Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal agepill. Girls hit the wall before 18.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
We think of girls hitting the wall maybe in their 30s or even mid 20s, but in truth, the absolute peak beauty and sexual value of a girl is in her teens. Specifically, her early to mid teens. Here is an example-

Anyone that says they find the foid on the left more attractive is just gigacoping and covering their own ass to not be called a pedophile. Now admittedly, Jodie is not more attractive just because she is younger. She is just more pretty than her sister in general. But to say that youth is not a factor in attractiveness is a massive cope. Even in this low rez greyscale pic, you can tell the 12yo Jodie has softer skin, less wrinkles, more subcutaneous fat, more collagen etc than her older sister. Even her tits, while small, are much more perky whilst the older foids tits are already starting to sag.

Girls are literally already fuckable by 12 and they peak not long after, and yet while every man had a massive erection for Jodie in Taxi Driver we are all pretending that we don't. Hell, the way society is going you will even be called a pedo for finding her 19 year old sister attractive one day.

Overall the point here is that the wall is much earlier than people say. In a way there are multiple walls, but without a doubt, girls hit the first one during their late teens. You will never, or maybe VERY rarely find a girl in her latter teens that has the same youthful features as when she was younger, the soft and elastic skin, the perky tits etc etc. It is sad, because only in the last 100 or so years have men been forced to pretend that women peak later than they really do, and pretend that we are not attracted to girls that are very clearly in their prime. Anyone that would not fuck 12yo Jodie if they could get away with it would have to be a massive fucking faggot.

women hit the wall when they are dead nowadays, and even a dead old woman has more value than an ugly man

The absolute peak beauty of a woman is in 3rd trimester. Then it's all downhill from there.

It is depends on the lifestyle also.

this is kinda retarded, jodie is just attractive and her sister is not, it's why her sister isn't the movie star

My ex oneitis is like 19 now. I think my current is almost 18. :feelsrope: I do think she'll still be attractive but she's gonna be chadded if not already.

My ex oneitis is like 19 now. I think my current is almost 18. :feelsrope: I do think she'll still be attractive but she's gonna be chadded if not already.

Justus Grossbier's oneitis was "Chadded" by that age. He's still coping with it, I think...

Neither look attractive

The girl on the right can't be attractive because she hasn't finished growing.

When I think she has grown enough then it's okay.

Her sister is just ugly.

Cherry-picking most foids peak at 16-17, not 12 JFL.

We think of girls hitting the wall maybe in their 30s or even mid 20s, but in truth, the absolute peak beauty and sexual value of a girl is in her teens. Specifically, her early to mid teens. Here is an example-
View attachment 577065
Anyone that says they find the foid on the left more attractive is just gigacoping and covering their own ass to not be called a pedophile. Now admittedly, Jodie is not more attractive just because she is younger. She is just more pretty than her sister in general. But to say that youth is not a factor in attractiveness is a massive cope. Even in this low rez greyscale pic, you can tell the 12yo Jodie has softer skin, less wrinkles, more subcutaneous fat, more collagen etc than her older sister. Even her tits, while small, are much more perky whilst the older foids tits are already starting to sag.

Girls are literally already fuckable by 12 and they peak not long after, and yet while every man had a massive erection for Jodie in Taxi Driver we are all pretending that we don't. Hell, the way society is going you will even be called a pedo for finding her 19 year old sister attractive one day.

Overall the point here is that the wall is much earlier than people say. In a way there are multiple walls, but without a doubt, girls hit the first one during their late teens. You will never, or maybe VERY rarely find a girl in her latter teens that has the same youthful features as when she was younger, the soft and elastic skin, the perky tits etc etc. It is sad, because only in the last 100 or so years have men been forced to pretend that women peak later than they really do, and pretend that we are not attracted to girls that are very clearly in their prime. Anyone that would not fuck 12yo Jodie if they could get away with it would have to be a massive fucking faggot.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Finally somebody said it. Jfl at the retard copers on here who say "12 is still a child they don't have sex at that age."

How can you not be attracted to a beautiful 12 year old foid?
[UWSL]I would love to breed a 12 year old foid that looks like Jodie [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Agecucks/moralfags are a minority on this forum [/UWSL]

Tattoos speed this process up. A woman who looks beautiful at 16 can look terrible at 18 just by putting ink on her body.

Tattoos speed this process up. A woman who looks beautiful at 16 can look terrible at 18 just by putting ink on her body.
One example of this is Danielle Bregoli who, while moderately attractive as a teenager, looks almost unrecognizable now.

After college, foids become fat ugly saggy toilets.

Huh, so this is the line of reasoning that you guys use to reach that point.

If she's 12 then I guess I'm a pedophile :feelshmm:.

Careful how you talk about my oneitis. Jody Foster is mine!

Based thread
60c

Its a fucking joke that laws allows to do something to a foid when she stars hitting the wall and become used up inpure whore.
11-13 is the only wife material age.

Once a girl has hit 18, she already has a body count in the thousands

idkn i think a women prime is 15-26 but as I don't have any sexual desire anymore because of my medication I think I'm quite honest on this point after some with different "taste" may prefer younger women.

14-21 Is Their Prime Years. It Is All Downhill As Soon As They Hit 22. 12 Is Still Far Too Young Though. 14 And Onward Seems Pretty Normal. They Have Already Fully Gone Though Puberty. 24 Year Old Elvis Presley Starting dating His Future Wife When She Was 14. This Was In 1959. Nobody Back Then Called Elvis A "Pedophile" Imagine These days If A 24 Year Old Man Even Approached A 14 Year Old Girl.

24 Year Old Elvis Presley Starting dating His Future Wife When She Was 14. This Was In 1959. Nobody Back Then Called Elvis A "Pedophile" Imagine These days If A 24 Year Old Man Even Approached A 14 Year Old Girl.
They are releasing a biopic about Elvis soon I wonder whether he will be posthumously cancelled for being a """""pedophile""""" :feelskek::feelsclown:

brutal teenpill.

They are releasing a biopic about Elvis soon I wonder whether he will be posthumously cancelled for being a """""pedophile""""" :feelskek::feelsclown:
Some agecucks do call Him A "Pedophile" Agecucks are utter fucking retards.

12 truly is prime :whatfeels:

Just like Michael Jackson they just want to tear down celebrities that didn’t play their game.

View attachment 577065

Boy a 12 year girl is not even developed. Fuck how you feel about sex nigga. I’m good. There is no wall for woman nigga. Fuck outta here

Terrible example

americans are cucks for setting the age of consent at 18, fucking retards :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

No lie tho, girls are virgin broke by 16. Especially in my AA community. I can make exceptions for virginity loss, but Its a wrap once they have that kid.

@Murder Mario

Yeah that too

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario