Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By the power of Allah I have returned to these forums!

Dnr but I'm happy for you if good sorry for you if bad
The history which I speak of predates your own arrival on these forums my comrade but I appreciate the support notwithstanding your lack of familiarity with the relevant factual considerations.

Welcome back, hotsistercel!

Welcome back, hotsistercel!
Lol. You have not forgotten my post history brocel. I have resolved to capture my sister and then compel her in to ISIS style sex slavery whereby she will serve as the battalion comfort woman for the brave and powerful men of my beloved IPF. Of course, we will have access to her based on rank order of precedence so I shall have the inaugural rape.

Great to see you back!

How can you claim to know that you would be able to "knock me the fuck out" on the basis of that video? I can bench 300 lbs, have 18 inch biceps and outlift about 98% of normie men who I encounter in the gym that I go to. And, unlike you who fights for your buttbuddies, faggatronics and other Sodomite Pride related themes, I fight for the imposition of Sharia and am thereby imbued with the fiery zeal of Islamic fanaticism which is an immeasurable force multiplier. I sincerely hope that we will one day meet on the hallowed grounds of the IPF training facilities, perhaps near the Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge so that I can instruct you personally in the art of hand to hand combat.
Self-confidence.

You must be a pussy. U try soooo hard to be tough and to mog on an incel forum jfl. Fuck what you bench and the stupid bullshit you "fight" for. You have a glass chin and I could bring you back to mother earth easily, fag. My endless stamina and heart is something you dont have. Youre just a wannabe tough guy. Plus youre on meth. You sound like the typical Kentucky hillbilly meth user from what I saw.

Last edited:
Welcome back comrade.

Self-confidence.

You must be a pussy. U try soooo hard to be tough and to mog on an incel forum jfl. Fuck what you bench and the stupid bullshit you "fight" for. You have a glass chin and I could bring you back to mother earth easily, fag. My endless stamina and heart is something you dont have. Youre just a wannabe tough guy. Plus youre on meth. You sound like the typical Kentucky hillbilly meth user from what I saw.
I don't try to mog on an incel forum, I make truthful and accurate representations concerning who I am, what I look like and what I am aspiring to do, as I always have. It is so manifestly self-evident that you are merely jealous of the enormity of my glorious achievements on behalf the cause of incel liberation. You no doubt envy me my charisma, my leadership skills, organizational abilities and superior strength and intellect in comparison to your own worthless self. I likewise suspect you of harboring homosexual desires toward me and lusting after my strong, Spartan-like physique. If you would like to decisively and definitively decide this contest, please PM me, especially if you are in the midwestern US as I would be very happy to meet you irl.

Allahu Akbar my brother! These infidels must be punished for their impudent and unholy ways and the Incel Protection Force shall be the instrument of Allah's wrath and His divine vengeance upon those who lack proper conviction. Inshallah.

Ok ok I’ll stop annoying you about it lol. Also btw what made u get active so recently all of a sudden like even before u got fired from ur job u came back this year it seems
OK brother, I apologize for the extreme delay, though I have had other irons in the proverbial fire these last couple of weeks but I finally got around to sitting down and writing what I believe is a suitable eloquent testament to the operational efficacy of the IPF and the ILM and likewise a fair and accurate representation of our mission, tactics, organization and ideological principles. I believe that this is suitable for publication in our incel Wiki. I would likewise add that I can write a brief autobiographical sketch which can then be added to the Wiki for an entry describing who I am and what my background entails. Please let me know what else you need/want from me. Here is the proposed Wiki article for the IPF and ILM (which I would combine in to one or just do an IPF article):

The Incel Protection Force or IPF, is a real-world incel paramilitary group which is committed to advancing the political, social and cultural interests and rights of involuntarily celibate men though lawful and legitimate activities. The IPF actively seeks to recruit loyal and committed members of the larger incel community and has historically relied heavily on the .is forums for purposes of selecting the most venerable and long-serving users as initiates and inducting them into its ranks.

The IPF was founded by the .is forum member Darth_Aurelius who sought to create a real-world organization that would be capable of organizing, inspiring, directing and leading incels by encouraging them to move beyond what had thus far been an exclusively online and virtual community and begin to take action in furtherance of creating a viable political movement. The IPF was founded on December 22, 2023, although the idea of a real-world organization that would represent the interests of incel men had been cogitated by Darth_Aurelius many years before and which he concertedly elucidated through many highly popular threads featured in forums on the .is website. While initially consisting only of about a dozen or so “founding members”, the IPF quickly expanded and within about two weeks of its establishment, had grown so successfully that Darth_Aurelius had to create a second, ancillary and related organization, the Incel Liberation Movement or ILM, to accommodate all the .is users who enthusiastically sought to support the idea of a real-world incel movement.

Both the IPF and the ILM are based on respective discord servers and their aggregate total membership is around 80 dedicated incel men. The IPF is structured in a hierarchical manner and is modelled on modern military organizations. It features ranks and official uniforms which were designed by Darth_Aurelius and which were inspired by the black unforms of both the Nazi SS paramilitary as well as the Fedayeen Saddam of Iraq. The IPF uniform consists of a black balaclava style face-mask, all black BDU jacket, black BDU pants, steel-toed combat boots, OD green or black webbed military issue pistol belt and black gloves for winter weather. The face mask is necessitated by virtue of the concerted efforts which normies and IT cucks make to discover the identity of its members and potentially dox them or expose them to considerable personal or professional liabilities. The IPF uniform also features an arm patch which is to be sewn on the shoulder area of the black BDU jacket and which consists of the official IPF emblem of the international incel movement with crossed AK-47’s, signifying both solidarity with all incel men as well as a willingness to protect them from lethal force and to defend their rights.

The IPF real-world operations consist of planning, organizing and leading political demonstrations, protests and public manifestations of the incel movement in furtherance of both increasing membership by broadcasting the message of incel liberation to a larger audience as well as in order to regain control over the public narrative concerning incel men and to help normies understand that this is fundamentally a men’s rights movement which seeks to vindicate basic human rights. Other IPF activities include the provision of training resources and tactical instruction to its members thereby enabling them to more proficiently defend themselves using lawful force if ever they are physically assaulted for their status as incels. The IPF will eventually organize and host a large-scale tactical training event which will be led by its commanding officer, Captain Darth_Aurelius and will take place somewhere in the Midwestern United States.

OK brother, I apologize for the extreme delay, though I have had other irons in the proverbial fire these last couple of weeks but I finally got around to sitting down and writing what I believe is a suitable eloquent testament to the operational efficacy of the IPF and the ILM and likewise a fair and accurate representation of our mission, tactics, organization and ideological principles. I believe that this is suitable for publication in our incel Wiki. I would likewise add that I can write a brief autobiographical sketch which can then be added to the Wiki for an entry describing who I am and what my background entails. Please let me know what else you need/want from me. Here is the proposed Wiki article for the IPF and ILM (which I would combine in to one or just do an IPF article):

The Incel Protection Force or IPF, is a real-world incel paramilitary group which is committed to advancing the political, social and cultural interests and rights of involuntarily celibate men though lawful and legitimate activities. The IPF actively seeks to recruit loyal and committed members of the larger incel community and has historically relied heavily on the .is forums for purposes of selecting the most venerable and long-serving users as initiates and inducting them into its ranks.

The IPF was founded by the .is forum member Darth_Aurelius who sought to create a real-world organization that would be capable of organizing, inspiring, directing and leading incels by encouraging them to move beyond what had thus far been an exclusively online and virtual community and begin to take action in furtherance of creating a viable political movement. The IPF was founded on December 22, 2023, although the idea of a real-world organization that would represent the interests of incel men had been cogitated by Darth_Aurelius many years before and which he concertedly elucidated through many highly popular threads featured in forums on the .is website. While initially consisting only of about a dozen or so “founding members”, the IPF quickly expanded and within about two weeks of its establishment, had grown so successfully that Darth_Aurelius had to create a second, ancillary and related organization, the Incel Liberation Movement or ILM, to accommodate all the .is users who enthusiastically sought to support the idea of a real-world incel movement.

Both the IPF and the ILM are based on respective discord servers and their aggregate total membership is around 80 dedicated incel men. The IPF is structured in a hierarchical manner and is modelled on modern military organizations. It features ranks and official uniforms which were designed by Darth_Aurelius and which were inspired by the black unforms of both the Nazi SS paramilitary as well as the Fedayeen Saddam of Iraq. The IPF uniform consists of a black balaclava style face-mask, all black BDU jacket, black BDU pants, steel-toed combat boots, OD green or black webbed military issue pistol belt and black gloves for winter weather. The face mask is necessitated by virtue of the concerted efforts which normies and IT cucks make to discover the identity of its members and potentially dox them or expose them to considerable personal or professional liabilities. The IPF uniform also features an arm patch which is to be sewn on the shoulder area of the black BDU jacket and which consists of the official IPF emblem of the international incel movement with crossed AK-47’s, signifying both solidarity with all incel men as well as a willingness to protect them from lethal force and to defend their rights.

The IPF real-world operations consist of planning, organizing and leading political demonstrations, protests and public manifestations of the incel movement in furtherance of both increasing membership by broadcasting the message of incel liberation to a larger audience as well as in order to regain control over the public narrative concerning incel men and to help normies understand that this is fundamentally a men’s rights movement which seeks to vindicate basic human rights. Other IPF activities include the provision of training resources and tactical instruction to its members thereby enabling them to more proficiently defend themselves using lawful force if ever they are physically assaulted for their status as incels. The IPF will eventually organize and host a large-scale tactical training event which

will be led by its commanding officer, Captain Darth_Aurelius and will take place somewhere in the Midwestern United States.
Alright.
I guess we should write it @Pajeetsingh @Therapywasaaste @EpsteinTruther41

Join this discord and ask for approval to access the server by altmark122 saying you’re a trusted member and have been on the forum since 2018

Alright.

Join this discord and ask for approval to access the server by altmark122 saying you’re a trusted member and have been on the forum since 2018
I don't have discord anymore.

Alright.

Wait, so just for the sake of clarity, are you guys going to go ahead and just copy/paste what I wrote in to the Wiki or are you asking me to create an article myself? I am not at all familiar with how this process works so I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me comrade.

Wait, so just for the sake of clarity, are you guys going to go ahead and just copy/paste what I wrote in to the Wiki or are you asking me to create an article myself? I am not at all familiar with how this process works so I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me comrade.
we’ll probably just copy & paste but I think it would be good for you to join the server to see some research

we’ll probably just copy & paste but I think it would be good for you to join the server to see some research
OK man thanks for the explanation. Also, let me know if you want any other supporting materials such as the jpg of our patch/arm shield or our official mission statement as I have a large file on my PC with all IPF and ILM related content.

OK man thanks for the explanation. Also, let me know if you want any other supporting materials such as the jpg of our patch/arm shield or our official mission statement as I have a large file on my PC with all IPF and ILM related content.
For sure

Anyway, you're a literal glowie. You've created this very controversial persona that encompasses inceldom, jihadism and white supremacy. In the meantime, you know literally nothing about Islam and invite people over to your (((Incel Protection Force))) through shit like Discord, which is a platform that is known to collaborate with the government.

But many incels are legit braindead they can't see things clearly and won't recognize your obvious LARP, just like how they take my tranny thread seriously.
IMG 1867

lmfao. The oldest trick in the glowie book is to accuse the users with the most street cred of being glowies themselves so as to distract and deflect peoples suspicions about you. That guy is probably at least assistant director of domestic terrorism rank.

I’ll make it in a sec.
Thank you my brother and may Allah bless you for your righteous efforts to expand our noble message of incel liberation.