Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can Normies Please Just Shut the Fuck Up About Height Please?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Robot Invasion GIF

>Short king
>I’m not like other girls. I like tall guys with big dicks
>It’s so hard being a tall girl (5’7”)
>You’re short
>You’re tall
>Mmmm, actually, you’re not 6’0”, you’re 5’11.999999999”.
>Men who lie about their height are so insecure.
>How tall are you?
>OMG, you’re 6’3”?
>Wow, basketball players are tall.
>Wow, horse jockeys are short.

Holy shit, is everybody a fucking bot now? It’s the same shit all over the internet and IRL. Shut the fuck up. It’s exhausting.

I fucking get it. Short = Bad, Tall = Good. Yes some people are tall and some people are short. Amazing. No, I don’t care that you’re 5’11”. I didn’t ask. No, I don’t care that it’s almost 6’0”. Go cope to females, not me.

Wow, you’re 5’7” and a half? I don’t give a shit. Shut the fuck up. Wow, you’re boyfriend’s 6’1”? IDC.

I don’t know if it’s the internet, but I never had these conversations IRL until a few years ago. Nobody will shut the fuck up about it. I think the internet has convinced every retard to share their basic ass opinion on shit that is self evident.

pick up artist mystery GIF by beeeky

>Bro, I’m a Redpill coach, and women actually like tall guys with big dicks.
>Pay $200 to learn more dating tips like these.

I’m not a fucking faggot. Why do these dudes feel the need to tell me their height IRL like I give a shit? I can fucking see you, retard. I already know you’re tall/short. Why do you think I give a fuck what the number is?

>Bro, did I tell you I’m 6’1”?

You just did, and I still don’t fucking care. That’s not even tall enough to brag about. Please go get a personality or ropemaxx.

Is this the new normie fixation? Telling strangers your exact height like they can’t already see you. I know normie shit comes and goes in waves, so can we just bury the IRL height cope. It might be the most annoying normie trend to date.

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
This.

It's mainly in burgerland where they go on about this shit but it's also leaking onto to other countries too.

This.

It's mainly in burgerland where they go on about this shit but it's also leaking onto to other countries too.
Nick Kroll Europe GIF by Dan Blaushild

At least Eurofags use non-retarded units, so you get don’t get the dumb shit like

>Alas, I am but a poor, 5’11” manlet (181cm).

The feet/inches system makes it sound like every inch is a huge difference. Women in their minds honestly think 6’2” is like head and shoulders above 5’10”. In reality, you’re like a little below their eye level, and that’s the difference between average and pretty tall.

Most humans (men and women) are within like 6in of one another, but retards (mostly women) have this image of men being head and shoulders above women and a head above most other men.

Nick Kroll Europe GIF by Dan Blaushild

At least Eurofags use non-retarded units, so you get don’t get the dumb shit like

>Alas, I am but a poor, 5’11” manlet (181cm).

The feet/inches system makes it sound like every inch is a huge difference. Women in their minds honestly think 6’2” is like head and shoulders above 5’10”. In reality, you’re like a little below their eye level, and that’s the difference between average and pretty tall.

Most humans (men and women) are within like 6in of one another, but retards (mostly women) have this image of men being head and shoulders above women and a head above most other men.
:yes:

Yeah it appears everyone cares about height

if you’re dealt with the short end of the stick

just try and work remote jobs
or make money through other means where you don’t need to assert dominance through height

its brutal nonetheless

or make money through other means where you don’t need to assert dominance through height

its brutal nonetheless
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

It’s not even the fact that it matters. Of course it matters, but in polite society, it was normal to not say obvious shit out loud like some retarded Socrates.

>Did you know you are ugly?
>Being ugly is bad. People don’t like ugly people, so you’re better off not being ugly.

Wow bro, where did you learn that? Super Chink Harvard: No Niggers Allowed? You’re so smart.

That, and the obsession with numbers like it changes anything.

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

>Actually, I’m 5’8.5”, and that’s technically not short.
>I’m actually tall compared to most Medieval peasants.
>Will you have sex with me now?

Like please, just shut up. Your height is evident. Everyone can see it. You don’t need to tell people you’re tall/short, and nobody cares about the exact number.

How tall are you?
tall man basketball GIF

5’10” (179cm)

Tall enough that it has no negative affect on my life, but short enough that nobody is impressed. It’s the perfect IDGAF height.

Tall fags feel the need to tell all women their height because they're coping and think women don't have infinite options via tinder & dating apps.

Insulting a man's height is the most emasculating thing someone can do. Men would often dismiss any comment about their lack of facial attractiveness because focusing on this aspect was considered to be feminine and superficial. What mattered the most was money and status. Insulting a man's height is different, though. That is like stripping him of his dignity and manhood, saying he does not qualify as a man because he is short. No wonder short men are called "manlets" rather than "heightlets".
The markers that make a man are completely beyond one’s control. Natural selection wouldn’t work if you could self-improve your way to alpha status.

its brutal nonetheless
this it sadly. From my lifetime of being a manlet. There is nothing you can do. All advice is cooe

Is this the new normie fixation? Telling strangers your exact height like they can’t already see you. I know normie shit comes and goes in waves, so can we just bury the IRL height cope. It might be the most annoying normie trend to date.
Yup height is the biggest asset a normie can have right now. It’s hard to rank looks but height is easy to see who’s got more at a glance, everything is a race in this life to the normie. Height inflation is real, but now it’s being brought up everywhere. Normies have become even more superficial than ever and now it’s all in the open :feelskek:

If you’re not in the middle 66% of height, your height becomes your entire life

If you’re not in the middle 66% of height, your height becomes your entire life
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

I like this because it implies unusually tall and unusually short people both have lives that revolve entirely around their height, which is true.

Super tall guys live amazing lives because they are tall. Super short guys live awful lives because they are short.

You are very based. I also don’t give a damn how tall normies are. It gets on my nerves

They can't, because they are programmed to survive, and in order to survive, you have to mog and step over everybody else. It's a mathematical process that has no fixing.

Robot Invasion GIF

>Short king
>I’m not like other girls. I like tall guys with big dicks
>It’s so hard being a tall girl (5’7”)
>You’re short
>You’re tall
>Mmmm, actually, you’re not 6’0”, you’re 5’11.999999999”.
>Men who lie about their height are so insecure.
>How tall are you?
>OMG, you’re 6’3”?
>Wow, basketball players are tall.
>Wow, horse jockeys are short.

Holy shit, is everybody a fucking bot now? It’s the same shit all over the internet and IRL. Shut the fuck up. It’s exhausting.

I fucking get it. Short = Bad, Tall = Good. Yes some people are tall and some people are short. Amazing. No, I don’t care that you’re 5’11”. I didn’t ask. No, I don’t care that it’s almost 6’0”. Go cope to females, not me.

Wow, you’re 5’7” and a half? I don’t give a shit. Shut the fuck up. Wow, you’re boyfriend’s 6’1”? IDC.

I don’t know if it’s the internet, but I never had these conversations IRL until a few years ago. Nobody will shut the fuck up about it. I think the internet has convinced every retard to share their basic ass opinion on shit that is self evident.

pick up artist mystery GIF by beeeky

>Bro, I’m a Redpill coach, and women actually like tall guys with big dicks.
>Pay $200 to learn more dating tips like these.

I’m not a fucking faggot. Why do these dudes feel the need to tell me their height IRL like I give a shit? I can fucking see you, retard. I already know you’re tall/short. Why do you think I give a fuck what the number is?

>Bro, did I tell you I’m 6’1”?

You just did, and I still don’t fucking care. That’s not even tall enough to brag about. Please go get a personality or ropemaxx.

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Based Thread. Tallfags expect worship due to their height and manlets expect endless sympathy. Fucking faggots need to shut the fuck up.

Yeah at 5'5 im only 15.5cm shorter than a 6 feet guy which is literally just half a ruler.

Horse jockey champion is a 6'4 mogger

linear scale “factors” people yak so much about are so dumb … height, money, dick

“Oh but you don’t want too much of a good thing” bs comes with some of the yak too.. meaningless because they will never encounter an NBA player or CEO. Posturing to sound tasteful, even sophisticated.

I wish i was the actual full 6 foot