Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadpreets don't exist.

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
It's fucking over for me.

I just realized that I've never met any curry who was remotely attractive. I'm 100% curry and I have curry friends, family, coworkers, etc. All my uncles are balding and fat :feelsjuice:. I've never met a good looking curry - they were all at most a sub 5.

Explains why so many ITcels who are curry need to betabuxx to get a mediocre foid. This is fucking brutal. We didn't even get a chance to compete in the race. :feelsrope:

What would you rate yourself OP? :waitwhat:

God was trolling when he created curries.

Added to list.

What would you rate yourself OP? :waitwhat:
3 on a good day. I'm a manlet with a recessed jaw. Even dating my looksmatch wouldn't be worth it if I could.. shits fucking brutal
God was trolling when he created curries.
Why the hell do we even exist if we'll get mogged by Chad.

Last edited:
So you got to a population of 1.3 billion by... mitosis?

Brutal same. My brother is one of the better looking curries here and he looks like a chink mutt.

So you got to a population of 1.3 billion by... mitosis?
Curry race allows the most mentally ill trash to reproduce for eons. No other race had trash reproduce so much so consistently due to arranged marriage and good farm land.
Curries let subhumans corrupt the gene pool and now we are becoming liberalized. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back