Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Caring about keeping your race alive in modern times is stupid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The top two races I see facing decline are Asians and Whites and since I'm not asian I'll talk about whites. White women despise children and the average man. They get abortions on the same levels as blacks because the idea of taking care of a baby is genuinely disgusting to them. They treat the average white guy as a subhuman wretch who's only good for money. It's so hard for the average white guy to get a date with an average white woman that the far right is telling men to seek out fat white women to have children with since they have "less standards" JFL, and another side is going "I think racemixing is disgusting but white women are so terrible I don't blame white guys for going after ethnic women." If that's what white guys are reduced to then the race dying out will be a mercy killing. Bring on the goyim, long nose and "I wonder who's behind this post" replies.

Ethnics are going to rule this planet in a few hundred years with Asians and Whites dying off. Good thing none of us will be here when that happens.

Ethnics are going to rule this planet in a few hundred years with Asians and Whites dying off. Good thing none of us will be here when that happens.
Jews

Imagine being incel and caring about race. JFL, nobody cares about you.

None of this will be fixed no matter how much we bitch online

Your best chances of getting a foid is probably someone of your own race. Yeah WMAF exists, but the WMAF-route is just passing the incel torch onto the next generation by exploiting a gap in females standards between nations. As in, your genes are almost equally dead since hapa sons are bigger incels than their white fathers. But maybe you're not completely wrong, it's possible a hybrid race will take over the role of intelligence over the next centuries.

People who think about politics are simps for soyciety.
Politics is cope.

I mean it's useless to worry about as an incel because it won't happen in our lifetimes and we won't reproduce. That being said, homogenous white and Asian countries are the only ones with decent standard of living (not counting countries that are rich because of oil export). I've yet to see proof that non-Asian ethnics can create a society that people actually want to live in.

What's their to explain? The masses will forever be bluepilled jewish slaves. Do we have any power outside these tiny forums?
Men are getting angrier so something could come from that. That's the only keeping me trying to kill myself outside of this one series ending.

Jews must be the dumbest people on Earth since they're the only ones keeping their race alive.

It is when your women hate the majority of their races men like white women and Asian women do.
And guess how Jews managed to prevent the same thing from happening to their women? By caring about RACE. Jews, the only race that's literally guaranteed to survive just so happens to care the most about race. And on top of that, Jews encourage other races not to care about race. What a cohencidence!

And guess how Jews managed to prevent the same thing from happening to their women? By caring about RACE. Jews, the only race that's literally guaranteed to survive just so happens to care the most about race. And on top of that, Jews encourage other races not to care about race. What a cohencidence!
I'm saying it's stupid for whites and Asians to care about race since most of their women abort every kid they get and they hate the majority of men of their own race. That's just how women are. Maybe Jews somehow cracked the code for their women.

We'll be going back to a more savage time with Islam being the dominant religion with endless killing due to sect differences over minor shit & everyone being brown. Good times for psychos with no morals limiter impeding them.
I'm saying it's stupid for whites and Asians to care about race since most of their women abort every kid they get and they hate the majority of men of their own race. That's just how women are. Maybe Jews somehow cracked the code for their women.
Simply put they need their rights revoked under penalty of punishment if they disobey, could always edit their brains to remove the pickiness part of them. Robot wives with artificial wombs will suffice, white bitches like Asians hold no race loyalty so let them all have their fucked up looking kids with no resemblance or wither & die alone. If that's the standard of future women then extinction is preferable.

Last edited:
I'm saying it's stupid for whites and Asians to care about race since most of their women abort every kid they get and they hate the majority of men of their own race.
And caring about race would've prevented that shit from happening in the first place. The reason there are so many race traitors among Whites and Asians is because they STOPPED caring about race.

That's just how women are. Maybe Jews somehow cracked the code for their women.
No they didn't crack shit. They just cared a lot about race.

Jews are a living example of how caring about race isn't cope.

And caring about race would've prevented that shit from happening in the first place. The reason there are so many race traitors among Whites and Asians is because they STOPPED caring about race.

No they didn't crack shit. They just cared a lot about race.

Jews are a living example of how caring about race isn't cope.
Women don't care about race or society or any higher ideas like those. They just care about an easy life of the backs of men. There are plenty of guys on both sides of white and Asian who care but that's because they're men.

Women don't care about race or society or any higher ideas like those. They just care about an easy life of the backs of men. There are plenty of guys on both sides of white and Asian who care but that's because they're men.
It does't matter at all if women care about race or not. It only matters if men care about race. And the fact is that very few men today care about race (except Jews). If men started caring about race again then their women will automatically fall in line.

The future is in technology, not biology. If the far right really wanted to boost racial numbers, they would promote the use of surrogates and becoming single fathers, exploiting the Jewish welfare system for themselves until transhumanist technology becomes available. Race will become more irrelevant when gene editing and cybernetics advance to the point of common usage.

I already plan on becoming a father via this method. My "wife" will be a very advanced sexbot. We must move beyond females.

The future is in technology, not biology. If the far right really wanted to boost racial numbers, they would promote the use of surrogates and becoming single fathers, exploiting the Jewish welfare system for themselves until transhumanist technology becomes available. Race will become more irrelevant when gene editing and cybernetics advance to the point of common usage.

I already plan on becoming a father via this method. My "wife" will be a very advanced sexbot. We must move beyond females.
They say stuff like that is degenerate. They have two minds in that they realize that women suck and something needs to change in that area but I guess the idea of real women not existing anymore messes with men's natural instinct.

Men are getting angrier so something could come from that. That's the only keeping me trying to kill myself outside of this one series ending.
Except that anger is being aimed at the wrong place. It's aimed at minorities when that is not where it should be. Hell, it shouldn't even be aimed at women, despite how much they have contributed to the problem. IT should be aimed at the powers that be

Except that anger is being aimed at the wrong place. It's aimed at minorities when that is not where it should be. Hell, it shouldn't even be aimed at women, despite how much they have contributed to the problem. IT should be aimed at the powers that be
What minorities?

we are all gonna look Filipino someday. Maybe this is a good thing, because that would mean ALL men are ugly, no apex races to mog us, and women are generally above our looksmatch

I agree with you to a certain extent, yet I see the future in gene editing rather than duct-tape solutions with add on tech.
If you ever saw a person with bone mounted magnets and a clip on nose (facial prosthetics) I think you would understand what I am talking about. I cant really explain it but something feels terribly off.

If humans ended up catching the reins of evolution, and basically design superhumans, yet still flesh and bone, I would be all over that.
Similarly netflix's Love death and robots episode 10 is very interesting to me for this exact reason.

Nah that will be the Jews mate, with an ethnic and mixed race underclass. Literally hell on Earth, degeneracy everywhere, pestilence, entire population hooked on drugs, alcohol and prescription anti-depressants, and so on and so fourth.

Who cares anyways? Race in normies/low IQ people's mind is purely a social constructed idea. Scientifically speaking, that may be thousands of races depending on how we classify them.

And it's not like this is the first time it'll happen in the world. How many "races" existed 10, 20, 50,000 years ago and now are gone? At least their fenotypes. Low IQ if you think this is a controllable variable.

Nah that will be the Jews mate, with an ethnic and mixed race underclass. Literally hell on Earth, degeneracy everywhere, pestilence, entire population hooked on drugs, alcohol and prescription anti-depressants, and so on and so fourth.

It reminds me of soma in Brave New World.

Aldous Huxley's brother, Julian Huxley was the first director and founder of the UN organization in charge of homogenizing the world's culture and arts: UNESCO. Now it's been rebranding for "sustainable development", which is globalist newspeak for establishing total control over global resources. In a speech Aldous gave at Berkeley, he literally mentions that Brave New World isn't fiction. Another fascinating parallel: In the foreward to Brave New World, the revolution which precedes the events of the novel is characterized as a final revolution in a long line of prior ones. This very idea is echoed throughout Julian Huxley's UNESCO: Its Purpose and Philosophy.

This shit is real.

niggers.

security_nuclear_2667516.jpg

>jews
>not kikes
Wasted opportunity tbh.

The top two races I see facing decline are Asians and Whites and since I'm not asian I'll talk about whites. White women despise children and the average man. They get abortions on the same levels as blacks because the idea of taking care of a baby is genuinely disgusting to them. They treat the average white guy as a subhuman wretch who's only good for money. It's so hard for the average white guy to get a date with an average white woman that the far right is telling men to seek out fat white women to have children with since they have "less standards" JFL, and another side is going "I think racemixing is disgusting but white women are so terrible I don't blame white guys for going after ethnic women." If that's what white guys are reduced to then the race dying out will be a mercy killing. Bring on the goyim, long nose and "I wonder who's behind this post" replies.
White supremacists will end up marrying an Asian woman a lot of the time from what I’ve seen. The demonization of Asian men is going to be the next big obstacle for the agenda to attack. I look down on race mixing and multiculturalism, I prefer my own race and approach them most but if a woman from another race were to throw herself at me I’d take what I can get.
My anger is my motivation to be alive tbh

Last edited:
It reminds me of soma in Brave New World.

Aldous Huxley's brother, Julian Huxley was the first director and founder of the UN organization in charge of homogenizing the world's culture and arts: UNESCO. Now it's been rebranding for "sustainable development", which is globalist newspeak for establishing total control over global resources. In a speech Aldous gave at Berkeley, he literally mentions that Brave New World isn't fiction. Another fascinating parallel: In the foreward to Brave New World, the revolution which precedes the events of the novel is characterized as a final revolution in a long line of prior ones. This very idea is echoed throughout Julian Huxley's UNESCO: Its Purpose and Philosophy.

This shit is real.
Good post. Brave New World is very real indeed.

Every race is fucked thanks to racemixing, we'll all be weird beigeish greenish people with green-brown mud eyes in the future, that's what the science says.

Racemixing ensures that no women are faithful to their own race and thus culture, religion, etc. are logical next steps.

As the boiling pot melts and stirs, all differences between people will fade and we will become globalized.
Sexually, I bet the LGBT crew and any elites/Juices backing them will ensure we will all become hermaphrodites either literally or emotionally/metaphorically, or trannies, or switchables like some species of fish.

This wouldn't be so bad honestly except for the fact that being disabled will still be shit, mental disabilities are probably going to take longer than even physical disabilities to fix and people will not care or want to, the one minority no society can remove is the disabled anyway (and ugly and short people may as well be disabled by today's standards for jobs, and social relations/connections, physicalcels reading this).

So it's still fucking over for us incels if race and gender etc. come to an end. Ugly people and weirdos will still not get laid even if we're all a mono XXY race or some futuristic alien shit.
I doubt any kind of magic STEM bullshit can fix these flaws perfectly, at least not w/o massive consequences for health or sanity.

There's also less than zero hope for going backwards from where we're heading as I describe above, because of economic forces supporting these social forces which can outtalk and silence any of us at a whim. So hoping for the old world is not an option. We'll just have to ride this out I guess. I'll take the first option to become android, thanks.

Being truly blackpilled includes social and economic blackpills. One of them is that there is no going back from modern day free thinking/ liberalism/ democratic values. The racemixing/gendermixing/sexmixing wheel is already spinning slowly and will only accelerate with the way science is now appealing to emotions and politicians and corpos likewise.
Prepare for a weird world out there, boyos. It's already coming and we're too late to stop this.

This feels like a /mlp/ copypasta, fuck me.