Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't go into the pool because of my fucking gyno

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
FUCK GYNO SO MUCH

I got invited to a my friends house and we are all going in the pool but im not going because of this stupid condition.

It literally kills my confidence. I think gyno is the main reason why im incel. I talked to my parents about it and they didnt take me serious at all and told me to accept my body for what it is.....

They are also against plastic surgery so they wont support me. Luckily i am an adult and moving out in 2 months. Gotta spend $7000 in cash to pay for this surgery to live a normal life. Fuck genetics.

Last edited:
lmao, never been to a pool party must be nice to get an invite.

Imagine having a receding chin. Much worse.
This. If you have a social circle fuck off from this site.

Learn to humblebrag you shistain

Added to ignore list tbh

Updated thread title and description. You all got the wrong idea. Its not a Chad and Stacey party. Its just a meetup with some nerdy friends who are also incel.

Updated thread title and description. You all got the wrong idea. Its not a Chad and Stacey party. Its just a meetup with some nerdy friends who are also incel.
so why do u care if they see your manboobs. dumbass

Yet you fucking care if they see you have gyno, they already know you can't get laid, what difference does it make if they figure out a few reasons why that's so. This is some shitty bait thread, you can't be serious.

"Oh no guys, a bunch of losers like myself are going to see how much of a loser I am, FML"

Just be glad you have fellow losers to hang out with, some of us aren't that lucky.

Yet you fucking care if they see you have gyno, they already know you can't get laid, what difference does it make if they figure out a few reasons why that's so. This is some shitty bait thread, you can't be serious.

"Oh no guys, a bunch of losers like myself are going to see how much of a loser I am, FML"

Just be glad you have fellow losers to hang out with, some of us aren't that lucky.

Must be nice to have friends

its not bait but you know what think what you want man. im done arguing about this shit. this wasnt my intention i feel like u just want to start shit.

Can't be that bad, lose some weight and it'll become less noticable

yep, just another thing I missed out on in life.

TBH

start injecting T like if your life depended on it

FUCK GYNO SO MUCH

I got invited to a my friends house and we are all going in the pool but im not going because of this stupid condition.

It literally kills my confidence. I think gyno is the main reason why im incel. I talked to my parents about it and they didnt take me serious at all and told me to accept my body for what it is.....

They are also against plastic surgery so they wont support me. Luckily i am an adult and moving out in 2 months. Gotta spend $7000 in cash to pay for this surgery to live a normal life. Fuck genetics.
did you ascend after your surgery?