Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can one still get taller after age 18?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Feeling so shit, my dad is about 6'1 yet I am 5'9,how?! He was Basketballmaxxing in my age, but I highly doubt it added much extra height. Do I still have a chance or is it truly over?

Feeling so shit, my dad is about 6'1 yet I am 5'9,how?! He was Basketballmaxxing in my age, but I highly doubt it added much extra height. Do I still have a chance or is it truly over?
Basketball won't improve your height. Lamarckian evolution was disproven forever ago.

Your DNA is some mix between your mother's side of the family and your father's. Just because your dad is 6'1'' doesn't mean you will be.

I think I grew around a quarter to a half an inch after 18, but not much. There are definitely exceptions, if for example you have a hormonal imbalance that gets corrected, but in most cases, you're about as tall as you're going to be.

yes

also, congrats for avi ( thread incoming )

Ask your dad when did he stop growing?

Tf I wish i had made it to 5'9.

Yeah but don't expect much

thread is on

Technically yes, but most don't. I stopped growing at like 16.

You should take a xray of your epiphyseal plates if you truly want to know.

go to your family doctor and check, if not get used to it. 5'9 is not short. above 5'8 is good.

go to your family doctor and check, if not get used to it. 5'9 is not short. above 5'8 is good.
I suppose one can find peace being the same height as the Supreme Gentleman.

I haven't grown since 15 or 16 don't know I never know when I stopped growing or tracking my growth back then, and I'm in my 20s
:feelsrope:

You might grow another 1/2 inch or inch if your lucky growth seems rare after 18

some people do still grow a little bit after 18 but it only goes for a year or so and then it stops and then you will be at ur height forever, until u get old and start shrinking kek