Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can we talk about mewing?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hear conflicting stories if it works or not. I'm trying it now and I can't even get it to fully touch my pallet. The tip just touched my gums. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: how
Am i mewing correctly v0 t95ce138drz91
tf do people do this? So is mewing cope or not.

I hear conflicting stories if it works or not. I'm trying it now and I can't even get it to fully touch my pallet. The tip just touched my gums. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: howView attachment 685964 tf do people do this? So is mewing cope or not.
Just suffocate theory and no normal mewing is not cope in my opinion it's just that people want more reasons to just rot and say it's over

Just suffocate theory and no normal mewing is not cope in my opinion it's just that people want more reasons to just rot and say it's over
Have you tried mewing?

Wtf is that ? :dafuckfeels:

Have you tried mewing?
Yes but it takes years for it to actually make a difference plus they told me mewing is just proper tongue placement anyways regardless if it's good for looks

Tongue swallowing, a by product of mewing, will atrophy your buccinator muscles thereby giving you a leaner look. Mewing in itself won't fix your jaw or chin but it will raise your hyoid and zygos accentuating facial leaness. Ofcourse low bodyfat is a prerequisite.
If you mew/swallow properly for an year or two it will definitely lean out your face a bit. Obviously don't expect hollow cheeks or male model looks like normalfags do.

Why tf are people coping with mewing on a blackpilled forum jf. Over for your iq

Mewing does nothing, it's a scam that has convinced a lot of retards.

All the photos of 'face changes' are looksmaxxers finishing puberty, losing weight, or physically altering their appearance (sucking cheeks, lowering the bottom mandible, etc.)

There is no evidence that mewing works, there are health risks associated with mewing (disfiguring teeth and possibly 'TMJ' as the looksmaxxers call it) and the premise isn't even logical or intuitive.

The most ardent mewing supporters claim it takes years with little difference, because they can't admit it does nothing.

Last edited:
It doesen’t work.

See what I’m talking about. They just want to take your money
True, but it is true that mouth breathing can fuck up your health and I was trying to undo the effects but it turns out I can't bc sleep apnea.