Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal dickpill+hypergamypill, straight out of the toilet's mouth

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/C_j6k2l_Yb4?t=203

What was the worst experience that you've ever had?
It didn't feel good because the penis was tiny.
:blackpill: Size does matter (water is wet, I know, but it's good to hear it straight from the source)

How many people you've slept with had a tiny one?
Almost all of them - 9 out of 10 people.
:blackpill: She will always compare you to the absolute best one she's fucked even if it was 10 years ago and (this is just my speculation) especially if he dumped her right after pumping her. I bet if a monster-dicked ogre thug fucks her and then a dicklet twink-looking prettyboy fucks her, her standards will include huge dick + tall + prettyfaced all in one package - even the chads won't be able to satisfy her. Then again, chad features usually do come in one package anyway, so this is a bit of a corner case.

:whitepill: At least that means 9 out of 10 of these sexhavers have been mogged. They still mog us because they had non-paid sex, of course, but at least since we're out of the mogging game, we don't get disgraced like this.

:blackpill: Size does matter (water is wet, I know, but it's good to hear it straight from the source)

:blackpill: She will always compare you to the absolute best one she's fucked even if it was 10 years ago and (this is just my speculation) especially if he dumped her right after pumping her. I bet if a monster-dicked ogre thug fucks her and then a dicklet twink-looking prettyboy fucks her, her standards will include huge dick + tall + prettyfaced all in one package - even the chads won't be able to satisfy her. Then again, chad features usually do come in one package anyway, so this is a bit of a corner case.

:whitepill: At least that means 9 out of 10 of these sexhavers have been mogged. They still mog us because they had non-paid sex, of course, but at least since we're out of the mogging game, we don't get disgraced like this.

View: https://youtu.be/C_j6k2l_Yb4?t=288

100 and fucking 50!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

If she says 10 she fucked 100. Also these videos are retarded.

If she says 10 she fucked 100
they never tell the true numbers, even if they wanted to they won't be able to tell. Do you count how much you taking a shit? I don't think so, same with women having sex. Some dude here posted a stats saying that normies have 120 something sexual acts on average per year, it wasn't gender-specific., it just said "people", this numbers are inflated by women.

I fucking tell you this.

Dickpill IS THE MOST BRUTAL!

THIS IS WHY ONE PARTNER MATTERS. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED THE SLUTING

How is it even possible to get a 150 body count?

Even if I was Gigachad and could have any woman I could for no strings attached sex I still wouldn't have fucked 150 foids at age 27.

An incel is never gonna have sex with a foid anyways.

They take the standout feature of each guy & expect the next guy to have it all, absurd.

ok

dickpill is mad brutal tbh

Brutal video.

japan is cucked
yakuzza thugmaxx samurai changs breed japane married foids while their husbands go to work, NTR hentai is based off real world experiences.

Rude japanese women.
Calling small dicks subhuman. While being financed by her 2.5 inch dick father