Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal But based

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Look at the price I’ll be willing to pay to support the ricemen leading the way to bring glory to our kind, mang
7A533B96 135E 4E83 8FD1 9B1ABDDBD398

honestly im happy to see japan win, germany is pretty shit nowadays

Purchasing a shirt won't do anything though. There is no solidarity - they make a lot of money, get to play football for a living, and they will go to their next match regardless of whether you buy a team shirt or not.

But if it makes you happy, go for it. :feelsEhh:
If they reach the finals or even win, i most definitely will, Chico

Japan needs to rule over the world.
They will create a better world for all of us.
honestly im happy to see japan win, germany is pretty shit nowadays
thats bc instead of focussing on training and competing they were more concerned with standing up for fag rights JFL.
They truly take everything away from the Germanistanians, they cant watch soccer bc their energy got taken from the environmentalists, their bratwurst is getting taken by the vegans, their pride and patriotism by the jews and even their national sport.

Japan needs to rule over the world.
They will create a better world for all of us.

thats bc instead of focussing on training and competing they were more concerned with standing up for fag rights JFL.
They truly take everything away from the Germanistanians, they cant watch soccer bc their energy got taken from the environmentalists, their bratwurst is getting taken by the vegans, their pride and patriotism by the jews and even their national sport.
Meanwhile, japan is the right wing king of asia. Im sure there’s no coincidence at work there, GrAY:feelsaww:

Meanwhile, japan is the right wing king of asia. Im sure there’s no coincidence at work there, GrAY:feelsaww:
I NEED TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
have to log off now to make this dream reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish me luck!!!

All that money is gonna go to the Jews.

FIFA is run by Jews.

You could spend that money on a BJ from a blonde MILF.
Way ahead of you by already doing exactly that back in august, mang - $100 for bare bj + coom in mouth, Chico :feelsohh:

i love my country and my ruling party CCP!

Based ricecels knocking out German Chads