Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Heightpill in public

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was out with my Normie friend yesterday, when he noticed some girls he knew and went to talk to them. I ended up getting heightmogged by 2 of them, and what's worse is when my friend introduced me, they barely acknowledged my presence and asked: Who's the short guy? :foidSoy:

:fuk:

Next time beat her up

At least they asked about you. Your insecurity probably put them off. :soy::soy::soy:

man that does sound brutal.

shit like that reminds me of why I ceased to go out for fun times like this altogether.

Especially anywhere that there's statistically bound to be a lot of stacy's

a very long time ago. :feelsseriously:

He only hangs around me out of pity
Being a manlet is even worse than being ugly. If your ugly but more than 5'9 other men will still respect you. But if your short + ugly, no one would want you around

Being a manlet is even worse than being ugly. If your ugly but more than 5'9 other men will still respect you. But if your short + ugly, no one would want you around
Youn have to be atleast 6'5 to be considered human in my area.

Almost 5'11
:feelswhat: thats considered above average in my rice country, also 5'9 is the minimum to be respected by fellow men, but 5'11 is the beauty standard for women

Chad for interacting with a female

:feelswhat: thats considered above average in my rice country, also 5'9 is the minimum to be respected by fellow men, but 5'11 is the beauty standard for women
It's almost midget in my country, different standards and all

They probably just sniffed your insecurities and bad personality bro

I'm not a fucking fakecel, friends can't get you laid or get a gf.
If you are a friendhaver, you’re an NTfaggot and not a trucel. :feelstastyman:

Trucels get subhuman treatment by everyone due to being ugly and autistic.

If you are a friendhaver, you’re an NTfaggot and not a trucel. :feelstastyman:

Trucels get subhuman treatment by everyone due to being ugly and autistic.
A regular Incel can get a friend irl, you don't have to be severely mentally ill not to get one.

I was out with my Normie friend yesterday, when he noticed some girls he knew and went to talk to them. I ended up getting heightmogged by 2 of them, and what's worse is when my friend introduced me, they barely acknowledged my presence and asked: Who's the short guy? :foidSoy:

:fuk:
U have friends???? Giga Hiroshima mogs me

Do you support putting Autists in concentration camps?
No because I don't wanna be sent to a fagcentration camp. Cope with the fact that u can make human connections brocel:fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: