Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads and foids who claim rape/molestation is worse than murder should be killed

• Thread starter WishIwasmolested
  • Start date
W

WishIwasmolested

Greycel
Basically a rant but as a 24 year old forever virgin who never even got his little boy dick rubbed my anger is more than justified. I always hear, especially from the agecucks on IncelTear on Reddit, that murder is not as bad as rape/molestation, even though you can recover from those things should you so desire and it so fucking overrated and doesn’t even cause any pain or injuries and most of us, especially me, would much rather go through that than be an incel. But if you really think death is better than a dick, maybe somebody ought to give you what you ask.

No such thing as heterosexual rape.

I know.
No such thing as heterosexual rape.
I know. Pisses me off all the more when they shout from the rooftops about “muh horrible rape that felt good and lasted 5 minutes”

Literal killers beat up ‘rapists’ in prison, thinking that they have the moral high ground just because they aren’t ‘rapists’ or ‘pedos’.
And yet the pedos are the reason they are chad welfare pimps who don’t have to work or do shit unlike all of us on the outside.

You can rape someone without hurting them

You can rape someone without hurting them
100 percent of the time. It doesn’t even fucking hurt and yet they endlessly bitch about it. If they hate life they need to be killed, and the suffering drawn out.

Literal killers beat up ‘rapists’ in prison, thinking that they have the moral high ground just because they aren’t ‘rapists’ or ‘pedos’.

100 percent of the time. It doesn’t even fucking hurt and yet they endlessly bitch about it. If they hate life they need to be killed, and the suffering drawn out.
i hope toilets get sent to vietnam were they could be raped by incels.

I wish I could be raped