Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullies

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Normies who believe that people who were bullied can simply grow from it/ leave it in the past were either bullies themselves, not bullied, or were only mildly bullied at school.

For people who were severely bullied at school, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO LEAVE THAT BAGGAGE BEHIND. It will always follow us. It has affected us and continuously will affect us even if life somehow gets better

Our depression will continue, our low self esteem will continue, our low ability to "fit in"/ make friends will follow, addiction issues will follow etc.

YOU CANNOT RECOVER FROM IT

Bullying

Bullies built their self esteem on their victim's suffering and their victims let them get away with it. Anyone can hurt anyone, it's just a question of how bad you want to hurt someone.

The problem is that they dont understand what real bullying is, they think its just a few insults and jokes, rather than the constant physical and mental abuse it is

The problem is that they dont understand what real bullying is, they think its just a few insults and jokes, rather than the constant physical and mental abuse it is
agreed, and that is something i should have added in my post too. Not denying that normies can be bullied, but its usually a very small percentage, because theres a clear difference between actual bullying and light teasing, and this is evident even to the most bluepilled normie

It’s one of the brutal truths that foids love bullies

yup in high school I was always cornered and picked on by the chad tallfag gangbangers. happened more often in the PE locker rooms. One even threatened to come to my house.