Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catcalls. Legit or not?

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
unsurprisingly, majority of the catcallers are nigs , i really understand where they are coming from, especially the catcalls where the guys say "Smile!'', it makes so much sense, smile! because you won the genetic lottery, Smile! because you won life. Hot girls won life and men are worthless invisible dirt
unsurprisingly, majority of the catcallers are nigs , i really understand where they are coming from, especially the catcalls where the guys say "Smile!'', it makes so much sense, smile! because you won the genetic lottery, Smile! because you won life. Hot girls won life and men are worthless invisible dirt
Do you think the catcalls are legit or not ??

Women like it, because it shows them that they are pretty, but they don’t admit it. They don’t get insulted or harassed, they just get compliments, such as „wow you are cute“. As a weak and short male, i get to hear „haha look at this faggot“. Now tell me who has more right to complain. But strangely, they are crying about it and i am not.

I'll say a basic bp that has been stated a trillion times but it's fucking obvious that if you're ugly, catcalls = creepy, and simps will attack you and thots will report you or embarrass you on social media as the local creep, but if you're tall white chadlite, catcalls = teehee, oh chadlite, you're so funny. :ahegao:

I'll say a basic bp that has been stated a trillion times but it's fucking obvious that if you're ugly, catcalls = creepy, and simps will attack you and thots will report you or embarrass you on social media as the local creep, but if you're tall white chadlite, catcalls = teehee, oh chadlite, you're so funny. :ahegao:
this is why i hate 7+'s, its just so fucking cruel and cowardly to think that she truly has the right to wear whatever she wants, hot girls fucking won life, I plan to South America maxx where the women are hotter and more humble

You will have to get used to repeating basic blackpill 101 because 2021 and 2022cels don't know this shit and are bluepilled af.

Women like it, because it shows them that they are pretty, but they don’t admit it. They don’t get insulted or harassed, they just get compliments, such as „wow you are cute“. As a weak and short male, i get to hear „haha look at this faggot“. Now tell me who has more right to complain. But strangely, they are crying about it and i am not.
they like it if it's from a chad

Catcalling is just normal approaching if it is from chad

Do you think the catcalls are legit or not ??

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
here's the video i forgot to post

seen a middle aged dude do that to a pretty little foid woman. "hello, i love you' she ignored him and went about her business. he didnt care and was hyper extroverted didnt miss a beat and was fine. i think some foids like it though. if it doenst happen i think they secretly wonder if theyre ugly

she takes it as a compliment either way. women who complain that this is harassment deserve actual harassment and should be shoved hard into the ground. that's the only sort of validation to your existence an ugly autistic manlet gets from people.