Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Celebrities who kill themselves

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
so many celebrities end up killing themselves because they are either too desensitized from all of that pleasure they experience every single day or some other retarded reason. If I was a rich celebrity who got to do coke and all sorts of other hard drugs then LDAR all day and play video games I'd grasp life hard as fuck and try to make the most of out it. How do you even get tired of fucking 10/10 Stacies ? How do you get tired of people giving you unlimited attention and worshiping you as an idol ? You may argue that some people overdose on the drugs that they take but you cannot die from drugs unless you take bigger dose than usual. Actual retards ngl, they inject more because they cannot feel pleasure anymore probably and have tried from everything that this world has to offer. Being born wealthy is the best thing ever and I regret not being a multi-millionaire. It's over.

How do you get tired of people giving you unlimited attention and worshiping you as an idol ?
it's all about aging. They don't mind getting attention forever, but they get old, others take their place and they become irrelevant old people.

I think they get super bored. I never understood celebrities who have the world handed to them on a plate and lifemog pretty much everyone and they still manage to fuck it up.