Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cant deal with the hate that is inside of me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday my hate keeps increasing and increasing nonstop i dont know what to do with it tbh i tried to ingore it but it dosent dissapear and the funny thing is that it makes me even weaker and weaker. the society we live in caused me to feel this way it ostrascized me and made me depressed and lonely and hopeless all because the way i look what a fucked up world we live in. we are at the bottom of the hierachy and no one gives a fuck about us but women who are at the bottom atleast still get praise because they are females. now back to the topic i was dicussing i always feel like this it never ends i am running out of copes idk what to do next everyone hates me no one showed sympathy with their hearts to me even my own family members dont give a fuck about me. one day will come and everyone will get payed for what they done. i think the best way to prove others wrong is by being rich or something however i am too low iq to even study or work.

i know this hate. the hate which drains your soul day by day. its only destructive by its nature.

That's because you need to embrace it, not fight it. :feelsjuice: