Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Browsing life-fuel threads and avoiding black-pilll and suicide threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
i'm serious try this shit out guys browse only life-fuel threads and cope threads and avoid the blackpill threads and the suicide threads like the plague. Basically practise ignorance is bliss

i don't want to

i'm serious try this shit out guys browse only life-fuel threads and cope threads and avoid the blackpill threads and the suicide threads like the plague. Basically practise ignorance is bliss
you mean coping ?

The SuicideFuel fuels me at this point tbh. I’m like a dark matter engine.

That's my method as well, minus some of the blackpill threads. I also avoid ragefuel threads, furthermore I ignore hateful threads directed at specific groups of users, I.E. youngcels, weebcels, tallcels, fatcels etc. since these groups are always attacked and anyone who consistently makes hateful threads directed at specific groups gets added to my ignore list. Doing these methods not only helps me cope better, but keep my sanity as I browse the forum.

You already know the blackpill, you can only further embrace it. Running away from the ultimate truth is futile.
what's the point of embracing a truth that is only gonna stifle me with nihilism. The darkness of nihilism is the path to optimism

based. mental diet is pivotal for mental health. sadly I can't do it

Too lazy for that.

I like blackpill sh*t more. Gives that spark of dark energy

good for you, but my life is a blackpill, so no escape for me

Over for op tbh

and now u are banned :f:

you will have bad whitdrawals after stop tkaing your daily dose of :blackpill: