Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad gets brutal agepill in the world cup

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Cristiano Ronaldo was sent to the bench in his last World Cup and the guy who took his place scored more than he ever did in the knockout stage in only one game, he was forced to watch a younger guy taking the spotlight, forced to see the reality that all his efforts and talent have faded. He was so mad couldn't even celebrate an amazing victory with his teammates. All his looks and fame for nothing, 70% of portuguese people want to see him out of their national team, everyone hates him

kek he was already suicidal before this, imagine now :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: over for millionairechadcels :feelsrope:
inb4 cope he's blabla
fuck you I don't care if it's a cope, it's lifefuel to me

Ronaldo the type of dude to become a dictator an execute 100 people because they stopped clapping 50 minutes after he blew the candles on his birthday cake.

He is HTN at best, not Chad looking.

Ronaldo the type of dude to become a dictator an execute 100 people because they stopped clapping 50 minutes after he blew the candles on his birthday cake.
he's 100% the most arrongant prick I've ever seen in football and normies still claim he's le humble, got mad because a teammate "stole" his goal

He is HTN at best, not Chad looking.

I don't remember seeing guys who look like this all that often, not even influencers or tiktok. He's also tall, if you add his status and money he's gigachad.
over for him tho :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He's had a better career than most guys will ever have, he'll be alright

View attachment 684240
I don't remember seeing guys who look like this all that often, not even influencers or tiktok. He's also tall, if you add his status and money he's gigachad.
over for him tho :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
he was incel looking earlier. Had some surgery done to his face to become chadlite

Ronaldo is an easy gigachad. Especially his 2008/2009 era he was really handsome. His style during the Juventus era is amazing too.

Similar pleasure is found when looking at foids who've ridden cock carousel finally start hitting the wall
I used to have this pleasure until I realized these foids who hit the wall still have borderline infinite smv, they just can't get rich chads as easily anymore

Nothing would make me happier than to see a chad who mogged me die in front of me.

Nothing would make me happier than to see a chad who mogged me die in front of me.
NOOOOOOOOOO THINK OF THE 23958023840 WOMEN HE COULD BE FUCKING INCLUDING MY WIFE :soy::soy::soy:NOT THE CHADERINOS

Amazing footballer but also amazing cunt.