Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Catpilled] I tried to strangle my foid cat to death as a kid

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I feel bad. I apolpgize to her sometimes but she can't understand and obviously has never forgiven me for trying to take her life. Idk. My anger issues only get worse as I get older. I only take medication for depression but wonder if I should do moodswing meds too.

Its over for Meowcels

No-one knows I did it. I did it because she was "bullying" my other cats. I think I was alone in the house at the time.

How about i strangle u in strangle simulator on vr gmod

Last edited:
When I was about five years old I threw my cat down the stairs. She was my best friend for many years. She passed away last September and I still feel horrible about it.

When I was about five years old I threw my cat down the stairs. She was my best friend for many years. She passed away last September and I still feel horrible about it.
Yeah. I don't even remember one of my cats but apparently I also had another cat that I threw by the nose at a wall. I like her more. I want to see her sometime.

No-one knows I did it. I did it because she was "bullying" my other cats. I think I was alone in the house at the time.
I mean yeah we all have beaten our cats at some point of time. The mfs dont learn discipline if they dont get smacked onced in a while

Yeah. I don't even remember one of my cats but apparently I also had another cat that I threw by the nose at a wall. I like her more. I want to see her sometime.
I don’t know what was going through my five year old head. Nowadays animals are my best friends, which is not unsurprising when you’re an Incel because they’re the only companions I have. I could never in a million years imagine doing anything of that nature.

I don’t know what was going through my five year old head. Nowadays animals are my best friends, which is not unsurprising when you’re an Incel because they’re the only companions I have. I could never in a million years imagine doing anything of that nature.
Yeah. I hope I never do anything like that again either. The most I'll do is hit inanimate objects or myself.

i kicked a cat while i was in highschool. i still remember he was running away so slow because i really kicked hard it's stomach.

felt pity after

dis why u are inkel

When foid cats are allowed to go outside they get funked by Brad, chad and Tyrone. Imagine being mogged by a foid cat

zoophiles shitting their pants reading this while saying: No! I could have fucked the cat anal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!