Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Came out" to my parents as gay

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
They were just like "lol we knew it all along" and started laughing at me

HeWzZv6.gif

Jpi9CvA.gif

633.gif

JFL this is what inceldom made me resort to, hopefully now they stop asking "why don't you have a girlfriend yet" every 9 seconds.

Meanwhile my obese 12 year old brother talks to girls on the phone all day and has brought his "girlfriend" home on two occasions.

Someone come fucking shoot me please.

"Why don't you have a bf?"

king harlaus will be your sugar daddy

You could have said " I am bisexual and I don't know what I want"

Kek now prepare yourself for "Where is your boyfriend?" questions.

I assume you are not trolling

Soooo....what was the point of telling them this? Have you told them no female is interested in you?

Soooo....what was the point of telling them this? Have you told them no female is interested in you?

I literally told them about looks theory and everything 1681390681 fucking times they were just like "lol fuck off retard you're just a loser"

What's the point

You could have said " I am bisexual and I don't know what I want"

Kek now prepare yourself for "Where is your boyfriend?" questions.

I assume you are not trolling

oh my god

I literally told them about looks theory and everything 1681390681 fucking times they were just like "lol fuck off retard you're just a loser"

What's the point
What did they really say? Stuff like "someone oUt TherE for EvRywone"

What did they really say? Stuff like "someone oUt TherE for EvRywone"

they told me that "if you don't even talk to girls how can you expect to get one you idiot"

but whatever thank god they'll stop asking

too high inhib for that shit

they told me that "if you don't even talk to girls how can you expect to get one you idiot"

But you don't expect to get one, right?

giga-cope you are that's why you don't post your picture

fucking lol at this forum im the only truecel here.
No? I just don't want to get doxxed by Cuckfarms or other communities.

Gaycelling is the final cope. JFL at pretending you like men because your T is so low that women consider you a girl.

so your gay? or was you saying that to get them off your back?

also if your gay you can hardly call yourself an incel anymore because we men thirsty af.

so your gay? or was you saying that to get them off your back?

also if your gay you can hardly call yourself an incel anymore because we men thirsty af.

Getting them off my back.

although they barely believed me

You lucky white nigga, if i did that my parents might kick me out the house or do shock therapy on me

Getting them off my back.

although they barely believed me

why not just tell them to stop asking.

telling them your gay makes literally 0 sense to me, your coming across as closeted homo OP.

This thread's beginning to remind me of "Youtube Drama" videos. I'm out.

why not just tell them to stop asking.

telling them your gay makes literally 0 sense to me, your coming across as closeted homo OP.

dude they kept asking me 8619681 times a day about girls

i even told them im ugly and everything they kept asking and calling me a retard

i fucking actually wish i was gay bro

They're right. You cannot seriously expect women to be lower inhib than you are.

You are a young nonhideous white guy, if you had a working mind, you would have a gf. Your recent pic looks better than the one I rated a few weeks ago. You are no chad by any means but not hideous.

dude they kept asking me 8619681 times a day about girls

i even told them im ugly and everything they kept asking and calling me a retard

i fucking actually wish i was gay bro

just tell them you dont know how to pickup girls easy, also your own parents were calling you a retard? Unless you have really shitty parents this seems unlikely to me.

just tell them you dont know how to pickup girls easy, also your own parents were calling you a retard? Unless you have really shitty parents this seems unlikely to me.

calling me a loser

They're right. You cannot seriously expect women to be lower inhib than you are.

You are a young nonhideous white guy, if you had a working mind, you would have a gf. Your recent pic looks better than the one I rated a few weeks ago. You are no chad by any means but not hideous.

"nonhideous" isn't enough in 2018

btw you mog me to oblivion and always talk about how girls are repulsed by you so i think larping as gay will actually be beneficial at this point.

What's the point
Just agree with them and tell them "yeah i'm a loser and that's why i don't have a gf".

Sigh*

this annoying troll faggot again. JFC these type of people on this forum are so goddamn annoying.

Sigh*

this annoying troll faggot again. JFC these type of people on this forum are so goddamn annoying.

how am i a troll

im a 3.5/10 truecel, just ask idris elba aka FACEandLMS

whatever even on this forum no one understands man

Ignore @whogivesafucc threads
Hide @whogivesafucc threads
Do not reply to @whogivesafucc threads

Holy fuck thank god they didn't ask me that
I think they wont even know who has anal sex with you.
If I had a son every moment they spend together infront of me I would ask my self who gets fucked and who fucks and what Ive made wrong

how am i a troll

Because you said multiple times "Hurrrr it's not my looks keeping me from getting women. I'm just a mentalcel".

Because you said multiple times "Hurrrr it's not my looks keeping me from getting women. I'm just a mentalcel".

there's no such thing as a mentalcel

only your looks are responsible for inceldom and now i understand that

how am i a troll

I usually dont say this but you should try redpill. Its for ppl in the 5-6 range like yourself.