Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a sandnigger incel be the ultimate standard of white beauty?

Is this even possible

• Total voters
Looks Green (although he claims it’s hazel)
If you cant tell the eye color without getting too close, you'd might as well have dark eyes. There's a reason ice-blue eyes mog dark blue eyes. Colored eyes generally look good because you can see the pupil. Even a hazel-brown would look better than dark blue or dark green eyes

compare dark blue VS light blue

576px Iraqi man on Baghdad street
Saudi18

compare dark green VS light green
Egyptian12
F69b87f614964c25455bd4dca5bdf8d8

My mom has hazel eyes, and i never noticed until like last year. She has a green ring that's BARELY visible. So yeah, it's meaningless if it's hard to notice.

Very nice thread...

More importantly:

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/34/34171.jpg?1648176267 [/UWSL]@Broly
[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/39/39073.jpg?1639928255 [/UWSL]@Kuriboh

They've been gone since the 25th, the day after we were "unbanned". @iamsubhuman remains banned.

(Fat Link gave him a lovely avatar)

If you cant tell the eye color without getting too close, you'd might as well have dark eyes. There's a reason ice-blue eyes mog dark blue eyes. Colored eyes generally look good because you can see the pupil. Even a hazel-brown would look better than dark blue or dark green eyes

compare dark blue VS light blue

View attachment 597276View attachment 597278

compare dark green VS light green
View attachment 597279View attachment 597277

My mom has hazel eyes, and i never noticed until like last year. She has a green ring that's BARELY visible. So yeah, it's meaningless if it's hard to notice.
Brutal, light colour eyes are everything then. @tehgymcel420 this explains the eye colour pill a lot more than just blue eyes. What do you think?