Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Came out" to my parents as gay

Tell your parents you have a boyfriend and bring @Junkyard Roach home.

Someone should do a Tinder experiment with your pictures

I FUCKING DARE ANYONE HERE TO DO IT

I WILL PUT MONEY DOWN IF POSSIBLE THAT I WILL GET A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO MATCHES NOT EVEN BOTS

I FUCKING DARE ANYONE HERE TO DO IT

I WILL PUT MONEY DOWN IF POSSIBLE THAT I WILL GET A GRAND TOTAL OF ZERO MATCHES NOT EVEN BOTS
A trustworthy user should conduct the experiment

do it do it do it do it do it
I do not think that I count as a trustworthy user but give me nice pics and I will do it....

Do you have a preferred location? For how long should I run the experiment?

I do not think that I count as a trustworthy user but give me nice pics and I will do it....

Do you have a preferred location? How long should I run the experiment?

doesn't matter where you do it, 0 matches everywhere.

do it for a month or three to amplify my trueceldom

doesn't matter where you do it, 0 matches everywhere.

do it for a month or three to amplify my trueceldom
Alright I'll make a new thread about it. I will censor your pics in the thread so don't worry about any doxxing

Alright I'll make a new thread about it. I will censor your pics in the thread so don't worry about any doxxing

don't give a fuck about doxxing brody

plus ill get 0 matches you wont even make a thread

Inb4 OP actually tries to live up to his parents' expectations and brings a gay guy home

there's no such thing as a mentalcel

only your looks are responsible for inceldom and now i understand that
This is exactly the cope Tellem--T was spouting. You're both off your meds jfl.

This is exactly the cope Tellem--T was spouting. You're both off your meds jfl.
Mentalcel doesn't exist because we're not mentally ill. We're a little akward or autistic but that's expected behavior from someone who missed on fundamental social interactions.

The tags are hilarious as usual

When did I say this nigger
Screen Shot 2018 03 11 at 95225 PM

it's okay if you're gay dude, no harm in that

Yes. You're another example. A guy with average to above average looks having trouble with females.
JFL Mentalcel is cope , I'm perfectly able to talk to a female but they don't want me. I will make a thread about how Mentalcel is cope.

how am i a troll

im a 3.5/10 truecel, just ask idris elba aka FACEandLMS

whatever even on this forum no one understands man

Did i really rate you 3.5? I must have been high or it must have been a purposely bad pic for incelvalidation. Can you pm that pic? If i was wrong, ill admit it.

Im too high inhib to do even that.

Did i really rate you 3.5? I must have been high or it must have been a purposely bad pic for incelvalidation. Can you pm that pic? If i was wrong, ill admit it.

the pics on the rating megathread

I love when my parents ask me why I don't have a "girlfriend". It's a license for me to go on a tangent about how modern women and "dating" are trash.

Try tinder bro. Or ask ur parents to set you up. I'm sure there's some girl you met who secretly likes you

kek why would you do that

Lol OP it's so over for you

They were just like "lol we knew it all along" and started laughing at me

HeWzZv6.gif

Jpi9CvA.gif

633.gif

JFL this is what inceldom made me resort to, hopefully now they stop asking "why don't you have a girlfriend yet" every 9 seconds.

Meanwhile my obese 12 year old brother talks to girls on the phone all day and has brought his "girlfriend" home on two occasions.

Someone come fucking shoot me please.
Does your brother really pull girls despite being a fat fuck?

Does your brother really pull girls despite being a fat fuck?

He has a girlfriend and I'm not even joking. He talks all day on the phone with his friends and shit