Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal moment i had today

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
After a day of work i decided to go to coffee shop. I went in and saw that 2 cashier foids were chatting with tallfag chad and laughing. When they noticed me they all went silent and started to stare at me with faces like this

Chad went away. Foids were very cold to me and even didn’t say goodbye after i left

hahahhahaha i know how it is dude

Happens all the time. Pure suifuel when cashier laughs and smiles with previous customer, only to give you a death stare as soon as it is your turn.

That's bad but at least it wasn't a look of disgust.

I get those from time to time, they look at me like im steaming pile of shit or a live cockroach

man i went out to get some eggs what i saw crushed me

After a day of work i decided to go to coffee shop. I went in and saw that 2 cashier foids were chatting with tallfag chad and laughing. When they noticed me they all went silent and started to stare at me with faces like this

View attachment 483476

Chad went away. Foids were very cold to me and even didn’t say goodbye after i left

Happens all the time. Pure suifuel when cashier laughs and smiles with previous customer, only to give you a death stare as soon as it is your turn.
Or when they greet the previous customer but sudenly become mute infront of you.

throw hot coffee on them and run

lOoKs dOnT mAtTeR

Oh no, personal experience contradicts stupid normie lies! No no, it must have been personality, there could be no way fems look at you like a cockroach crawled into their sphere of influence for no reason. /s

Its all in your head :soy:.