Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad “friend” who bullied me and used me as entertainment has my address

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I had this “friend” who would always bully me and use me as entertainment and the fucker somehow found my fucking address :feelsree::feelsree: we got into an argument again and when I was winning he just said my fucking address I told him if he comes to my house it ovER but he didn’t take it seriously :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

B1battledroid

I had this “friend” who would always bully me and use me as entertainment and the fucker somehow found my fucking address :feelsree::feelsree: we got into an argument again and when I was winning he just said my fucking address I told him if he comes to my house it ovER but he didn’t take it seriously :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
“Folks, I believe love is the answer. But you oughtta own a handgun just in case!”
-InfoWars

Are you in US? If he comes into your house just shot him.

Search up your real full name and your hometown in the mix together and see if that shit has been leaked online by any phonebook sites, assuming the person knows your real full name and hometown in the mix.

Last edited:
The virgin B1 battle droid vs the Chad B2 super battle droid

A friend who bullies you is a bully, not a friend

He is just deranged NPC that the soyciety forced upon you just to make your suffering even more unbearable.

Shoot him (in a video game)

defend yourself and position if he decides to test you