Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone explain this to me?

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
I’m still quite new to this site and one thing I’m not clear on is the opinion that Jewish people caused certain things. I see in a lot of comments that it’s Jews this and Jews that but I just don’t get the perspective… please enlighten me on what this all is about? I always thought Jews had it pretty tough but they are now to blame for some things? I am confused here :feelsclown:

same never got the jew hate in this site tbh

Because some see Judaism = Liberalism/Degeneracy.
More specifically, Jewish business owners of American Media are pushing Degeneracy Normalizing it in the West.

is a kind of conspiracy orchestrated by Jews to give more freedom to women and turn them into whores seduced by the power of their SMV :feelsLSD:
that's what everyone here believes lol

Jewish people are hated here because they subvert in-group preference among whites, seek to import third worlder non-whites through globalization and liberalism and bring about the destruction of white civilizations. They do this through their high ranking positions across media, banking, government, and what not.
I truly don’t know many Jews or maybe just didn’t know that they are high ranking. I always thought they were of the more struggling groups so this surprised me. Is there lots of evidence behind this? Maybe kept hidden?
same never got the jew hate in this site tbh
Yeah I’m really surprised because it seems like a widespread opinion but I’d say Christianity is the more dominant religion.

They have above average intelligence:

Jew

Jew1

They designed the "Kalergi Plan":

Cappppture

Caaaapture

They have great control over the foods you enjoy:

Kosher

Kosher1

Jews are superior to other ethnic groups. They control us and they manipulate us. They humiliate us. They do what they want with us, because they have the absolute power over us.

View attachment 571096

View attachment 571097

View attachment 571099

View attachment 571098

View attachment 571102

View attachment 571100

View attachment 571101
Hmm this is interesting. I wonder if because of past oppression this came to be, actually in some ways gives me the hope that we can rally together to gain our own kind of power. Lots of incels are above average intelligence (autistic or just high IQ), and maybe in the future we can promote change because of our own suffering. Maybe that’s far fetched but that’s what came to my mind.
Jews are superior to other ethnic groups. They control us and they manipulate us. They humiliate us. They do what they want with us, because they have the absolute power over us.
Wouldn’t we say liberal whites in general are this way?

:lul: just look at google's blog, and you know their stands

View attachment 571096

View attachment 571097

View attachment 571099

View attachment 571098

View attachment 571102

They have great control over the foods you enj

View attachment 571101

View attachment 571096

View attachment 571097

View attachment 571099

View attachment 571098

View attachment 571102

View attachment 571100

View attachment 571101
Screenshot 20220204 100743
LOL:feelskek:

Jews control the media and are behind shit like the kalergi plan and feminism.

They controlled press and finances historically. And now it is the same.

I’m still quite new to this site and one thing I’m not clear on is the opinion that Jewish people caused certain things. I see in a lot of comments that it’s Jews this and Jews that but I just don’t get the perspective… please enlighten me on what this all is about? I always thought Jews had it pretty tough but they are now to blame for some things? I am confused here :feelsclown:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/