Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a sandnigger incel be the ultimate standard of white beauty?

Is this even possible

• Total voters
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
This is the exchange that prompted this question.

Lol no retard. You are not some ultimate gold standard of white skin. And no one wants to become you.

Considering I have rosy pink cheeks, yeah I kinda am

I regularly see Europeans here with darker skin tones than me

For context. This guy is an Iraqi sandnigger who thinks that he's a superior being to every human who is so much a tone darker than him (no matter if they richer, more powerful, more jacked, more intelligent, have more sex, have better social standing etc.)

He thinks he has some ultimate upper hand because some people try to look paler than they are and he happens to be a bit pale(or so he claims) .

He unironically believes that if some people try to become whiter then by association they are literally trying to become HIM. This is his only source of lifefuel.

That @Made in Heaven , the iraqi sandnigger incel , is the ULTIMATE WHITE MAN. The gold standard.

Now anyone above the age of 10 knows how retarded this sounds and I pointed that out so myself. But he decided to go all dnr and ran away like a little bitch while blabbering the same discarded shit again and again like a baby.

So I turn my attention to the forum instead and ask real men if this is even possible......

Tagging some sandniggers for their expert opinion
@gymletethnicel
@Diocel
@incelerated
@Vrthraghna
@tehgymcel420
@Iranianoldcel
@Neggr
@Negroid Berber
@AutisticMonstrosity
@Edmund_Kemper
@Mentally lost cel
@ordinaryotaku
@Robtical
@SchrodingersDick
@Kuriboh

Tagging some other niggers for the poll
@Broly @Steiner Ex Machina @sckicksal345 @WØLF @Zer0/∞ @ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @based_meme @Kamikaze @Animecel2D @Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @Notorious Inkler @nice_try @Michinomiya Hirohit @Defetivecuckachu @lemon21 @Wizard32 @beyond repair @curryboy420 @Mountainbikecel @AlphaCentauri @SlutLiberationFront @Arescel @Capable_Onion

Last edited:
This is the exchange that prompted this question.

For context. This guy is an Iraqi sandnigger who thinks that he's a superior being to every human who is so much a tone darker than him (no matter if they richer, more powerful, more jacked, more intelligent, have more sex, have better social standing etc.)

He thinks he has some ultimate upper hand because some people try to look paler than they are and he happens to be a bit pale(or so he claims) .

He unironically believes that if some people try to become whiter then by association they are literally trying to become HIM. This is his only source of lifefuel.

That @Made in Heaven , the iraqi sandnigger incel , is the ULTIMATE WHITE MAN. The gold standard.

Now anyone above the age of 10 knows how retarded this sounds and I pointed that out so myself. But he decided to go all dnr and ran away like a little bitch while blabbering the same discarded shit again and again like a baby.

So I turn my attention to the forum instead and ask real men if this is even possible......

Tagging some sandniggers for their expert opinion
@gymletethnicel
@Diocel
@incelerated
@Vrthraghna
@tehgymcel420
@Iranianoldcel
@Neggr
@Negroid Berber
@AutisticMonstrosity
@Edmund_Kemper
@Mentally lost cel
@ordinaryotaku
@Robtical
@SchrodingersDick
@Kuriboh

Tagging some other niggers for the poll
@Broly @Steiner Ex Machina @sckicksal345 @WØLF @Zer0/∞ @ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @based_meme @Kamikaze @Animecel2D @Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @Notorious Inkler @nice_try @Michinomiya Hirohit @Defetivecuckachu @lemon21 @Wizard32 @beyond repair @curryboy420 @Mountainbikecel @AlphaCentauri @SlutLiberationFront @Arescel @Capable_Onion
Bone structure>>>>>>colors
It's that simple. Being too pale is also not good which is why I tanmaxx

It's that simple. Being too pale is also not good which is why I tanmaxx
Caucasoid bone structure is superior to all others. dalofaelid phenotype is litteraly the "chad" phenotype

Index

and being too pale is basically your free ticket to a noodlewhore

a sandnigger? no. an indian jordan barrett? yes.

its over for sandcels

quick niggercope

Turboretarded
View attachment 548241
Even Aryan nordic gigachads tanmaxx
This guy is like the giga-chad of ugliness,he's the limit of how ugly you can be so you will not be able to get a noodle if ur white. he's an anomaly,shit skull/turbo manlet/shit eye area/nose/face/jaw/very childish looking face it's like he didn't had a puberty. but i agree tan skin looks manlier on men.

Last edited:
Least delusional ethnic

Jk ofc

This guy is like the giga-chad of ugliness, he's an anomaly,shit skull/turbo manlet/shit eye area/nose/face/jaw/very childish looking face it's like he didn't had a puberty. but i agree tan skin looks manlier on men.
Combine blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin and mogger physique and you literally get gigachad. I wish I looked like that because I would travel around Asia just to mog the locals to the shadow realm. @Transcended Trucel
638215bf163d9f4499fead506a20e9d2 1

A more important part of the conversation is this:
your shitskin race bleaches their skin in a vain attempt to look like me:feelsautistic:
I was wondering where he had claimed they were trying to look like him (instead of only trying to have skin that looks like his) until I saw that post. I think he actually meant only the skin tone and just didn't say that correctly, but it's up to him to confirm that. If not, then this is an awful cope.

I voted yes because by "white beauty" I'm assuming you mean specifically the skin colour and it isn't impossible for an exceptional sandnigger to have skin with a good colour. Bones are far more important than skin colour, which is why an incel sandnigger can have good skin.

And I don't think his skin specifically is anything to look up to considering how he said this:
I have rosy pink cheek
Pink cheeks look good only on foids and Santa Claus.

I tanmaxx
Personally, I wouldn't damage my skin just to impress a bunch of foids and normies.

Combine blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin and mogger physique and you literally get gigachad. I wish I looked like that because I would travel around Asia just to mog the locals to the shadow realm. @Transcended Trucel
View attachment 548246
With a nice face also, like this guy or young max plank

Yes. He is beautiful. I want to feel his manly white cock inside me.

Wait, what?

A more important part of the conversation is this:

I was wondering where he had claimed they were trying to look like him (instead of only trying to have skin that looks like his) until I saw that post. I think he actually meant only the skin tone and just didn't say that correctly, but it's up to him to confirm that. If not, then this is an awful cope.

I voted yes because by "white beauty" I'm assuming you mean specifically the skin colour and it isn't impossible for an exceptional sandnigger to have skin with a good colour. Bones are far more important than skin colour, which is why an incel sandnigger can have good skin.

And I don't think his skin specifically is anything to look up to considering how he said this:

Pink cheeks look good only on foids and Santa Claus.

Personally, I wouldn't damage my skin just to impress a bunch of foids and normies.
You are missing the broader context here.

This guy thinks he's some ultimate being for it. Discarding every other factor. He has shown this mindset in multiple threads now.

For him pale skin = ultimate achievement as a human being.

So YES. It is indirectly implied in almost every post he makes that he is a superior person(not just a person with better skin tone) because other people try to whiten their skin. That's the SUBTEXT here.

He even makes the same argument in threads that have nothing to do with looks.

Also anyone knows that european whiteness is more than just skin color. So his claim falls flat anyway.

White sand niggers are originally from North Iraq, Iran, western Turkey, the Levant, coastal regions of North Africa, pure caucasian sands of Arabia because they are not mixed with nigger curry blood.

This is an example of pale white sand nigger

North African Imam

Syrian Imam

Iranian leader

Saudi king

San miniature

Holy fucking giga cope

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

White sand niggers are originally from North Iraq, Iran, western Turkey, the Levant, coastal regions of North Africa, pure caucasian sands of Arabia because they are not mixed with nigger curry blood.

North African Imam
View attachment 548244

Syrian Imam
View attachment 548252

Iranian leader
View attachment 548247

Saudi king
View attachment 548248

San miniature

View attachment 548245View attachment 548251
I don't care about race theory and history or cherry picked photos. My question is if an incel sandnigger, in this specific case @Made in Heaven can be the ultimate standard of whiteness that all other people are trying to emulate.

Yes obviously. Honestly, being a gigamogger mogging everybody wherever you go must feel so good
True, the only mogging i can do and enjoy is heightmogging turbo manlet old men is fun asf

I don't care about race theory and history or cherry picked photos.
Cope
My question is if an incel sandnigger, in this specific case @Made in Heaven can be the ultimate standard of whiteness that all other people are trying to emulate.
Yes. He can be just as this ultimate white sand foid who mogs all dark south Europeans

All that matters is physiognomic beauty.

Just because you have "light skin" does not mean you have physiognomic beauty.

Give me a foid with facial beauty or gtfo.

The only advantage that goes for sand niggers have is that many of them have more Caucasian white features compared to other ethnics.
Sand niggers struggle more in dating with the cultural side because of Islamophobia.
By that logic albino niggers are even bigger standards of white beauty:feelskek:
No because albino niggers don't have Caucasian skull
Sands have Caucasian skull

I can only physiquemog and bideltoidmog others:feelsrope:
you smoke and workout at the same time?
By that logic albino niggers are even bigger standards of white beauty:feelskek:
Albinsim is a genetic mutation and they look freaky and ugly asf. race=Skull+colors
The only advantage that goes for sand niggers have is that many of them have more Caucasian white features compared to other ethnics.
Sand niggers struggle more in dating with the cultural side because of Islamophobia.
if you're good looking no one gives a shit about your religion

Albinsim is a genetic mutation and they look freaky and ugly asf. race=Skull+colors
I am not the one who used this logic. And race is a social construct, if you don't have a considerable european ancestory combined with white genetics and culture you are not "white". Sand niggers did not colonise the world. Sand niggers did not come up with the scientifically outdated concept of race to classify humans in different geographical locations with minor anatomical differences. Further the average sandnigger looks nothing like a white person anyway, no matter how much some guys here cherrypick.

if you're good looking no one gives a shit about your religion
only if you are a giga chad which is not the case of most men

Western women fear Islam because of the way that Muslims treat women, having Islamic name that sounds like one of the 9/ 11 guys make women run away, the cultural barrier will not make the relationship work, you can't stand her cucked culture and she can't stand your based faith. Her family will not allow her to date a Muslim. Many western women write in profiles no Muslims.

Just pass to 3.30
The whore is afraid to date Muslims lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHvtwFgPjwo

Last edited:
You also get a deeper voice (voicepill is underrated) and hollow cheeks
True i've been smoking for few years and my voice sounds like sultan kosen and robert wadlow combined.

but smoking tightens your veins and i've heard working out and smoking makes even worse

only if you are a giga chad which is not the case of most men

Western women fear Islam because of the way that Muslims treat women, having Islamic name that sounds like one of the 9/ 11 guys make women run away, the cultural barrier will not make the relationship work, you can't stand her cucked culture and she can't stand your based faith. Her family will not allow her to date a Muslim. Many western women write in profiles no Muslims.

Just pass to 3.30

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHvtwFgPjwo

What's funny is that Bitch would still wet her pants if she sees a 7' pluser muslim chaddam like this:feelskek:

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Bith

IMO skin color is only ever a failo with Indians and aboriginals. Every other ethnic is failoed by their general phenotype or their particular features. Ethnic chads very much exist. Infact sometimes it’s hard to tell how ethnic they are. They look like dark haired and more masculine whites.

I will concede that I am happy my skin is pale af. Shit maybe it’s even too pale. I would definitely not pull off shitskin. Glad I didn’t get the aboriginal pheno that some ethnics have.

who thinks that he's a superior being to every human who is so much a tone darker than him (no matter if they richer, more powerful, more jacked, more intelligent, have more sex, have better social standing etc.)
How desperate and angry do you have to be to make lies up about me? Never once did I say anything like this. In fact, I have a more Arab-looking cousin with a hooked nose and jobmogs me. I have an Asian-looking cousin who height mogs me

The next time you make a thread, try not to let your seething rage cloud the facts, shit skin

How desperate and angry do you have to be to make lies up about me? Never once did I say anything like this. In fact, I have a more Arab-looking cousin with a hooked nose and jobmogs me. I have an Asian-looking cousin who height mogs me

The next time you make a thread, try not to let your seething rage cloud the facts, shit skin

View attachment 548285
Keep on coping and denying with lies. That's literally your stance in every thread and every topic. That skin color truimphs all. Of course you don't apply your standards to your family because you are a hypocrite.

Yes. If you are a Chaddam, she will leave her family and convert to Islam for you
Like this Chaddam who managed to get this European pussy

View attachment 548263View attachment 548264
View attachment 548265View attachment 548266
I saw some white girl on YT who moved to Jordan and converted to Islam after marrying her Arab husband.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kL2R3rUbEw&list=LL&index=32&t=2s&ab_channel=MummyinAmman

I will concede that I am happy my skin is pale af. Shit maybe it’s even too pale. I would definitely not pull off shitskin. Glad I didn’t get the aboriginal pheno that some ethnics have.
Are you an ethnic? Where are you from?
Keep on coping and denying with lies. That's literally your stance in every thread and every topic. Of course you don't apply your standards to your family because you are a hypocrite.
Nope, that was never my stance. Not my problem you're so mind broken you come up to random conclusions.
Of course he's the one who says shit like that :feelskek:
I never said that. The curry shitskin is so mad he's resorted to making up lies about me

Last edited:
I never said that. The curry shitskin is so mad he's resorted to making up lies about me
Just deny your retarded stance when others are looking theory

Last edited:
Turboretarded
View attachment 548241
Even Aryan nordic gigachads tanmaxx
he looks like a human pig:feelsseriously:
Just deny theory
Nope, nigger, I've never said anything you're accusing me of in this thread. All I've said is having light skin, colored eyes, and caucasoid skull makes you look better, ergo, Menas, who have this trait FAR more than Indians, will naturally better looking on average compared to you Indians.

8941bce5acbd5fe44089c12fd616fc9d

Again, not what I said.
Just pass to 3.30
A lot of Slavic women marry Turkish men:feelshmm:

7bb941e01f965239a816685a703a6ccd

Last edited:
Nope, nigger, I've never said anything you're accusing me of in this thread. All I've said is having light skin, colored eyes, and caucasoid skull makes you look better, ergo, Menas, who have this trait FAR more than Indians, will naturally better looking on average compared to you Indians.
Lmao look at you blatantly lie when others are watching:lul:
Anyone who has engaged with you knows how much of a coper you are.

Bone structure is race based, since Caucasoids have the best looking skulls and phenotypes. Needless to say, I've always said multiple times on this forum before that color is NOT as important as bones, but they are STILL important regardless, especially if youre skin is extremely dark. If one has light brown/yellow/orange complextion, then good bones will still make one look attractive

Example:

4c8b9a7e0265ed2eb9becb83989ad814

Lmao look at you blatantly lie when others are watching:lul:
Anyone who has engaged with you knows how much of a coper you are.
Accusing me of lying isn't changing things. Anyone can go through my threads or posts as see I've always held this position. You're just desperate to get a 1 up on me so you twist my words in order to do so

Saudi17

Last edited:
Accusing me of lying isn't changing things. Anyone can go through my threads or posts as see I've always held this position. You're just desperate to get a 1 up on me so you twist my words in order to do so
Then that's that. Anyone can go through your posts and see your cope at display for themselves. Heck here's one thread filled with such posts

The weasel resolves to lies as he gets found out.

Plus you look nothing like those cheerypicked chaddams. So stop coping with those pics:feelskek:

Last edited:

North African Imam
View attachment 548244

Syrian Imam
View attachment 548252

Iranian leader
View attachment 548247

Saudi king
View attachment 548248

San miniature

View attachment 548245View attachment 548251
Get better examples lol

Berber
Berberman

Syrian
Syria3

Iranian
Persian2

Palestinian
Palestinian

Saudi
Saudi18

Iraqi
Kurd10

Egyptian
Egypt11

But according to @tehgymcel420 :feelstastyman:

This "snow God" is supposed to be mogging ethnic chads in bodycount :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
That's because tehgymcel is obsessed with hating himself. He is masochist

Then that's that. Anyone can go through your posts and see your cope at display for themselves. Heck here's one thread filled with posts

The weasel resolves to lies as he gets found out.

Plus you look nothing like those cheerypicked chaddams. So stop coping with those pics:feelskek:
Yes, I do stand by that. Aryans/White people are indeed the main characters of real life. That doesn't mean ugly/incel whites dont exist. I've come across many Europeans who were shorter or uglier than me. Still does not change that as a collective, the whiter races are better and physical traits associated with whites are more desirable.

01f0b9b33d
Afghan2

Bongugly
Afghan7

0ikvsx8qzd871
Jordan1

98dabba7589ec08d530ac8c8b4123229
Persian5

View attachment 548246
based same. If I was Chad I would go to manlet nations just to mog tbh