Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Russian whore travels 17 minutes (10km each way) to hotel, waits in lobby, gets rejected, wastes money on taxi, rings 4 times

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I've moved from Africa/Asia to Europe for my nightly whore hunt.
>searching through google for hotel keycard pics
>find a high res one on pinterest
>google the hotel name written on the keycard picture - it's in Moscow
>spoof my GPS location to that hotel
>message 7 Russian prostitutes on various websites
>only 1 is available
>send her the keycard pic and my spoofed whatsapp live location
>she wants to ring me
>i accept the call
>she says 1000 euros for the night
>she can come at 10pm if I want
>what do i want, I just said massage and sex, then we can sleep
>roastie whore gets dressed up, puts on makeup
>roastie orders taxi
>travels 17 minutes (10km) in late night traffic to hotel
>roastie arrives and waits in hotel lobby
>I video call her
>screenshot what she looks like
>she says Hello? Hello? Hello? I can't see you
>hang up
>You look different from your pics, I'll find someone else. Fuck off
>whatsapp says she is typing
>3 minutes later she is still typing
>block her
>go to bed
>wake up today
>4 missed calls and 3 messages from another Whatsapp account with a Russian number (it was her)
Russian whore 17 minutes 10km exif purge

According to google, she spent at least 250-500 rubles on the taxi each way, so a trip there and back is $9-17.
How does this fight hoe inflation? These hookers are stuck up cunts, who believe they are worth 1000+ euros for a night. They gouge the fuck out of Western tourists. Anyway, I just agree to their ridiculous price because I have no intention of paying them anything - I always say I'll pay cash when they arrive. They get dressed up, get a taxi, travel to the hotel and get rejected. It causes them a small financial disadvantage and knocks them down a peg.
You too can join the jihad against thots: https://incels.is/threads/a-guide-t...aking-them-waste-money-on-taxis-ubers.515980/
You will need:
  1. Phone with whatsapp/telegram
  2. GPS spoofer app from play store. I use "Location Changer"
  3. Pics of a hotel keycards
  4. Internet access to find hookers and relevant hotels
I even created a recruitment poster for the chadfish jihad, by replacing ER with my favorite jihadist Neil Prakash :feelsmage:
Abu Incel al Australi Whore Hunting

Sorry whore, but you're not entitled to meet your clients.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Are you chadfishing as a Tyrone because slav foids are niggers only tbh.

Some guys are paying $1000 a night with a whore.

hahahhaha good thread

Can you record the phone audio for us. We'd love to be entertained auditorily too! I love your posts. We need a tight collection of them all, so I can binge them like a normie binges a Netflix series. If anybody makes a thread collection, tag me in the thread please.
Russian foids ars obsessed of Korean Prettyboys from what i have read
I would guess that if that is true, it's the JB that are obsessed with Korean women men, which is of course brutal because none of us can run that game, even if the game itself expires with your youth.
Some guys are paying $1000 a night with a whore.
Married career guys in dead bedrooms. Very common for Xers, and now millennials are getting a taste of it. It's werid because now prostitution has adapted to the digital age. Before, most prostitutes were either older women would started the profession when the internet and smartphones weren't a thing or they were younger and groomed into become prostitutes by pimps. Now with the astronomically high value of women, it's for some a supplement to their bullshit job's massive earnings or a living on it's own right (the power of vagina, or in some extreme cases, just LOOKING like you have a vagina).

Disgusting wh0re, I know their kind and all of them speak the same.

Slavic w0men are cold and colculated golddigers, that are very concious of their look, hence why many of them doing surgries and look like sexdolls.

Next time u see one with lips like that, say that I don't pay to f*ck sexdolls.

Or, say I got a s3xdoll, get lost.

nananana... *...need a hero* *hero* *...till the end of the night* and he's got be strong and he's got to be fast and he's got to be fresh from the fight nananananan...
shrek-fairy-godmother.gif

nananana... *...need a hero* *hero* *...till the end of the night* and he's got be strong and he's got to be fast and he's got to be fresh from the fight nananananan...
shrek-fairy-godmother.gif
It's based as fuck
I'd smash tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back