Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can We Get A Compilation Thread of How Brutal Autism Is?

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I was just reflecting on how brutal my life is because of aspiedom and thinking about this. Normies will gaslight us because we appear like somewhat function people for the most part; most aspies are very smart and normies are dumb and bluepilled so they wonder how it's possible that so many of us can be such failures in life.

This is the only thing I could find but I know there's more than this. Please post it here. Post any and all studies screenshots anecdotes etc on how brutal the ND pill is, even some normie-tier (lookswise) guys are destroyed by it.

There's only 5 studies there that explicitly refer to autism

I was just reflecting on how brutal my life is because of aspiedom and thinking about this. Normies will gaslight us because we appear like somewhat function people for the most part; most aspies are very smart and normies are dumb and bluepilled so they wonder how it's possible that so many of us can be such failures in life.

This is the only thing I could find but I know there's more than this. Please post it here. Post any and all studies screenshots anecdotes etc on how brutal the ND pill is, even some normie-tier (lookswise) guys are destroyed by it.

View attachment 1053347
I know an artist who doesn't control his volume and whose lips bend in an odd way. I wonder if that'll impact his SMV

The mog never stops. Autist women are a good fit for autist men but

View attachment 1053347
Other men try to date them too, some rven see them out. Does hypergsmy leave anyone happy? Even Stacey's need to allow Chad's to have multiple relationships. And Chad's who go from bluebell to Redhill still have to deal with red pill rage

how are u black and incel?
He didn't walk into the Women's chapter of the KKK and unfurl his 20 inch cock causing all the women to go into a orgiastic frenzy

Other men try to date them too, some rven see them out. Does hypergsmy leave anyone happy? Even Stacey's need to allow Chad's to have multiple relationships. And Chad's who go from bluebell to Redhill still have to deal with red pill rage
Women are always women first. Being a woman overrides literally every other thing, including autism and race

Face = Life

Mental Health = Social Health

"It's all negative thought patterns !!¡!!¡¡" No, it's how people treat you.

Chad's who get depressed either don't have real depression, or moved into a Chad-only part of the economy (Managing, Athlete, Model) and got mugged by other Chad's, becoming the equivalent of a low tier Normie there

Face = Life

Mental Health = Social Health

"It's all negative thought patterns !!¡!!¡¡" No, it's how people treat you.

Chad's who get depressed either don't have real depression, or moved into a Chad-only part of the economy (Managing, Athlete, Model) and got mugged by other Chad's, becoming the equivalent of a low tier Normie there
Normies always gaslight, and psychiatrists/psychologists as well, they tell just be confident, how the fuck you will be confident when most of your childhood experience was constant bullying, then in adolescence women never desired you. Confidence come be from a real life experience, Chad is confident cause he is more attractive, desired by women, respected by society.

View attachment 1053347
I will put some info here if you want

Most autistics unemployed:

Insanely long list of physical symptoms comborbid with autism.
Includes
- thyroid issues
- blindness (tons of blind people have autism)
- heart disease
- super reduced life expectancy, on level of down syndrome people

1. Wikipedia article listing some common co-morbid disorders of autism:

2. Autistic people have higher rate of Cardiovescular Disease:

3. Autism is more than 30 times as common in blind people as in sighted people:

4. Autistic peoples Life expectancy somewhere between 36 and 58, 12 years less than the international avg. of 70 at best:

5. 12% of homeless may have autism, which is way higher than the average:

6. Autistic people often have bad coordination and low muscle tone:

7. Autistic children often have a nasal voice:

Nasal voice = mouthbreathing = looks are impacted, we all know that.

8. Autistic people have higher rate of gut issues, digestive issues:

9. Brain inflammation linked to Autism;

10. Autistic people have 30% higher chance of getting cancer:

11. Autistic people have higher risk of skin disease

I will stop here but you get the picture. Autistic people are unhealthy as fuck in general and so they get sick with everything at a higher rate.
People often neglect the overwhelming evidence that autism is physical, and not mental.
It is a physical disease and people can at least lessen the symptoms. Take the gut issues for example. Going on a keto or carnivore type diet can often help people with that.

Also, immigration background increases the likelihood of autism in the child:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...-immigration/F6DB1AEE1A0CC82EEC745FE94C1B98F5

Most autistic people are actually ethnics.
The reason why we think of autistic people as a white nerd with glasses is because people still think autism = smart and smart = good and good = white people.
But ethnic countries by far have the highest autism rates.

This may explain why curries have no inhib, idk.

In conclusion: Once you realize autism is not mental but physical, it becomes obvious why other people can see it and get disgusted by autistic people. It's like see a cancer patient with tumors in his face run around. That's why autistic people can't get pussy. It's not about being NT - foids will eat chads shit, literally - it's about looks. As always.

Normies always gaslight, and psychiatrists/psychologists as well, they tell just be confident, how the fuck you will be confident when most of your childhood experience was constant bullying, then in adolescence women never desired you. Confidence come be from a real life experience, Chad is confident cause he is more attractive, desired by women, respected by society.
"You don't know what other people think" is them gaslighting you into thinking you're autistic

"Don't worry about being successful" is them trying to get you to accept your low status. Thing is, if I don't care about anything, why shouldn't I kill myself?

Insanely long list of physical symptoms comborbid with autism.
Includes
- thyroid issues
- blindness (tons of blind people have autism)
- heart disease
- super reduced life expectancy, on level of down syndrome people

1. Wikipedia article listing some common co-morbid disorders of autism:

3. Autism is more than 30 times as common in blind people as in sighted people:

4. Autistic peoples Life expectancy somewhere between 36 and 58, 12 years less than the international avg. of 70 at best:

5. 12% of homeless may have autism, which is way higher than the average:

I will stop here but you get the picture. Autistic people are unhealthy as fuck in general and so they get sick with everything at a higher rate.
People often neglect the overwhelming evidence that autism is physical, and not mental.
It is a physical disease and people can at least lessen the symptoms. Take the gut issues for example. Going on a keto or carnivore type diet can often help people with that.

Also, immigration background increases the likelihood of autism in the child:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...-immigration/F6DB1AEE1A0CC82EEC745FE94C1B98F5

Most autistic people are actually ethnics.
The reason why we think of autistic people as a white nerd with glasses is because people still think autism = smart and smart = good and good = white people.
But ethnic countries by far have the highest autism rates.

View attachment 1053445
View attachment 1053447

This may explain why curries have no inhib, idk.

In conclusion: Once you realize autism is not mental but physical, it becomes obvious why other people can see it and get disgusted by autistic people. It's like see a cancer patient with tumors in his face run around. That's why autistic people can't get pussy. It's not about being NT - foids will eat chads shit, literally - it's about looks. As always.
I think my cousin has autism - any advice for him?

If Autists lived in an autist only village or town, would they have better health? Since inflammation can be caused by stress which can be caused by being discriminated against

I think my cousin has autism - any advice for him?

If Autists lived in an autist only village or town, would they have better health? Since inflammation can be caused by stress which can be caused by being discriminated against
autistic people get better along with another. They call this the "double empathy problem."
It's called a problem because it makes no sense to researchers. Autistic people should be bad at communication in general, but apparently have way less or no problem communicating with other autistic people.

Now about your cousin. He should try changing his gut flora, that can help with anxiety and overall stress. Something like keto, carnivore, GAPS diet - these are all good in that regard.

Removing stressors as much possible, like you say, can have a huge impact. A lot of autism symptoms are just coping mechanisms that scientists mistake for symptoms. For instance, a lot of autistic people struggle with getting shit done, "executive function," and they get overwhelmed super quickly. As a result, they cope by micromanaging their life and forcing that on other people.

However, when the stress level sinks (retirement for example), these routines and coping mechanisms just go away.
This is also why they now find a huge overlap between ADHD and autism. The overlap varies from study to study but is somewhere between 20 and 80%. This means that a ton of people with autism also meet the criteria for ADHD.

So for your cousin, it would help to change the diet, remove as many stressors as possible and yes, being around other autistic people can help a ton too.

While being neurodivergent won't ravage your dating chances if you're at least 7/10 in appearence, and taller than 5'8, foids will perhaps see autistic traits as just being shy, and if you're attractive foids may see that as "cute".

I think the only way autistic people can florish in today's society is to gradually camouflage their obvious social autistic traits "lack of eye contact, special interests, etc" You cannot be different in this society without any use to the higher ups, you will be destroyed by the weight of social norms and you cannot do anything about it. The only reason why the sodomites, and autogynephiles are tolerated is that they are now useful to those same people (as a malleable and easily manipulated population, a smart goverment can use these individuals as pawns, and make them do whatever they want) in an ideal society, a simple population reshuffle can iron out these perversions and humanity will be slightly better.

View attachment 1053347
The loneliness is the single most brutal factor. It's fucking killing me.

autistic people get better along with another. They call this the "double empathy problem."
It's called a problem because it makes no sense to researchers. Autistic people should be bad at communication in general, but apparently have way less or no problem communicating with other autistic people.

Now about your cousin. He should try changing his gut flora, that can help with anxiety and overall stress. Something like keto, carnivore, GAPS diet - these are all good in that regard.

Removing stressors as much possible, like you say, can have a huge impact. A lot of autism symptoms are just coping mechanisms that scientists mistake for symptoms. For instance, a lot of autistic people struggle with getting shit done, "executive function," and they get overwhelmed super quickly. As a result, they cope by micromanaging their life and forcing that on other people.

However, when the stress level sinks (retirement for example), these routines and coping mechanisms just go away.
This is also why they now find a huge overlap between ADHD and autism. The overlap varies from study to study but is somewhere between 20 and 80%. This means that a ton of people with autism also meet the criteria for ADHD.

So for your cousin, it would help to change the diet, remove as many stressors as possible and yes, being around other autistic people can help a ton too.
Thanks man

It's funny how my executive dysfunction started when I realised how low SMV I was (redpill phase)

how are u black and incel?
The guy constantly posts bbc shit non-stop. Almost every post of his is race-baiting. If he was a bbc tyrone, he wouldn't be on here.

The guy constantly posts bbc shit non-stop. Almost every post of his is race-baiting. If he was a bbc tyrone, he wouldn't be on here.
I watch his threads because it's too funny seeing idiots overreact.

Looks is the most important factor, and Nazi Chad can always get laid, but a lot of the sfcels here wouldn't be able to ascend even if they woke up as 6/10 tomorrow

A lot of people here have genuinely lost touch with reality

OP could be added in this perhaps, since he talks about Annunaki aliens

While being neurodivergent won't ravage your dating chances if you're at least 7/10 in appearence, and taller than 5'8, foids will perhaps see autistic traits as just being shy, and if you're attractive foids may see that as "cute".

I think the only way autistic people can florish in today's society is to gradually camouflage their obvious social autistic traits "lack of eye contact, special interests, etc" You cannot be different in this society without any use to the higher ups, you will be destroyed by the weight of social norms and you cannot do anything about it. The only reason why the sodomites, and autogynephiles are tolerated is that they are now useful to those same people (as a malleable and easily manipulated population, a smart goverment can use these individuals as pawns, and make them do whatever they want) in an ideal society, a simple population reshuffle can iron out these perversions and humanity will be slightly better.
A woman went on a televised date with a shy autistic soccer playing football Chad, she was smiling and giving him choosing signals

Low autism Chads have a disadvantage but can still get a LTR and oofydoofy

The loneliness is the single most brutal factor. It's fucking killing me.
No Indian nationalists have sympathy for my problems because they're all normies

retarded gray infilitrator
What are you talking about? Every 5'3 ugly recessed chin kfccel has a 20 inch cocktail that he can pull out at any time, in any place, to instantly start an orgy with every woman in a 5km radius

That's why @FACEandLMS isn't streaming anymore, he's streaming semen onto Stacey's face

What are you talking about? Every 5'3 ugly recessed chin kfccel has a 20 inch cocktail that he can pull out at any time, in any place, to instantly start an orgy with every woman in a 5km radius

That's why @FACEandLMS isn't streaming anymore, he's streaming semen onto Stacey's face
i am black and 5'8 but my cock is like 4 inches and pencil thin :feelswhat: explain this boyo

and yet you here, suckin his bbc :feelsPop:
its like the foid said in the video he post, dem white bois loooooooove the BBC :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks man

It's funny how my executive dysfunction started when I realised how low SMV I was (redpill phase)
same. Was already bad before but realizing just how rigged this shit is removed any drive I had like jfl.
When I was homeless, I did not even feel a difference. It was annoying being outside, cold and heat. But besides that nah. I just watched anime on my phone and rotted.

i am black and 5'8 but my cock is like 4 inches and pencil thin :feelswhat: explain this boyo
That's the black god Osiris punishing you for not being Pro-Africa enough. Stop fapping to snowbunnies and you'll have a big deck in no time

It always makes me cringe when women complain about autism and how it is under diagnosed for them. It is under diagnosed for a lot of women because their autism doesn't negatively affect their life. It's crippling and hard to hide for men.

It always makes me cringe when women complain about autism and how it is under diagnosed for them. It is under diagnosed for a lot of women because their autism doesn't negatively affect their life. It's crippling and hard to hide for men.
"Oooooh autist men don't have to mask because patriarchy allows them to express themselves" yeah bitch, the patriarchy "allows" low status disabled men to act like spergs after being bullied in the same way that prison wardens "allow" prisoners to revolt before beating the shit out of them

Women = society

Disability = being different from society

That's the black god Osiris punishing you for not being Pro-Africa enough. Stop fapping to snowbunnies and you'll have a big deck in no time
cant muh cock doesnt work for nigresses :feelsbadman: must be the years of psycological torture they've given me and whities being my escape... the opposite of the pain and exclusion is

What's your point?
why would I care about foids if I was gay nigga :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
why would I care about the blackpill? gay dudes get sex easy af, they are notorious for having 1000s of partners
+ foids are comfortable around gay people.
Current society would be paradise if I was a homo. Demons thrive in hell.

@GeckoBus

Good info, brutal stuff man smfh

why would I care about foids if I was gay nigga :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
why would I care about the blackpill? gay dudes get sex easy af, they are notorious for having 1000s of partners
+ foids are comfortable around gay people.
Current society would be paradise if I was a homo. Demons thrive in hell.
I don't know, it's weird you're saying I'm sucking dicks. I'd rather put a shotgun in my mouth. It's insulting is my point.

Holy fuck :blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You killed me with that, but it's better to know the truth.

@GeckoBus

Good info, brutal stuff man smfh
Holy fuck :blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You killed me with that, but it's better to know the truth.
This is why I don't believe in NT-Pill. It's retarded. All mental diseases have physical side effects or origins. It's never purely mental or physical.
That's why normal people can spot something is wrong with people like us.
It's not the "weird vibe" or that they somehow can see your soul.
They can just subconsciously or consciously see you are unhealthy.

There are also upsides though, because it means we can fix some of this stuff. Carnivore diet helped me fix my skin issues and lowered anxiety because my gut healed. The gut-brain axis shit is 100% real. I am still rotting but at least I am not constantly in pain.

I will also put a warning here: Most autistic people online are higher-functioning, in the sense that they hold jobs, have relationships etc...
These outliers dominate the airwaves on reddit and youtube. Do not trust them.
They can only be so prominent and outspoken because their lives are good in the first place. They have the health to do that.
A really fucked up, or even homeless autistic person, will never post on reddit. That's ridiculous.

Let's not forget 1% rule - only a tiny minority of people online actually post shit and make content. Like 10% reshare it, 90% just lurk.
When you find an actual autistic person online, like on yt, you can tell instantly.
I will give an example of a girl:

View: https://youtu.be/8mVV0CggiaQ

look at her

1. terry davis looking face (weird wrinkly forehead)
2. looks kinda masculine and unhealthy
3. dark eye rings -> autistic people very often suffer from sleep issues, there is tons of research on this. They lack sleep hormones.

Information I gained from her videos about her life:

1. over 30
2. lives with dad, mom died of cancer (unhealthy mom = autism in child, you will find this pattern in your research, trust me)
3. dad also dying
4. never had a job
5. never had a relationship
6. on disability

Also note, her videos get almost no views, despite her obviously being actually fucked up with autism.
Instead, channels with foids that have
a) families with kids
b) jobs
c) are certified high iq ("mom on the spectrum" is one such channel. Another is josamidy sam and purple ella)

these channels get 100s of 1000s of views, despite the people running them have quite literally zero impairment from their alledged condition.
This is a pattern you will find.
Real autism = no views, no attention, sickly looking individuals with health issues
fake autism = tons of attention, giga narciissim, no impairment, successful in life

I want to go back to my earlier point about how outliers dominate autism discussion online.
This is very common human fallacy. We almost exclusively look to outliers for advice. Bodybuilding, finance, advice on how to do shit.
However, it makes no sense to listen to outliers. By definition, an outlier can not have succeeded based on merit.
If the majority of businesses fail, why would I listen to a businessman that succeeded? Am I really supposed to believe that the majority of people are just too retarded to run a business? They lost the gamble because of merit?

We should be listening to mumbai dogs that didn't make it instead.
Any mumbai street kid has more understanding of human psychology than some fucking Harvard PHD white boi lecturing you on yt.

The reason why the autism discussion has shifted away from autism being treated like a disease is because white chicks on the left that have no impairment from their "autism" project onto the majority of autistic people. Meanwhile most real autistic people are sick and need help.

For instance, the /aspergers subreddit is the only good autism subreddit left. Why? Cuz leftists hate the name. Aspergers = Nazi or something.
So you get a lot of posts on there saying life sucks, NT people are shitty etc...

However, there are users like this one foid called moonsal.
Moonsal is a 50 year old, hyper successful foid. If you read her post history you see her literally saying that the autism diagnosis changed nothing for her, she just got it out of boredom. She also says she worked internationally for years and has friends all over the earth.
She is obviously independent, wealthy and a high-achiever.

And yet, this bitch will pop literally into every. single. fucking. thread talking about how life sucks for autistic people. She pops in an counter signals, tells you to get therapy bla bla bla - this bitch has never suffered in her entire life and yet commands people around.
She also reports any mention of lookism, blackpill etc...

This is precisely what I am talking about. This one cunt dominates the entire discussion despite not even being affected by her condition (if she even has it). And I have watched her do this for years.

I just wanted to point this out, so you don't get confused when you go out there and it seems like everyone with autism on youtube and reddit is super high functioning, has jobs, gets pussy etc...
these people are not the average autist, many of them are foids.

Thats all I wanted to say.

Last edited:

View attachment 1053687
Here, across three studies, we find that first impressions of individuals with ASD made from thin slices of real-world social behavior by typically-developing observers are not only far less favorable across a range of trait judgments compared to controls, but also are associated with reduced intentions to pursue social interaction. These patterns are remarkably robust, occur within seconds, do not change with increased exposure, and persist across both child and adult age groups. However, these biases disappear when impressions are based on conversational content lacking audio-visual cues, suggesting that style, not substance, drives negative impressions of ASD. Collectively, these findings advocate for a broader perspective of social difficulties in ASD that considers both the individual’s impairments and the biases of potential social partners.

Predicting autism based on facial features:

More on facial features in autism:
autismmodel2.jpg

And more:
A study (Aldridge et al., 2011) investigated differences in facial morphology in boys with autism compared to typically developing boys. The study was conducted from the base of knowledge indicating that brain development occurs in concert with developing facial tissue—each influencing the way the other develops.

The study (Aldridge et al., 2011) acquired stereophotogrammetric images of boys between the ages of 8 and 12. Of these, 65 were on the autism spectrum and 41 were typically developing boys. The study found significant differences in facial morphology in boys with autism when compared to the neurotypical group. The differences in facial morphology may be significant but the facial differences were subtle to the naked eye.

Another interesting finding that emerged from the study (Aldridge et al., 2011) was the presence of subgroups in the group of boys with autism spectrum disorder; these subgroups were defined by distinct facial morphologies which corresponded with particular behavioral traits.
  • In one subgroup, with participants presenting with severe autism symptoms (language impairment, seizures, and intellectual disability), facial features like a wide mouth and a short distance between the top of the mouth and the bottom of the eyes were common
  • The other subgroup’s facial features were distinct as boys tended to have a broad upper face and short distance between the base of the nose and the border of the upper lip (philtrum). This group were more likely to be diagnosed with asperger’s syndrome (which is no longer a distinct diagnosis), with fewer cognitive and language impairments

The differences in facial features between children with autism in the first row and

Hypermasculinised facial morphology in boys and girls with Autism Spectrum Disorder:

A lot of foids with autism have butch faces.

Autistic people have notably bigger head circumference:

Autistic people walk different from normal people:

Autistic people more prone to allergies:

Last edited:
Book on the history of autism and possible link to mercury poisoning and vaccines:

Some stuff on autism and how autistic people make weird faces or no faces (dead faces).
Maybe this is why they often get called school shooters by normies.

In this one they had people try to read ASD facial expressions. People struggled with that.

LOL This one says autistic kids don't care about smells - relatable as fuck. Like, shit will stink or smell good, I literally wont notice. Other people will think something smells disgusting, I don't even smell it.