Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Buddha was 6'7" (200cm tall).

JFL at spirituality copers
Get MOGGED Son

Plot twist: Buddha was a blonde, blue-eyed white Chad.

did not know wow. and lol at guy in that link saying height doesnt matter

. Ashtavakra is better than Buddha because at least he wasn't a hypocrite. Sand prophets, messianic manlets, and ancient Greek high IQ posters will always be better than bootlicking buddhists.

Many of us would like to have hedonistic fun before we ascend as a saint.
I don't know why Buddhism isn't the religion of choice for neo cons and hypocrite boomers. A rich chad who had everything in life telling poor incels not to give a fuck. Sounds like a conspiracy to keep people docile and prevent violent uprisings. It's not just the low T that keeps ricecels subservient in their cubicles until they die, it's their chad worshiping cope dogma. Now I understand why the TaIiban destroyed that Buddha statue in Afghanistan, it was a reminder of a rich chad hypocrite who told people just to cope while both physical reality itself and society fucked them over and it was a massive stone heightmog as well. Glad they did it, the last thing they needed was cucked symbol of coping and accepting getting bullied while they are in the middle of an uprising against the biggest bullies in the world. Ashtavakra is better than Buddha because at least he wasn't a hypocrite. Sand prophets, messianic manlets, and ancient Greek high IQ posters will always be better than bootlicking buddhists.
Based but there is no evidence that is what was the thing that happened. It sounds like a child's tantrum, statues are cool to look at. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamyan Based on what actually happened, the village got less tourists (as the idol was a tourist attraction that would further the fortunes of generations after), hurting the people. They also found more drawings inside, echoing the philosophy of taoism.

It's a little fantasy of mine to CultLeadermaxx. I can't quite put my finger on what it is you need though.

Manson: Turbo-manlet, Decent face, Good songwriter

Koresh: Very good lower 3rd, negative canthal tilt, Good songwriter

Jones: Fat ugly Elvis impersonator

It's a little fantasy of mine to CultLeadermaxx. I can't quite put my finger on what it is you need though.
high energy, iq and manipulation? and find low iq followers?

LMAOOOO

That's why he preached "bro just don't have desires bro, just be yourself, just go through life".

He was a mogging machine who had everything, no wonder he felt like that.

He was /ourguys/ , He had been preaching blackpills before it was cool.

He was probably an Indo-Aryan type instead of curry-like.

LMAOOOO

That's why he preached "bro just don't have desires bro, just be yourself, just go through life".

Why would you think that?
These are his people:

This is his father:

They were lighter skinned caucasoids.
Dude, he was BORN in Lumbini, Nepal but he GREW UP in India. It's like how Hitler was Austrian but he grew up in Germany.
Link of the paintings? I honestly never saw it.
I can't find them now, it was on a quora answer. Look them up on google, they are there I'm sure.

I don't mean just culturally, I mean ethnically. He wasn't a mongoloid.
He was of Sino-Tibetan origin and his parents were of Sakya ethnicity. https://qr.ae/TiDYuJ
Link of the paintings? I honestly never saw it.
Found it:
Main qimg 6d396b9826dbf1ab526ad5e903bf772d c

Buddha was from Nepal, so he wasn't 100% curry (Indian) or 100% rice (Chinese), more like a 50/50 mix of both.

And Nepal is well known for Gurkha Chads.
The asian spartans serving the brits.

Nope, he wasn't fully caucasoid nor mongoloid but mixed. Largely Sino-Tibetan+ reasonable Indo Aryan ancestry.

Mixture of North Indian and Tibetan.

Nope, it wasn't fully caucasoid nor mongoloid but mixed. Largely Sino-Tibetan+ reasonable Indo Aryan ancestry.

Mixture of North Indian and Tibetan.
Doesn't matter, he was 2 metres tall.

Buddha at least fucked two foids.

One was his gf (whom he dated and his father got her killed ) and another is his wife.

Most probably he also had concubines too.

20191123 202541

This guy was the yao ming of his time.
BN-HH678_yao_G_20150309070215.jpg

Humans worship good genes, no wonder he got so many followers. Jesus was also attractive based on paintings. Osama Bin Laden is also 6ft5.

Buddha was 6feet long? I'm sure he was 6 feet wide too.

Humans worship good genes, no wonder he got so many followers. Jesus was also attractive based on paintings. Osama Bin Laden is also 6ft5.
I mean it makes sense if you think about it. Still baffles me why it's so hard for people like @Subhuman100 to believe it.

Doesn't matter whether he was Chad. His teachings are mostly valid nonetheless.

Doesn't matter whether he was Chad. His teachings are mostly valid nonetheless.
He had everything. He is, or rather was, the embodiment of the dumb chad who doesn't know how privileged he is. He had tried everything and got tired. Unless you're tall yourself, then you'll never grow out of some things and "stop having desires".

Anyway, I think you're kinda blinded by religioncopes.

He had everything. He is, or rather was, the embodiment of the dumb chad who doesn't know how privileged he is. He had tried everything and got tired. Unless you're tall yourself, then you'll never grow out of some things and "stop having desires".

Anyway, I think you're kinda blinded by religioncopes.
massive cope. even Chad's suffer disappointment and suffer from the agepill. they also can be cucked by younger Chad's, have incel kids or get by a car. Buddha teaches how to come to peace with pain, and how to ignore desires for the sake of greater overall satisfaction

even Chad's suffer disappointment and suffer from the agepill. they also can be cucked by younger Chad's, have incel kids or get by a car.
1) Chads can remain chaddy even in their 50s as long as they have hair and height.
2) They cannot be cucked if they don't get in a relationship.
3) They cannot get incel kids if they don't have them.
4) Getting hit by a car can be avoided if you're careful.
Buddha teaches how to come to peace with pain, and how to ignore desires for the sake of greater overall satisfaction
You cannot ignore them if you have other basic necessities missing. This guy had everything so of course he focused on how to ignore those desires. You cannot ignore something you never had. Beggars can't be choosers.

1) Chads can remain chaddy even in their 50s as long as they have hair and height.
2) They cannot be cucked if they don't get in a relationship.
3) They cannot get incel kids if they don't have them.
4) Getting hit by a car can be avoided if you're careful.

You cannot ignore them if you have other basic necessities missing. This guy had everything so of course he focused on how to ignore those desires. You cannot ignore something you never had. Beggars can't be choosers.
you can def ignore it with enough practice.

I'm honestly starting to think that every leader and religious figure was just some 6'3+ chad during a time everyone was short as fuck.

Fuck that makes me angry ngl. Im manlet.