Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't even cope in peace playing some Ragnarok

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was playing in a BR server right now and another player of similar level invited me to level up with him. Everything was good but then he starts telling me about his ex being at his house again wanting to come back to him after he had dumped her, not even because of cheating or anything like that but just because she did some minor shit he didn't like. Then he started telling me about how her ex was dumped because he was weak on the bed and all and he gave her her first orgasm etc. I said I had to leave and did leave.

God, can't a guy cope? I just wanted to cope, take my mind away from all that shit and just think about cute 2D shit and flying monsters and equips to raise my dodge and attack speed while listening to some bible-related stuff, why that shit has to haunt me even in an old game that isn't even popular anymore.

This is why an incel Ragnarok guild was needed. But I knew it was pretty much impossible to succeed at gathering many people to play such an outdated game.

Last edited:
Brutal stuff, man. Block him and move on, what else can you do?

Brutal stuff, man. Block him and move on, what else can you do?
Yeah I'll only play by myself while listening to stuff. There's an XP bonus when you form a party but I'm not in a rush to reach max level.

thats why i moved away from multiplayer games. normies will eventually bring out the normalfaggotry and ruin the mood

Which version of Ragnarok Online are you playing?

Which version of Ragnarok Online are you playing?
Normal one, not mobile. Pre-renewall, not sure what episode but around Splendid I guess. 99/70 max level.

Ragnarok Online is the best mmo ever even though its fucking dead. I wish I could sacrifice WoW in a satanic ritual just to bring RO back to its 2002 population. My only problem is that everyone who still plays just does tryhard pvp guild wars, I just want to hunt monsters.

Ragnarok Online is the best mmo ever
Agreed 100%.

even though its fucking dead.
Mostly, yeah. I was playing with @Transcended Trucel in Chicken-RO, which is the biggest 99/70 pre-renewall international server I could find, and yeah, it's very empty. But the game is way more popular in Brazil than it is internationally, I'm currently playing in Awesome-RO and there are 100+ online at any given moment. There are even more people in Live-RO, but I quit playing in that server because they wipe all the fucking time and it sucks balls.

I wish I could sacrifice WoW in a satanic ritual just to bring RO back to its 2002 population.
Kek, don't do it, but I get the feeling. Tfw I missed the early RO days. I started playing it in 2007, the second, trans and expanded classes already existed. But it was the golden times of the game tbh, at least in Brazil. The game was still very popular here until 2012 roughly, then LoL, Dota and others became much more popular. I never liked any other MMORPG.

My only problem is that everyone who still plays just does tryhard pvp guild wars, I just want to hunt monsters.
Finally a fellow PVM/MVP master race brother. What I miss the most is hunting in difficult maps like Abbey 2 and 3 and Thor Volcano 3 with my guild. Fun times. PVP can be fun sometimes but I don't like it nearly as much as PVM and MVP, especially when it's done in group like that. WOE is boring tbh, but I played most of my WOEs as a high wizard, I think this is the most boring class in a WOE. I just stood there in the pre-cast firing storm gusts nonstop.

The problem people like him ruin the whole experience of gaming.
They can't help themselves and have to brag.

The problem people like him ruin the whole experience of gaming.
They can't help themselves and have to brag.
Imagine an incel guild with a no-brag rule in action :feelscomfy:

Just let the cringe normie know you want him to shut the fuck up. Or just dont be a bitch and mute the asswipe for screwing with your copes

Imagine an incel guild with a no-brag rule in action :feelscomfy:
The guild would be reported as cheaters because normies can't stand being inferior.
They would say as well we're incels or terminal ill cancer patients.

This happens a lot in multiplayer games but especially with girls playing video games. "because so nerdy xd" EVERYONE STARTS KISSING THEIR ASS AND COMPETING FOR THE FOIDS ATTENTION. It's sickening.

I hope he gets cucked by Chad.