Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfishing on teenager tinder (Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill)

Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
This is the result of chadfishing (pretty boy/chad lite for some) for 2 hours, swiping on stacys for 1 hour and swiping on everyone for 1 hour : 794 fucking matches, 80% of them messaging and complimenting my chadfishing account first without me texting anything. Some of them are so pathetic, they’re literally craving chad's cum. It’s unbelievable, imagine being a chad, girls literally simping for you and complimenting you without you trying. It’s fucking over, I’m fucking furious. I have so many messages I couldn’t even screenshot all of them, it’s fucking unbelievable. Some of them are so pathetic I can’t stop but to cringe. I’m getting notifications non stop, foids inviting me for a live session. It’s over, look at what we are missing. The fact that I couldn’t screenshot all the messages because it was too much tells you something. Living as a chad must be so amazing. Feeling like a god. Knowing you can fuck any girl you want without even trying. It’s truly over, fuck bluepilled soys, simps and cucks.

Attachments

• 6A576556-EE14-4274-AF4E-25BC12C4DD62.jpeg
    6A576556-EE14-4274-AF4E-25BC12C4DD62.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • C88305A6-5D03-4EB4-AC3B-A475C8EA9A7E.jpeg
    C88305A6-5D03-4EB4-AC3B-A475C8EA9A7E.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,082
  • C79A30F4-D376-4185-B1EE-2F31BD798E84.jpeg
    C79A30F4-D376-4185-B1EE-2F31BD798E84.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 957
  • 3F92872A-8EDA-45C4-AE72-19A98965AB11.jpeg
    3F92872A-8EDA-45C4-AE72-19A98965AB11.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 929
  • DB0F7ED6-C4EC-43E9-9986-2A0DCCEA1EBE.jpeg
    DB0F7ED6-C4EC-43E9-9986-2A0DCCEA1EBE.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • 6B3D192C-1980-4C78-B191-026690E6FB63.jpeg
    6B3D192C-1980-4C78-B191-026690E6FB63.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,023
  • ADBA1800-52C1-4BB9-8F45-02E9805A3E20.jpeg
    ADBA1800-52C1-4BB9-8F45-02E9805A3E20.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 977
  • 46235BDD-06D5-4CFD-8038-18B9CBD1BFCB.jpeg
    46235BDD-06D5-4CFD-8038-18B9CBD1BFCB.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 797
  • A2FC9247-9E4B-4868-9476-B079A823851B.jpeg
    A2FC9247-9E4B-4868-9476-B079A823851B.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 774
  • 5A36D4C5-7571-4D55-8C37-BC4BF5D6727B.jpeg
    5A36D4C5-7571-4D55-8C37-BC4BF5D6727B.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 751
  • 13BE97B3-D78B-4749-BBB2-4C050AF66344.jpeg
    13BE97B3-D78B-4749-BBB2-4C050AF66344.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 744
"hi could i tie your shoes?" jfl at that line

Strong first post

JFL if you want the age of consent to be lowered
even teen girls are chad only

"Napoleoncel" i dont think you will make many friends here with that name

I hate woman from every single cell of my body.
Download

ngl this graycel is already a much better user than the old napoleon JFL, good first post

@mylifeistrash this is the results chadfishing gets when done right

damn brutal

whoever made yubo is a fucking demon, stimulating hypergamy on JBs as early as 12, this is a fucking crime.

This is what everyones precious little girl/ oneitis aspires to be. Just a cumrag for chad. Just fucking imagine fathering a cock sleeve.

it’s fucking unbelievable. Some of them are so pathetic I can’t stop but to cringe.
Yet we're the ones with bad personalities, and need to learn how to talk to wahmen. :soy:

This is the result of chadfishing (pretty boy/chad lite for some) for 2 hours, swiping on stacys for 1 hour and swiping on everyone for 1 hour : 794 fucking matches, 80% of them messaging and complimenting my chadfishing account first without me texting anything. Some of them are so pathetic, they’re literally craving chad's cum. It’s unbelievable, imagine being a chad, girls literally simping for you and complimenting you without you trying. It’s fucking over, I’m fucking furious. I have so many messages I couldn’t even screenshot all of them, it’s fucking unbelievable. Some of them are so pathetic I can’t stop but to cringe. I’m getting notifications non stop, foids inviting me for a live session. It’s over, look at what we are missing. The fact that I couldn’t screenshot all the messages because it was too much tells you something. Living as a chad must be so amazing. Feeling like a god. Knowing you can fuck any girl you want without even trying. It’s truly over, fuck bluepilled soys, simps and cucks.
I used to chad fish but it was to damaging to my mental health I would chat with girls for hours and I eventually forgot that they are really just talking to chad that i used to chadfish and not to be. It's strange how the human mind works sometimes.

hmm,this guy looks like a certain detective i know.I wonder if he would ever try yubo.
also this guy is a gigas prettyboy chad.this type of pretty boy shity is extremely rare.this guy is a 0.01% type of thing.

ngl this graycel is already a much better user than the old napoleon JFL, good first post

this dude is napoleon, rememeber that napoleon liked teens? and who is this dude chadfishing?

hmm,this guy looks like a certain detective i know.I wonder if he would ever try yubo.
also this guy is a gigas prettyboy chad.this type of pretty boy shity is extremely rare.this guy is a 0.01% type of thing.
but just imagine what your life will be if you were in his skin
brutal,I cant even quite imagine it,its truly beyond my comprehension
imagine going out and not feeling shit,actually good things await you everyday

I have never chadfished. Never will. They very idea is black pilling enough to make me vomit. I'd rather keep my sanity.

life as @Chad

POWER OF CHAD

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill level. Being born a chad is like being born a god. Jfl at theses toilet's "we're not all the same sweety" while all lusting over the same chad.

This chadfishing experiments need to be spread to the blupilled soyboys and blackpill them.

All of those in just 2 hours too. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I'm not strong enough to stay in this world.

pics of chad you used? pass the rope
This is what everyones precious little girl/ oneitis aspires to be. Just a cumrag for chad. Just fucking imagine fathering a cock sleeve.

They mustve known bout your Chafish's great personality. What other explanation is there?

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 70)

Bluepillers can never swallow this. Statistics, studies, empirical experience are misogynic staff.

Some of those women were fucking fat pigs and they thought they had a chance with an actual male model JFL.
“Your bio made me aww out loud” I want to hear it

Last edited:
Chad is the lord of all females.

Post the chad, OP

@Venomkore Every Chad and foid we know are on Yubo
Also strong first post @Napoléoncel

What’s the name of this app?
I know it’s cope but most are ugly as fuck.

You should post the picture you used for the chadfish

Just reply with "dtf?" to all

I want to see what % say yes right away.

what location and app is this?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Life as a subhuman will never be like this.

why? I don’t know the deal about it, i chose Napoleon because I have its complex and I’m french.

thanks a lot man. I don’t know the deal about Napoleon on this site, but I’ll be posting these types of experiments a lot.
Greycel Cope

Strong first post @Napoleoncel
Thanks a lot buddy boyo
@Venomkore Every Chad and foid we know are on Yubo
Also strong first post @Napoléoncel
Thanks a lot, hope it was a top quality post
this dude is napoleon, rememeber that napoleon liked teens? and who is this dude chadfishing?
I don’t get what you're saying

Last edited:
What is disgusting was if I had his chin and symmetrical / hunter eyes, I would probably look just like him.

Fuck this gay ass earth.

extremely strong first post mate, congrats :feelsokman:

You guess what? If some cuck watched this he would be able to find some excuse to go in denial.

And i gotta be honest with you, i wish to pretend this was all made up. This is pure, unadulterated, suifuel.

I once chadfished a whore that traveled 1 hour and a half to meet me (3 hours to get back) and she was hot and ready to get fucked. I even went to meet her because i was so depressed that i wanted to see what would happen and she was like "durrr it's because tinder is all looks" and she took pity on me. No fuck, ofc.
I am surprised, he does not look like typical gigachad

You don't understand feminine psychology.

For girls between 12 and 15 the pretty boy chad is the best they'd like to get. The lust for a testosteronic rough male comes later, around 18.

This also explains the big success of feminine boybands
I absolutely wish to hear IT cuck's opinion on this. Can someone pin this? Otherwise, this evening (because right now they wouldn't read it) i'll open a thread just to redirect them to this.

I fucking wish how a cuck copes with this. Does he watch and do the cuckface, generating a short circuit in his head so he doesn't suffer?

I want to know how they deal with this, how they can go in denial so hard?

Last edited:
I have never chadfished. Never will. They very idea is black pilling enough to make me vomit. I'd rather keep my sanity.
I’d do it just for the experience tbh but I’ll need multiple pictures of one guy for it to be convincing