Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cars mostly look the same to me

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
The only car I really have a preference towards are bmws. Like you can't even see the car while you are driving, lol
The preference for looks in cars is completely manufactured

is this preference biased because of sir elliot rodger?>

BMW = ultimate driving machine

mogsme

yeah who gives a FUCK I actually kinda want a VW golf

If it’s not a Centurion, you can fuck off back to France.
1200px-Centurion_cfb_borden_1.JPG

tbh fam i dont even know what brands most cars are. like if its a truck i just assume its a ford, and if its a regular car then its a car to me
like what the fuck is a corolla or a bmw :lul::lul::lul:

not even kidding btw. was just never interested in cars

Cars are just transport devices to me.

chad could hitch hike to her house and get laid lol at people thinking cars matter.

Lol I hate when people talk about cars, I mean they all get us from A to B. Extreme passion for cars are ridicules. But I guess if I ever won the lottery I would buy a high end BMW or Mercedes, Most likely a high end Mercedes since they´re more classy. But yeah cars are just cars, simple tools to get us from A to B

Lol I hate when people talk about cars, I mean they all get us from A to B. Extreme passion for cars are ridicules. But I guess if I ever won the lottery I would buy a high end BMW or Mercedes, Most likely a high end Mercedes since they´re more classy. But yeah cars are just cars, simple tools to get us from A to B
It's a primal value statement. People who just like it are just very superficial. Women like it because it subcommunicates status. But you need to be the packagehaver. Without being of primal value in LMS, car does you nearly no good.

I just want a comfy pickup that can take me along the countryside

I don't have a license so it's pointless for me to even think about it

I want a Colibri EC120.