Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't Stop Watching Netflix Shows, But Can't Stand How They Mock/Degrade Me

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I watch netflix shows as cope, one i can't stop watching is called "You" and im basically addicted to it. They make references to 4chan and shit and insult me as an incel, but i can't stop because im addicted. I hate how I'm addicted to something that mocks and degrades me, but it's just way too entertaining.

Movies and TV shows are off limits for an incel these days. Too brutal with the romance. It just puts me in a bad mood

I watch netflix shows as cope, one i can't stop watching is called "You" and im basically addicted to it. They make references to 4chan and shit and insult me as an incel, but i can't stop because im addicted. I hate how I'm addicted to something that mocks and degrades me, but it's just way too entertaining.
Just straight up uninstall it all
I've done this before

Movies and TV shows are off limits for an incel these days. Too brutal with the romance. It just puts me in a bad mood
Brocel, Put on some Beavis and butthead instead, Itll crack you up! :feelsaww: