Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad experiences little victories everyday

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My entire week was pretty shit, then I got a call from a hiring manager asking me to come in to take a qualifying test, and now I'm in a great mood.

Imagine what it is like for chad.....Imagine getting a text from a foid asking you to come over RIGHT NOW.

I was just asked to come take a test and I feel dopamine flowing like a geyser

What is a qualifying test?

All females + Chads live in constant excitement, doing things all the time. Sub-8 males live a life similar to being in prison aside from the ass rape.

My entire week was pretty shit, then I got a call from a hiring manager asking me to come in to take a qualifying test, and now I'm in a great mood.

Imagine what it is like for chad.....Imagine getting a text from a foid asking you to come over RIGHT NOW.

I was just asked to come take a test and I feel dopamine flowing like a geyser
good luck with the job.

chad can kill himself right now, care about you and prepare for the future interview

good luck with the job.

chad can kill himself right now, care about you and prepare for the future interview
thanks, this is my chance to escape

Good luck, brother. Cherish these victories.

thats life. chad wins we lose

White Chads to be precise, a white chad lifemogs a Tyrone to oblivion

Nobody ever sent me anything entire week.