Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal heightpill walking at a car show today

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
I was at that Canadian auto show in Toronto today and I swear to god every single person there who seemed to be in a relationship heightmogged me. I actually did see one guy who was my height (5'7") with a girlfriend but other than was taller than me. I'm sitting in my car right now crying (partly because of a dream I had last night). It gets harder and harder every day to go on living like this

brutal heightpill

just be a 6'6 white chad and maybe u can get one 5'0 3 out of 10 fat chink with down syndrome and a big ass nose

sucks shortcel. You need to stop looking at or desiring foid attention because otherwise you are just torturing yourself every day.

Personally, I'm 5'11" but thinking of buying height increasing shoes to get to 6'1".

sucks shortcel. You need to stop looking at or desiring foid attention because otherwise you are just torturing yourself every day.

Personally, I'm 5'11" but thinking of buying height increasing shoes to get to 6'1".
Tbh 5'10-5'11 is bare minimum height. Like it doesn't help you drastically but it also doesn't harm you drastically.

Those shoes wouldn't be a bad idea for you tbh

Tbh 5'10-5'11 is bare minimum height. Like it doesn't help you drastically but it also doesn't harm you drastically.

Those shoes wouldn't be a bad idea for you tbh
I'm looking at some now. I live in Miami, FL (hispanic heavy - so short heights for both men and women) and I've had a few instances of short hispanic chads looking insecure at my even non-impressive 5'11" height. If I get to 6'1" or higher I will heightmogg them. Still won't get bitches due to face - but I can see the despair :feelsLightsaber: in these sex-havers faces as they hold their girlfriends tighter.

Bro - I'm not even exaggerating. These short hispanic Miami Chads legit look upset. :feelsEhh: