Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfish: replies whatever to every every message

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm bored with the amount of bitches my chadfish can get. So I've started doing random shit.
Replied whatever to every message. some foids said that is rude, excuse me?, others changed the topic and asked another question. of the 17 i replied to, 6 still replied, 3 kept talking even when i get reply with ?, only 1 unmatched.
Screenshot 20191111 212417

Screenshot 20191111 212647

Screenshot 20191111 212823

Screenshot 20191111 213008

Screenshot 20191111 215023

Screenshot 20191111 220346

Screenshot 20191111 224836

Screenshot 20191111 235937

JFL at those bitches who wrote a long first message, just so i could reply whatever.

any other games i can play on them?

I've had great enjoyment asking can they be my fuck toy, and that has had great success. taking requests for blackpill experiments.

I actually lol'd.

If you do another experiment, reply them with "gimme 5 min, brb" and check how many of them will actually bother to message you back after a while

Chad has to put zero effort into getting laid JFL

I actually lol'd.

If you do another experiment, reply them with "gimme 5 min, brb" and check how many of them will actually bother to message you back after a while
Do this seriously, tell them to message you in 5 minutes and see how many do it, jfl.

Nice OP. You're givin' holes' taste of their own medicine. JFL at normies who brainstorm to find that one liner to impress these holes, yet they get rejected.

I actually lol'd.

Will do this tonight. Will tag u in the thread whenni ppst

Nice OP. You're givin' holes' taste of their own medicine. JFL at normies who brainstorm to find that one liner to impress these holes, yet they get rejected.
Yeah. Its all about bones

Then when an incel messages a girl:

"hey! Happy birthday! Congrats, have fun!"

"Don't ever text me again or I will report you to the FBI"

these bitches treat 80% of guys the same way.

ask them this: how far would you go to fuck me and see if you can get them to do really stupid shit.example lay in a bath tub full of piss i bet these foids would do this for a chad.
see if you can trick a married foid and threaten to expose her. see how far that cunt will go to do what you want.

Chad has to put zero effort into getting laid JFL
exactly. i had bitches getting angry that chad was ignoring them, asking when would he text them after they gave me their number :kys:

Tell her you fucked a 12yo girl. I bet they won't block you.

whos the chadd youre using

lmao. Who would have thought such a simple response would get them so angry. You could have called them dumb sluts and they would've had a better response.

JFL at bitches writing a sentence for a one word reply
Screenshot 20191112 172544

Lol at these cringey roasties

I actually lol'd.

The Dunkan experiment.

See if you can get some resources out of them. Tell them you only respond if they throw you a few bucks. Say: “You have to out some skin in the game to talk to me.”

See if you can get some resources out of them. Tell them you only respond if they throw you a few bucks. Say: “You have to out some skin in the game to talk to me.”
yeah, nudes are easy as fuck to get. I just send them a few fake snaps and the nudes flow freely.

Try to see if you can convince single moms to give up their kids for adoption

Whatever

That's funny. But it's long. How about,

hey

Yo

K

Or some other half word. Lol.

you chadfishers are doing the work of God himself. the more foids there are who get crushed by their tinder experience, the better the world will be :feelsokman: the best is obviously fake date where the hole wastes at least 2 hours and ends up crying or roping :feelskek:
Whatever

That's funny. But it's long. How about,

hey

Yo

K

Or some other half word. Lol.
or just k. she's not entitled to capitalized letters

Meanwhile guys try to make a science out of tinder approaches, write walls of texts or try to jestermaxx even though chad needs only 1 word lol

you chadfishers are doing the work of God himself. the more foids there are who get crushed by their tinder experience, the better the world will be :feelsokman: the best is obviously fake date where the hole wastes at least 2 hours and ends up crying or roping :feelskek:

or just k. she's not entitled to capitalized letters
bumble buddy boi. I have pof, okcupid and tinder accounts set up with chad pics n bio, but all set to snooze/inactive so i can't get matches until i use them. they're backups in case i get banned from bumble.

interested in this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back