Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can you reply to my threads more?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Plz I wanna engage in conversations

i don’t want to be alone here

I hate when I get zero notifications here

This forum needs to get revived

im on a train

maybe if I have time

Last edited:
I can try. I try to only respond when I have something meaningful to add. But I'm here! :feelscomfy:

Never make threads just for interaction make them knowing it gets outsiders mad or thinking
Solid advice boyo. Tbh I always have lurkers in mind when I post. Not because they live rent free in my head, but because I know what I say might get their brain jogging, either for better or for worse
@TheSecondComing :feelscomfy:
That’s lowkey the homie from day 1 :feelscomfy:

You still didn’t answer me in my bearing thread
You mean this thread?
Sorry. I’m low IQ so I suck at replying to long posts because it takes me a lot of time and brain energy to come up with something that’s not completely water is wet or generic to say while also implementing the blackpill into it without making it sound retarded so I just tell myself I’ll reply to it later and then I fall asleep before I get a chance to reply and then kinda just forget about it the next day

@Uggo Mongo thoughts

Name still came up

ethnic copers be like: nooo you can't piss on a train!! :soy::soy::bluepill: you have blue eyes :feels:
20210529 205722

I would respond more but i'm too high inhib. Like how tf do some of you have 10k+ posts?

Foid behaviour. no

You mean this thread?
Sorry. I’m low IQ so I suck at replying to long posts because it takes me a lot of time and brain energy to come up with something that’s not completely water is wet or generic to say while also implementing the blackpill into it without making it sound retarded so I just tell myself I’ll reply to it later and then I fall asleep before I get a chance to reply and then kinda just forget about it the next day
You don’t have to implement the black pill to everything man
Foid behaviour. no
No

Sorry bro. .is is kinda dead so you’re just gonna have to deal with the lack of activity until there’s more active users
Any thoughts on why it's dead now? Did a lot of postmaxxing fakecels get gfs and move on or something? :feelsugh:
I try to stay active but .is is kinda boring and no one gives a shit about my real content. They only care about shitposts.
I feel the high iq posts are long gone now :feelsohgod:
My thoughts as well. When I try to post something high iq or longer than a few words I get very few or 0 replies. Seems the ones getting most attention are low effort bait threads so I'm done with high effort stuff.

Plz I wanna engage in conversations

i don’t want to be alone here

I hate when I get zero notifications here

This forum needs to get revived
I will never reply to your posts. EVER