Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad must be extremely blackpilled

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Or does he think he gets all the girls because they can sense his personality?

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls are cheating on their partner with him

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls fuck him within 5 minutes of seeing him

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls ARE fucking him no matter WHAT like if the girls are religious, asexual , have a wedding tomorrow morning etc..

Chad knows every girl is a slut because Chad is allowed to do whatever he wants to her body

Other men think girls are muh so innocent and sweet

:feelsUnreal:

I guess he doesn't think about that at all, he just take female attention as granted. That's why chads are always confused when they hear from some sub7 men that it's hard for them to get laid

I guess he doesn't think about that at all, he just take female attention as granted. That's why chads are always confused when they hear from some sub7 men that it's hard for them to get laid

Yep, same with the Chadlites I knew grewing up. They knew women weren't shit, probably because it was always easy for them and could easily dispose of girls once they got annoying. They didn't recognize it was only because of their looks, though.

I had a Chad friend before, that's why I got blackpilled. "Good girls" with bfs were always cheating on their bfs with him. His word for girls was "sluts", and always treated them like shit.

Sometimes even he got sad by women slutty nature, cuz their bfs already invested years of extremely hard simping, while girls seemed not care.

Last edited:
I had a Chad friend before, that's why I got blackpilled. "Good girls" with bfs were always cheating on their bfs with him. His word for girls was "sluts", and always treated them like shit.

Sometimes even he got sad by women slutty nature, cuz the bfs already invested years of extremely hard simping, while girls seemed not care.
Brootal. I had a work colleague who was obese and 6'4 + white. He did gym to get large arms but still kept piling the pounds on. Was average looking at best (ugly but with major height/size halo). Anyways, he had a thing for Asian girls and told me some stories about noodlewhores he fucked who were visiting Australia with their boyfriends. Brootal.

For a chad, getting a gf/sex is like breathing for us. So, maybe they really don't even think about it much.

good point, but chad can also be bluepilled because of what society has taught him

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls are cheating on their partner with him

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls fuck him within 5 minutes of seeing him

Chad knows every girl is a slut because all girls ARE fucking him no matter WHAT like if the girls are religious, asexual , have a wedding tomorrow morning etc..

Chad knows every girl is a slut because Chad is allowed to do whatever he wants to her body

he's bluepiled as fuck, so are all women since they truly just have to be themselves to get somebody
atleast bluepill works for some people, redpill is complete bullshit and helps nobody

chad is bluepilled because hes chad