• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

can't buy things online because of the virus

nihility

nihility

Wizard
-
108d 11h 58m
my favorite delivery service is temporary closed
A077AA6E-4F50-48FD-A506-F2CB2D0D0501.gif
tenor-1.gif

and my internet is slow as fuck because every faggot is sitting at home watching some stupid shit :feelsUnreal:

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
78d 8h 55m
You don't use Amazon?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
69d 19h 18m
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 10h 15m
Fuck the coronavirus

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
69d 19h 18m
Fuck the coronavirus
CUCK. this virus will make America great again by killing the old scum who have held back progress. it is the best gift a man can ask for. I am eternally grateful to China

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 10h 15m
CUCK. this virus will make America great again by killing the old scum who have held back progress. it is the best gift a man can ask for. I am eternally grateful to China
Ignore me I'm just postmaxxinh

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
20d 20h 36m
I was going to buy something but the stores are all closed

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 6h 5m
its over for online shopper cels

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 8h 50m
Thankfully I ordered two books before the whole virus scare and they told me they will deliver it.

Now I will have to go and read PDFs which will destroy my eyes.

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

CS dropout, GigaFailure, Shouldn'tHaveBeenBorncel
-
25d 14h 6m
Thankfully I ordered two books before the whole virus scare and they told me they will deliver it.

Now I will have to go and read PDFs which will destroy my eyes.
I like PDFs tbh
what u reading btw

stupid dream

stupid dream

I can't take this life!
-
12d 11m
I’m not a zipperhead.
I don't even know what that means but based either way coming from the great hideki tojota inkwell larping as a different general each day

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 8h 50m
I don't even know what that means but based either way coming from the great hideki tojota inkwell larping as a different general each day
What? I can’t use terms for other races? Sorry I’ll use the more politically correct “Japanese” for you.

I don’t give a fuck about Japanese culture or it’s norms. I don’t care about it’s people because I’m not Japanese myself. I only have Tojo as my username because he is a based general and I agree with his ideas regarding America. I’m interested in military history and that’s why I like switching through generals.

stupid dream

stupid dream

I can't take this life!
-
12d 11m
What? I can’t use terms for other races? Sorry I’ll use the more politically correct “Japanese” for you.

I don’t give a fuck about Japanese culture or it’s norms. I don’t care about it’s people because I’m not Japanese myself. I only have Tojo as my username because he is a based general and I agree with his ideas regarding America. I’m interested in military history and that’s why I like switching through generals.
I know bro, you are awesome best inkwell on the forum