Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Burgercels is Carls Jr any good?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It’s another burgerland franchise that opened here a small drive away. I have seen some of the advertising and they are using attractive foids to market, which is kind of based using foids as sex objects.

Is the food any good though? I have been getting too skinny from health maxxing and I am planning to fatmaxx a bit with fast food.

It's not bad, think of it like a cross between Wendy's and McDonalds. Their beef is good for a fast food burger and the waffle fries are alright, haven't tried anything else there.

It's not bad, think of it like a cross between Wendy's and McDonalds. Their beef is good for a fast food burger and the waffle fries are alright, haven't tried anything else there.
Ah we don’t have Wendy’s here. How is it compared to Five Guys and Burger King?

never been to five guys. burger king is the dollar tree of fast food, carls jr mogs hard.

wait just realized you don't have dollar tree in kangarooland either. Uhh it's the dollar store of fast food.

Carl's sr is better

Not my first choice but it's alright.

If I'm feeling cheap, McDonald.

If I want a proper burger, Shake Shack.

Yes. One of my favorites.

IMHO the best fast food burger is Burger King, but Carl's Jr is fine. Better than hummus or other health food garbage

It’s meh compared to 5 guys but it’s edible

Yes, the Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich with Swiss cheese is delicious and their Mushroom Swiss Burger is alright. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Its dry and bland.

Their bacon guacamole burger is alright though.

I remember when growing up, their commercials were the best. They featured the sound of the first bite of the sandwich, and the juicy ketchup in the burger.

But when i actually tried their burgers, they werent that good.

Wendys, in and out, and five guys are considered premium

Mcdonalds mid range

carls jr, low to mid range

jack in the box, burger king = low range

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbiGfTxLB0

Last edited:
It’s another burgerland franchise that opened here a small drive away. I have seen some of the advertising and they are using attractive foids to market, which is kind of based using foids as sex objects.

Is the food any good though? I have been getting too skinny from health maxxing and I am planning to fatmaxx a bit with fast food.
As a rule, I never get the burgers from burger places. Fries are meh. You go there for the chicken stars though.

They'll also probably have root beer

Never tried five guys but burger king is awful. Nothing good there, not even the burgers.

Its dry and bland.

Their bacon guacamole burger is alright though.

I remember when growing up, their commercials were the best. They featured the sound of the first bite of the sandwich, and the juicy ketchup in the burger.

But when i actually tried their burgers, they werent that good.

Wendys, in and out, and five guys are considered premium

Mcdonalds mid range

carls jr, low to mid range

jack in the box, burger king = low range

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbiGfTxLB0

Jack-In-The Box Bacon Cheeseburger is godly dude. Don't be such a hater on Jack. :feelsjuice:

Jack-In-The Box Bacon Cheeseburger is godly dude. Don't be such a hater on Jack. :feelsjuice:
Yea their jack n the box is the one item they have there that is juicy, cheesy, and good. All the other items are dry and crappy (compared to other places).

I still go there from time to time though.

Never tried five guys but burger king is awful. Nothing good there, not even the burgers.
Their Whoppers is alright, but that's about it as far as that place is concerned. :feelsjuice:

Yea their jack n the box is the one item they have there that is juicy, cheesy, and good. All the other items are dry and crappy (compared to other places).

I still go there from time to time though.
They only exist because of their bacon cheeseburgers, Sonic and Wendy's is the best of the best in my mind. Almost all of their stuff is good. :feelsjuice: