Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Browsing Okcupid makes me want to kill myself

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
Like, all of the women around my area are dumb, stuck up, smoke, are basically alcoholics and do drugs. They tend to be normies that try to make themselves seem edgy and different through drug use (Which I don't like) and dyed hair. Just really pisses me off, but also depresses me because they're literally all there is around here on there. I live in the second largest city in the UK, so you'd expect there to be a bit more diversity, but no. Honestly, British women just fucking annoy me and bore me at the same time. Their attempts at trying to make themselves actually seem interesting are pathetic. I see so many more women on there from other European countries and the US that are actually my types, but I don't have the money to travel right now and I feel like even if I did fly to their countries to see them, I'd just end up being disappointed.

JFL at using OKcupid as a subhuman male.

Birmingham? I have a fetish for women who smoke, it turns me on.

American women are worse than British women.