Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By the power of Allah I have returned to these forums!

Dude, I know this is getting to sounds repetitive and I am not trying to make excuses here but I seriously have not had time to do that yet. I have been trying to get myself redeemed here on .is and then was out in the woods today making another inspiring IPF/ILM recruitment video which I am going to soon unleash upon the world through YouTube but I promise you, that wiki article is on my list of shit to do. Also, if you haven't yet seen it on our discord, please check out the new job opening for operations sergeant.
Ok ok I’ll stop annoying you about it lol. Also btw what made u get active so recently all of a sudden like even before u got fired from ur job u came back this year it seems

Anyway, you're a literal glowie. You've created this very controversial persona that encompasses inceldom, jihadism and white supremacy. In the meantime, you know literally nothing about Islam and invite people over to your (((Incel Protection Force))) through shit like Discord, which is a platform that is known to collaborate with the government.

But many incels are legit braindead they can't see things clearly and won't recognize your obvious LARP, just like how they take my tranny thread seriously.

Ok ok I’ll stop annoying you about it lol. Also btw what made u get active so recently all of a sudden like even before u got fired from ur job u came back this year it seems
I had been banned for more then a two year period from these forums by the old moderator here SGT Incel for recommending the genocide of the jews and for praising the glory of ISIS. I was then inducted back into the community when Master issued a general amnesty about a year ago or just more then that. My activity circumscribes itself to that general chronological trajectory. But as for recent activity, my desire to create a rw incel movement has been inspired by the proximate cause of having to watch certain of my hot whore promiscuous female family members debauch themselves with chads.

Since there has been considerable interest amongst the comrades here in my recent banishment from these forums, I wish to take a moment to clarify some of the relevant factual considerations so as to dispel much of the ambiguity and illuminate many of the misapprehensions which currently abound here.

It came to my attention yesterday afternoon that my esteemed comrade in the Incel Protection Force, @general_alek had been ostensibly hardbanned and permabanned for what I had considered to be insufficiently compelling reasons. In furtherance of my standing pledge to act as a professional legal advocate on behalf of any of my soldiers or comrades in the Movement (I have a Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school), I crafted an incomparably eloquent testimonial on behalf my comrade.

This post was immediately deleted by the vile and impudent dregster, whose arbitrary and capricious rulings are incomprehensible and I was likewise issued a 60% ban, notwithstanding the fact that at the time I had no previous warnings, had not been issued any warnings since early October and there was no incremental progression towards the 60% ban (e.g., 10% and a warning). I protested this travesty of justice and when I did so, was told by dregster that he didn’t even see fit to read my masterful rhetorical work product and just deleted it because he considered it to be “spam”. I rebutted this outrageously spurious claim by reminding the fool that the ban mega-thread was purposefully created so that members could petition the mods for equitable redress on behalf their banished comrades, which is precisely what I had done. Instead of actually engaging with my excellent argument, dregster merely issued me a permaban without so much as extending me the courtesy of an explanation other then, and I quote him here, “stirring up nonsense for general alek”, end quote.

Thanks be to Allah that the true ruling powers of this forum, the venerable Master and his deputy Fuhrer and a personal confederate of mine, the honorable @Fat Link, are men of probity, wisdom, justice and temperance and as such, they used their intercessory powers to grant me a reprieve from the vindictive, spiteful and severely mentally retarded adjudications of the foul dregster. May Allah bless them for their mercy and their wisdom.

I know return to you my brothers, more powerful than Darth Sidious himself when he used force lightning to annihilate that dumb nigger Mace Windu in ROTS. As leader of the international Incel movement, I wish to personally thank all of my hundreds and thousands of loyal soldiers, supporters and comrades for having advocated on my behalf and acted in furtherance of restoring me to my rightful place as a most venerable and esteemed man of gravitas here on these forums.

For anyone who is so inclined to read it, I copied/pasted the entirety of my ban appeal argument on behalf of General Alek and can repost it here if you would like so as to unequivocally demonstrate my innocence and my consistent adherence to and respect for the governing dynamics and rules of these forums.

I thank you for your time. Incel Power and all hail the Supreme Gentleman, Sir Elliot Rodger, Peace be upon Him.
IMG 3290

Anyway, you're a literal glowie. You've created this very controversial persona that encompasses inceldom, jihadism and white supremacy. In the meantime, you know literally nothing about Islam and invite people over to your (((Incel Protection Force))) through shit like Discord, which is a platform that is known to collaborate with the government.

But many incels are legit braindead they can't see things clearly and won't recognize your obvious LARP, just like how they take my tranny thread seriously.
OK motherfucker. I have established my Islamic bona fides a long time ago here and I don't have the time to get into this kind of argument with you right now. I am the most devoted, fanatical and capable member of these forums and the proof is in my notoriety amongst our enemies. They all know me and soon they will all fear the growing and unstoppable power of the IPF. You faggots here are merely spiteful because you are jealous of we, the men of the IPF who have the courage of our ideological convictions and who aren't just going to sit here on this forum and circle jerk into perpetuity.

Dude, youre just a crack head. And your friend General Alek is a troon or a foid. Fuck you and your stupid bs.

Dude, youre just a crack head. And your friend General Alek is a troon or a foid. Fuck you and your stupid bs.
Wow real low effort and low iq response but entirely consistent with the average user on these forums. You cucks, faggots, cowards and moronic schizoid tards will never understand the important work that I am doing for the cause.

OK motherfucker. I have established my Islamic bona fides a long time ago here and I don't have the time to get into this kind of argument with you right now.
"My training at Department of Homeland Security did not include Islamic theology, therefore I am unable to engage in this discussion"

"My training at Department of Homeland Security did not include Islamic theology, therefore I am unable to engage in this discussion"
No more like I have to fend off multiple attackers on this thread because so many of you weak minded and weak bodied miserable nigger cock sucking cunts are jealous of both my superior physical might as well as my Machiavellian strategic prowess in mastering the art of revolutionary activities on behalf the cause. In time you will come to know us by our deeds and fear us.

Wow real low effort and low iq response but entirely consistent with the average user on these forums. You cucks, faggots, cowards and moronic schizoid tards will never understand the important work that I am doing for the cause.
You do shit. You just embarass yourself and the so-called "incel community". Idiots like you will end up in jail or psychiatry pumped full on meds. And thats great tbh ngl.

Welcome back leader! Keep calm and sieg heil 2

No more like I have to fend off multiple attackers on this thread because so many of you weak minded and weak bodied miserable nigger cock sucking cunts are jealous of both my superior physical might as well as my Machiavellian strategic prowess in mastering the art of revolutionary activities on behalf the cause. In time you will come to know us by our deeds and fear us.
You have no power, I bet youre a noodle-armed 5ft fag with no pubic hair.

You do shit. You just embarass yourself and the so-called "incel community". Idiots like you will end up in jail or psychiatry pumped full on meds. And thats great tbh ngl.
Really? Elaborate please the various laws that I have allegedly transgressed upon through my words or deeds as IPF commander.

Welcome back, IPF operations can continue

Really? Elaborate please the various laws that I have allegedly transgressed upon through my words or deeds as IPF commander.
Commander my ass. Your mum commanded you few minutes ago to take your ritalin and go to bed. School tomorrow, kid.

You have no power, I bet youre a noodle-armed 5ft fag with no pubic hair.
Bitch please. Go and watch my videos that I have uploaded or better yet, ask some of my soldiers who have actually seen me in those videos what I look like. I am 6'3, 220 lbs, lean and completely musclemaxxed.

Bitch please. Go and watch my videos that I have uploaded or better yet, ask some of my soldiers who have actually seen me in those videos what I look like. I am 6'3, 220 lbs, lean and completely musclemaxxed.
But it were old videos i bet. Now youre 7ft tall and 270 lbs. I get it.

Welcome back, IPF operations can continue
Thank you my comrade and unfortunately, I have to tread carefully here since Master has only granted me this reprieve contingent on my ceasing and desisting from my hitherto eloquent efforts to promote our cause and recruit new brocels to the ranks. It doesn't matter. I just created another brilliant propaganda video this afternoon which I will be unleashing upon YouTube very soon and which will generate tremendous interest in the IPF and ILM. We will achieve the final victory with the blessing of Allah!

Thank you brother may Allah bless you for your righteous and loyal support of our cause and your commander. Inshallah and Incel Power!
Thank you brother, I give my allegiance to the IPF! May Allah bless this just cause. Incel Power!

But it were old videos i bet. Now youre 7ft tall and 270 lbs. I get it.
I've always said that I was 6'3 and 220 lbs and well built. I have pics I can upload if you really need the proof but I am concerned that you would use them as jack material to fuel your masterbatory activities.

Thank you brother, I give my allegiance to the IPF! May Allah bless this just cause. Incel Power!
Hail Victory! Hail the Supreme Gentleman! And Praise be to Allah!

I've always said that I was 6'3 and 220 lbs and well built. I have pics I can upload if you really need the proof but I am concerned that you would use them as jack material to fuel your masterbatory activities.
You project your faggot fantasies onto me. Typical. I saw the video. Id knock you the fuck out, kid. Cause your father didnt do it. Somebody has to do it.

Al Salam Alaikum. I pray Allah grants us victory brothers

Mashallah! Allah's power is infinite!

You project your faggot fantasies onto me. Typical. I saw the video. Id knock you the fuck out, kid. Cause your father didnt do it. Somebody has to do it.
How can you claim to know that you would be able to "knock me the fuck out" on the basis of that video? I can bench 300 lbs, have 18 inch biceps and outlift about 98% of normie men who I encounter in the gym that I go to. And, unlike you who fights for your buttbuddies, faggatronics and other Sodomite Pride related themes, I fight for the imposition of Sharia and am thereby imbued with the fiery zeal of Islamic fanaticism which is an immeasurable force multiplier. I sincerely hope that we will one day meet on the hallowed grounds of the IPF training facilities, perhaps near the Elliot Rodger Memorial Bridge so that I can instruct you personally in the art of hand to hand combat.

Al Salam Alaikum. I pray Allah grants us victory brothers
We are the instrument of Allah's wrath and likewise the holy scimitar of the justice of the Sharia. The normfags, promiscuous westernized whores and their jew enablers will all soon know the power of Islam and will fear both the name of the IPF as well as the divine punishment of Allah. Inshallah!

Mashallah! Allah's power is infinite!
Allahu Akbar my brother! These infidels must be punished for their impudent and unholy ways and the Incel Protection Force shall be the instrument of Allah's wrath and His divine vengeance upon those who lack proper conviction. Inshallah.

Welcome back, brocel.

Why, When and How did Alek get banned, what did he post that was bad?

But many incels are legit braindead they can't see things clearly and won't recognize your obvious LARP
So many gullible peons, desperate for some sort of salvation that will never come. This guy is either severely delusional or a fed

Yet you're still an inkie

Yet you're still an inkie
I seriously don't understand your compulsive need to enter into all of my threads here and try and provoke some sort of confrontation. Why are you and that cunt faced faggot based meme so deliberately contentious? Life has shit on all of us but you don't see everyone else here running around like some unmedicated turbosperg just getting his kicks by demeaning other forum members.

And I have said it many time before; physicality has only something to do with determining probability of ascending and personality, humor, affability, convivial conversation and just fitting in with normfags is the other half. Also, I am no chad in the face and womens intuition tends to cause them to look at me like a serial killer.

I seriously don't understand your compulsive need to enter into all of my threads here and try and provoke some sort of confrontation. Why are you and that cunt faced faggot based meme so deliberately contentious? Life has shit on all of us but you don't see everyone else here running around like some unmedicated turbosperg just getting his kicks by demeaning other forum members.

And I have said it many time before; physicality has only something to do with determining probability of ascending and personality, humor, affability, convivial conversation and just fitting in with normfags is the other half. Also, I am no chad in the face and womens intuition tends to cause them to look at me like a serial killer.
Dnr, I just like fucking with u bc ur fucking unhinged or a fednigger

General alek's been gone for a while but I miss his takes on how to eliminate black crime in the US, eliminating the perpetrators

Why, When and How did Alek get banned, what did he post that was bad?

General alek's been gone for a while but I miss his takes on how to eliminate black crime in the US, eliminating the perpetrators
He is gone but not forgotten. Never forgotten. And indeed, we in the elite Incel Protection Force (the ISIS of Incels) have actually welcomed him and given him a place of great honor over on our own discord server.

Sieg heil, welcome back our commander. INCEL POWER

Sieg heil, welcome back our commander. INCEL POWER
Heil Hitler und Deutschland uber alles mein kommeraden! Incel Power and Hail the Supreme Gentleman!

Bro, with stats like that, why don't you just...you know...go ascend?
Been trying all my life or nearly so and I am in my mid-40's. I'm on the spectrum, have no conventional sense of humor, lack the ability to engage in proverbial small talk, am probably around a 5-6 in the face and women seem to respond to me as though I am a serial killer who abducts, tortures, rapes and then kills them. And while I am not, I wish I had the aptitude to become one.

Dnr but I'm happy for you if good sorry for you if bad