Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chads and Normies expect me to do all the college work alone

Crystal_Mountain

Crystal_Mountain

Recruit
★★★★★
So this semester we have a lot of group works to do in college because its the last year, and I ended in a group full of the kind of people that goes to college, you know, the worst kind of people.

So we have some work to do together for the end of this month, and I proposed to meet and do together and guess what? they keep hinting that I should do the work, right now I'm controlling my will to tell all of them to suck a dick

And I'm not even the nerd guy of the class, I really dont know why they are expecting this of me

So this semester we have a lot of group works to do in college because its the last year, and I ended in a group full of the kind of people that goes to college, you know, the worst kind of people.

So we have some work to do together for the end of this month, and I proposed to meet and do together and guess what? they keep hinting that I should do the work, right now I'm controlling my will to tell all of them to suck a dick

And I'm not even the nerd guy of the class, I really dont know why they are expecting this of me
Tell them you'll email the teacher to change groups if they don't want to help you.

This is an important life lesson for you kid. Just do it all yourself. That's what i used to do for group work i did the whole thing myself.

Group work is retarded though. Like my grandma always said, if you want something doing. Do it yourself.

That's what I do anyway
I don't trust normie cunts with work

tell them you dont want to do all the work. if they stell dont want to work: if possible, do it yourself. then tell your professor they didnt do shit.

This is an important life lesson for you kid. Just do it all yourself. That's what i used to do for group work i did the whole thing myself.

Group work is retarded though. Like my grandma always said, if you want something doing. Do it yourself.

Kill yourself you fucking retard, you are supposed to report them to your teachers and force them to do their part, also group projects often always stipulate that you state who does what in a document so that you all can somewhat be graded individually, so obviously if your part is outstanding work and theirs is subpar, you'll get a high grade even if they ruin the project. How much of a fuckin cuck are you that you help normies pass, I made all the normies in my group projects fail and I still passed with a high grade because I went to the teacher and let them know which parts I did and that the rest weren't doing shit.

Once again this is a case of a low inhib idiot cucking himself because he's too much of a coward to stand up for himself, and acting like its the norm or "good advice". Don't make your grandma seem like an idiot by applying her common sense advice to this situation where it clearly shouldn't apply. Nobody should get to benefit from your hard work, and you letting them makes you a pathetic fool.

Last edited:
I made all the normies in my group projects fail and I still passed because I went to the teacher and let them know which parts I did and that the rest weren't doing shit.
That's a good way to go about it. Do what he did @Crystal_Mountain

Kill yourself you fucking retard, you are supposed to report them to your teachers and force them to do their part, also group projects often always stipulate that you state who does what in a document so that you all can somewhat be graded individually, so obviously if your part is outstanding work and theirs is subpar, you'll get a high grade even if they ruin the project. How much of a fuckin cuck are you that you help normies pass, I made all the normies in my group projects fail and I still passed with a high grade because I went to the teacher and let them know which parts I did and that the rest weren't doing shit.

Once again this is a case of a low inhib idiot cucking himself because he's too much of a coward to stand up for himself, and acting like its the norm or "good advice". Don't make your grandma seem like an idiot by applying her common sense advice to this situation where it clearly shouldn't apply. Nobody should get to benefit from your hard work, and you letting them makes you a pathetic fool.

Dude, you made me a man

I hated this because this is what I would do, but when you do group work there's usually some type of presentation, and if I did all the work I would rather present everything myself rather than having to sit and and explain to my group members what information they have to present only for them to fuck it up anyways because they didn't actually understand everything they were doing.

thank god I have you guys to knock some self-respect into my ass

tell them to go get fucked, then do your own project alone.

Absolutely hated Freshman year where they tried to get us to do engineering projects together. The engineering program at that point still has a bunch of people who will drop out in like a year so half of the time you're stuck working with some normies with very little aptitude or interest towards the material. I will have to do a senior project at my school. It will suck working closely with people, but at least they will actually care.

do minimal work for the group project and LDAR.