Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height of men in Germany by age according to official government data

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
its in centimeters for all the feet and inches crowd.

Data breaks down the heights by age . So this data can serve as evidence to prove or disprove the Zoomers taller thory. Apparently according to the data and assuming it is accurate Zoomers are only 1cm taller than millenials and the generation before millenials. I dont know why only 1cm yet this forum keeps saying they way taller but I am guessing people see tall zoomers on the streets but guess what? Teens reach their adult by age 17-18 unless they are late bloomers. So seeing a tall zoomer is nothing special because thats their adult height just as there are tall grand dads who also reached their tall height by age 17 there are tall zoomers and also short zoomers. Anyway just my theory. Or they asked only ethnics their height and not Euros.

Screenshot 2024 03 04 151053

Heightpill is BRUTAL

190cm, 6"3 is the minimum height required to qualify as a chad in Germany :feelsrope:
Bellow 6" you can only betabuxxs

190cm, 6"3 is the minimum height required to qualify as a chad in Germany :feelsrope:
Bellow 6" you can only betabuxxs
lol if only you knew. There are 5'9" pretty boys with green/blue hunter eyes full head of hair and good face that are slaying like crazy. I am not cherry picking because i saw these in action for with my own eyes

6"3 is the minimum height required to qualify for uperclass jobs such as ceo, elite soldier etc

Were those older men measured now at older age? Older people shrink due to bad posture, loss of bone mass, osteoporosis and sclerosis and whatnot.

I personally at 36 havent lost any height, but my dad at 60 something is 3cm shorter than in his old medical record.

Where i live from my personal observation really tall guys 195cm + tend to be millennials/Xers, while more turbo manlets are among boomers. On average every generation could be the same.

If there was a war or famine during development of some generation, they will be shorter.

I think that much or less humans were always at the same height potential because foids always chose tallfags, but based on poverness, lack of proper nutrition, height fluctuated. In the middle ages after the plague, because large part of population was gone and the one who survived had more food than before, average height for a man was 174cm, not bad at all.

My cousins who spent their formative years in EU are considerably taller than we who were in Serbia. They most likely ate more and better quality food.

Last edited:
Were those older men measured now at older age? Older people shrink due to bad posture, loss of bone mass, osteoporosis and sclerosis and whatnot.

I personally at 36 havent lost any height, but my dad at 60 something is 3cm shorter than in his old medical record.

Where i live from my personal observation really tall guys 195cm + tend to be millennials/Xers, while more turbo manlets are among boomers. On average every generation could be the same.

If there was a war or famine during development of some generation, they will be shorter.

I think that much or less humans were always at the same height potential because foids always chose tallfags, but based on poverness, lack of proper nutrition, height fluctuated. In the middle ages after the plague, because large part of population was gone and the one who survived had more food than before, average height for a man was 174cm, not bad at all.

My cousins who spent their formative years in EU are considerably taller than we who were in Serbia. They most likely ate more and better quality food.
okay i agree, humans are just getting taller because of better health and food. But also i think each nation has their genetic potential of how tall they can grow. It seems the Germans have maxxed out at an "average" height of 181cm. Of course there guys 200cm tall but also many that are 170cm tall so it averages to 181 cm for zoomers.

I think people get shorter at about the age of 55 or something like that.

okay i agree, humans are just getting taller because of better health and food. But also i think each nation has their genetic potential of how tall they can grow. It seems the Germans have maxxed out at an "average" height of 181cm. Of course there guys 200cm tall but also many that are 170cm tall so it averages to 181 cm for zoomers.

True that. Unless someone killed off all people except the tallest, height will stay the same. Unless theres some medical conditions they cant keep growing.

Data breaks down the heights by age . So this data can serve as evidence to prove or disprove the Zoomers taller thory. Apparently according to the data and assuming it is accurate Zoomers are only 1cm taller than millenials and the generation before millenials. I dont know why only 1cm yet this forum keeps saying they way taller but I am guessing people see tall zoomers on the streets but guess what? Teens reach their adult by age 17-18 unless they are late bloomers. So seeing a tall zoomer is nothing special because thats their adult height just as there are tall grand dads who also reached their tall height by age 17 there are tall zoomers and also short zoomers. Anyway just my theory. Or they asked only ethnics their height and not Euros.

View attachment 1081035
Must be all the immigrants they imported lowering the height

cAn I get a german wife as a 5'4" manlet?

View attachment 1081035
My god finally somebody that doesn't say average is 6'3

Must be all the immigrants they imported lowering the height
Maybe but look at the hieghts for the 40-45 year olds, few immigrants compared to Germans and still the average is 180cm. So The average is around 180cm.

I wont claim to be an expert but there are taller and shorter people. Example 200cm guy and 165cm guy.

200+165 = 365
365/2 = 182,5

182,5 is the average.

All taller than me :feelsrope:
Just South America maxx brocel. You taller than the average there so enjoy slaying. Save up and enjoy village maxxing

My god finally somebody that doesn't say average is 6'3
I dunno but think its just short guys saying that because they get mogged by teens whilst they are grown men. But thats just their way of thinking because they dont realise that those tall teens are just their adult height thats all. But why do they never complain about the manlet zoomers which exists as well.

Damm, 10% of foids are underweight. I wonder if the tall ones or the short ones who are more underweight.
Its more the average height ones who are underweight not the tall or short ones

View attachment 1081035
Ich bin untermanleter!

okay but still at least you just a few cm's below average, you still got hope. Gotta work harder but still you can ascend with Curry Chads left overs whilst the real curryland manlets are truecels

Mass immigration will drag it down in the coming years.

they dont realise that those tall teens are just their adult height thats all.
Absolutely this . Most zoomer stop growing at the age of 14 , both male and female. They all have their adult heights.
Some bitches at school are 5'9-10 at 14 but they will not grow further
Same for some 5'11 guys at 14
It's probably because they have more estrogen or something like that .

Absolutely this . Most zoomer stop growing at the age of 14 , both male and female. They all have their adult heights.
Some bitches at school are 5'9-10 at 14 but they will not grow further
Same for some 5'11 guys at 14
It's probably because they have more estrogen or something like that .
How do you know they stop growing at 14?

When do they start the growth to adult height?

Don't forget that, ethnic people can reduce the avg of natives because ethnics are also counted

Don't forget that, ethnic people can reduce the avg of natives because ethnics are also counted
yeah I know. I guess one to try and get a somewhat measure is to look at the 35-40 year olds because there are very few ethnics in that age range compared to the natives. But I am no expert so just trying to at least make an estimate.

How do you know they stop growing at 14?

When do they start the growth to adult height?
Some niggers grow 12-14 .
How do I know they stopped at 14? Well they either have a 6'6 father and a 6 feet mom or they already reached their adult height and they will not become giants.
How do you know that they will not become giants? Well Frist the avarage height for zoomer it's not 6'3 (so it's not possible so much difference in 1 generation), second I really just don't think that everyone has boomers parents so tall.
Some girl on my school are : 5"11 at 17 - 5"9-10 at 15 , I doubt their parents are top tier basketball players and this bitches will be 6'1.
And another is 5'9 at 13 year old!!!!!!!
Litteraly grow between 10-13 probably.
The dad is 5'10 , the mom tall but I think 5'7
Idk.

View attachment 1081035
Because the statistics are basically false. German teens are absolutely fucking giants. Even older generations from Gen-x onwards were tall af but nowadays the zoomers are even taller.

"Or they asked only ethnics their height and not Euros"
Exactly. Due to germanys cucked self flagelation authorities, you can bet that they went around asking 5'5 arabs and then counted them in as germans. But they don't count, they have their own parralel socieites and their own marital laws. The average european descendant guy in germany competes with german men (the actual german race of people, not some shitskin invader) on the dating market. The native population is tall as fuck, it's depressing and utterly pointless to even try to compete if you are below 6'1. I'm around 1,73 with shoes and i am getting absolutely towered by everyone.

Because the statistics are basically false. German teens are absolutely fucking giants. Even older generations from Gen-x onwards were tall af but nowadays the zoomers are even taller.

"Or they asked only ethnics their height and not Euros"
Exactly. Due to germanys cucked self flagelation authorities, you can bet that they went around asking 5'5 arabs and then counted them in as germans. But they don't count, they have their own parralel socieites and their own marital laws. The average european descendant guy in germany competes with german men (the actual german race of people, not some shitskin invader) on the dating market. The native population is tall as fuck, it's depressing and utterly pointless to even try to compete if you are below 6'1. I'm around 1,73 with shoes and i am getting absolutely towered by everyone.
how old are you?

Incorrect. I'm 5'3 and have been healthy. I think height is a kike pysop like sex

in your opinion what is the average height of a german in their late 20's early 30
1,84/1,85 m easily. There are regions where people are smaller and stout tho, mostly in eastern germany. But i've lived in switzerland and southwest/the middle/west and northern germany and germans really don't differ much in height between those regions. The only exception is that in the north and northwest there are a lot more very tall and massive people.

I can approx the height because my 2 cousins are both ~1,85 meters but when they are standing in line somewhere they are more often than not plain average. They are both in their mid 20s. My own height would actually not be sufficient as a measurement because pretty much every guy (despite certain foreign groups) towers over me by 1-2 heads.

lol if only you knew. There are 5'9" pretty boys with green/blue hunter eyes full head of hair and good face that are slaying like crazy.
it is true. to many retards here yapping that must be 6' plus

1,84/1,85 m easily. There are regions where people are smaller and stout tho, mostly in eastern germany. But i've lived in switzerland and southwest/the middle/west and northern germany and germans really don't differ much in height between those regions. The only exception is that in the north and northwest there are a lot more very tall and massive people.

I can approx the height because my 2 cousins are both ~1,85 meters but when they are standing in line somewhere they are more often than not plain average. They are both in their mid 20s. My own height would actually not be sufficient as a measurement because pretty much every guy (despite certain foreign groups) towers over me by 1-2 heads.
i would say thats correct but dont forget those 184cm guys are wearing shoes with some even soles added to the shoes for medical or what ever reasons . So without shoes what do you think is the average without shoes.

Last edited: