Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you imagine this guy with his face but short?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

If this guy was 5'3, he would be here with 300k legitimate posts.

Tallfags here please wake up, im really not bashing you but work on becoming NT, a little bit of gym to stay fit and you can enjoy life.

You really do not have to rot here.

How tall is he?

Height is LAW!

His gf is just a normie

He settled for her because hes an idiot. A tall guy can get any girl he wants
The face is also important too, maybe normie foids are the best he can get. If he looksmaxxed, he would be a chad.

She’s giving him the “fuck me look” as well.

Tallfags here please wake up, im really not bashing you but work on becoming NT, a little bit of gym to stay fit and you can enjoy life.
The assumption that we haven't tried these things has always been a disrespectful one. One that people like you never acknowledge or walk back on.

Specially coming from us, that acknowledge that manlets have tried harder then anybody, and we average sized/tall cels defend people like you on a daily basis.

But all you people do is constantly disregard us. And it genuinely hurts, I'm not even gonna try to sound not hurt about this. I genuinely am.

I fucking hate that all I get when I log into this fucking site, is people comparing people like me, to attractive tall guys, or the exceptions (Tall "ugly" guys).

Really wish you would leave us the fuck alone.

I'm gonna keep defending you and people like you, regardless of shit like this.

Just know that I don't give a fuck about exceptions, and I never will.

The assumption that we haven't tried these things has always been a disrespectful one. One that people like you never acknowledge or walk back on.

Specially coming from us, that acknowledge that manlets have tried harder then anybody, and we average sized/tall cels defend people like you on a daily basis.

But all you people do is constantly disregard us. And it genuinely hurts, I'm not even gonna try to sound not hurt about this. I genuinely am.

I fucking hate that all I get when I log into this fucking site, is people comparing people like me, to attractive tall guys, or the exceptions (Tall "ugly" guys).

First of all welcome back.

Second, as i said i really am not insulting tallcels in anyway, i actually want them to succeed.

Im never annoyed or mad when anyone from here share a success post and leaves.

But personal experience and internet experience being tall automatically puts you in a position where women will be attracted to you no matter what, so i am sure you can work on yourself, actually work on your shortcomings and enjoy life.

If you dont wana do that thats on you, but dont deny reality if you are over 6', it is not over for you, you can actually take the blue pill advice :bluepill: because it works for you.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2K1tBQxw-7

She’s giving him the “fuck me look” as well.
It's great seeing women do that in front of us to remind incels we'll never recieve that look from a femoid.

It's great seeing women do that in front of us to remind incels we'll never recieve that look from a femoid.
A couple months ago when I was out shopping I seen foid giving the same look to a guy that had a kid with him (he’s kid i guess) while I was invisible to her. OvER

hey hey tallniggers!! OP isn't telling the truth, its toooooootally over for you, the noose is right over there!!!!!!

Are you implying his face is ugly or what? Because if you think he's ugly you're a fakecel and you should kys. He's at least 4/10,trucels are 1/10.
Ok officER

Just be tall at it again

Exactly. height and size matters A LOT.

View attachment 1043859

If this guy was 5'3, he would be here with 300k legitimate posts.

You really do not have to rot here.
does 5'8 count as being tall? :feelsaww: i heard it is average height

He settled for her because hes an idiot. A tall guy can get any girl he wants

Retarded take, his face is average at best.

"Only a normie" when we all know normie females have impossible standards. Beckies are generally Chad only. He's not Chad.

Retarded take, his face is average at best.

"Only a normie" when we all know normie females have impossible standards. Beckies are generally Chad only. He's not Chad.
What are you trying to say? I know hes ugly thats the point of the post.

He has a becky gf looking at him like hes brad pitt and he could have done better