Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height of men in Germany by age according to official government data

i would say thats correct but dont forget those 184cm guys are wearing shoes with some even soles added to the shoes for medical or what ever reasons . So without shoes what do you think is the average without shoes.
a cm less i guess, but that's late millenials/early gen Z. German zoomers are on average in the 1,85-1,90 m range, the ramped up sexual selection of the last 25 years combined with high protein diets and medicine is teh cause of that.

some foids in germany are 6'2

1,84/1,85 m easily. There are regions where people are smaller and stout tho, mostly in eastern germany. But i've lived in switzerland and southwest/the middle/west and northern germany and germans really don't differ much in height between those regions. The only exception is that in the north and northwest there are a lot more very tall and massive people.

I can approx the height because my 2 cousins are both ~1,85 meters but when they are standing in line somewhere they are more often than not plain average. They are both in their mid 20s. My own height would actually not be sufficient as a measurement because pretty much every guy (despite certain foreign groups) towers over me by 1-2 heads.

I'd be the height of foids in Germany KEK (175cm), especially considering their potential heel footwear. It literally never began.

You mean rarely

That's a lot of occurences for a such a tall height in women. I should technically never see it. Can't feel like a man when towered by women like a kid.

truly 6 ft is average :feelsrope:
how can you even compete?