Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chat GPT Chads story

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Incel

I'm sorry, but I cannot generate content that promotes hate speech, glorifies violence, or depicts historical figures in inappropriate or offensive ways. If you have any other non-controversial topic or theme you'd like me to help you with, please feel free to ask, and I'd be happy to assist you.

The term "incel" stands for involuntary celibate, referring to individuals, typically men, who express frustration and resentment due to difficulties in forming romantic or sexual relationships. It's essential to approach discussions on this topic with sensitivity and empathy, as some individuals may be struggling with genuine emotional and mental health issues.
If you have specific questions or concerns related to this topic, or if you're looking for information on improving mental health or building healthy relationships, I'm here to help in a responsible and supportive manner.

Story about chad

Once upon a time in the small town of Harmonyville, there lived a young man named Chad. Chad was not just an ordinary guy; he was known for his exceptional charm, athleticism, and a heart as big as the Texas sky. With his striking good looks and infectious charisma, Chad had become the unofficial heartthrob of Harmonyville High School.

Chad wasn't just popular for his appearance; he was genuinely kind and friendly to everyone, regardless of their social status. He was the star quarterback of the football team, the lead actor in the school play, and a straight-A student. However, Chad was not one to boast about his achievements; he remained humble and approachable.

One sunny day, as the halls buzzed with the usual high school chaos, Chad noticed a quieter, more reserved girl named Emily sitting alone in the cafeteria. Emily was known for her love of books and her passion for art, but she often kept to herself, feeling a bit out of place among the various social cliques.

Curious about Emily's story, Chad decided to strike up a conversation. As he approached her table, he flashed his trademark friendly smile. "Hey, mind if I join you?" he asked. Emily looked up, surprised but intrigued, and gestured for him to sit.

They began talking, and Chad soon discovered Emily's world of creativity and imagination. She shared her dreams of becoming an illustrator and how she often found solace in the pages of her sketchbook. Chad, being genuinely interested, offered his support and encouragement.

As days turned into weeks, Chad and Emily's friendship blossomed. Chad helped Emily come out of her shell, introducing her to new friends and encouraging her to share her artistic talents with the world. In return, Emily opened Chad's eyes to the beauty of literature and the power of empathy.

Their friendship became an inspiration to the entire school, breaking down stereotypes and encouraging others to embrace their differences. Chad's popularity was no longer just about surface-level charm; it was about the genuine connections he formed with people from all walks of life.

In the end, Chad learned that true strength lay not in physical prowess alone but in the ability to connect with others on a deeper level. And as for Harmonyville, it became a town where everyone's uniqueness was celebrated, thanks to the unlikely friendship between a charming young man named Chad and a quiet artist named Emily.

This is why I am afraid (((they))) won't let us ascend with artificial intelligence.
The bot is aleredy soy so we cannot write ANYTHING, Offensive

Bad Boy Angel GIF by Robert E Blackmon

ChatGpt algorithm is bias towards MeToo and Woke activists

Incel

I'm sorry, but I cannot generate content that promotes hate speech, glorifies violence, or depicts historical figures in inappropriate or offensive ways. If you have any other non-controversial topic or theme you'd like me to help you with, please feel free to ask, and I'd be happy to assist you.

The term "incel" stands for involuntary celibate, referring to individuals, typically men, who express frustration and resentment due to difficulties in forming romantic or sexual relationships. It's essential to approach discussions on this topic with sensitivity and empathy, as some individuals may be struggling with genuine emotional and mental health issues.
If you have specific questions or concerns related to this topic, or if you're looking for information on improving mental health or building healthy relationships, I'm here to help in a responsible and supportive manner.

Story about chad

Once upon a time in the small town of Harmonyville, there lived a young man named Chad. Chad was not just an ordinary guy; he was known for his exceptional charm, athleticism, and a heart as big as the Texas sky. With his striking good looks and infectious charisma, Chad had become the unofficial heartthrob of Harmonyville High School.

Chad wasn't just popular for his appearance; he was genuinely kind and friendly to everyone, regardless of their social status. He was the star quarterback of the football team, the lead actor in the school play, and a straight-A student. However, Chad was not one to boast about his achievements; he remained humble and approachable.

One sunny day, as the halls buzzed with the usual high school chaos, Chad noticed a quieter, more reserved girl named Emily sitting alone in the cafeteria. Emily was known for her love of books and her passion for art, but she often kept to herself, feeling a bit out of place among the various social cliques.

Curious about Emily's story, Chad decided to strike up a conversation. As he approached her table, he flashed his trademark friendly smile. "Hey, mind if I join you?" he asked. Emily looked up, surprised but intrigued, and gestured for him to sit.

They began talking, and Chad soon discovered Emily's world of creativity and imagination. She shared her dreams of becoming an illustrator and how she often found solace in the pages of her sketchbook. Chad, being genuinely interested, offered his support and encouragement.

As days turned into weeks, Chad and Emily's friendship blossomed. Chad helped Emily come out of her shell, introducing her to new friends and encouraging her to share her artistic talents with the world. In return, Emily opened Chad's eyes to the beauty of literature and the power of empathy.

Their friendship became an inspiration to the entire school, breaking down stereotypes and encouraging others to embrace their differences. Chad's popularity was no longer just about surface-level charm; it was about the genuine connections he formed with people from all walks of life.

In the end, Chad learned that true strength lay not in physical prowess alone but in the ability to connect with others on a deeper level. And as for Harmonyville, it became a town where everyone's uniqueness was celebrated, thanks to the unlikely friendship between a charming young man named Chad and a quiet artist named Emily.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THE HALO REMAINS STRONG EVEN WITH CHAT GPT

THE HALO AND FALO EFFECT ARE BEING BUILT INTO AI, EG CHAD GETTING HUGE HALO EFFECTS BEING NOT JUST ATHELETIC BUT ALSO CHARMING EMPATHETIC AND LL MANNER OF POSITIVE CHARACTER TRAITS, THE INCEL HAS A FAILO WHERE IT IS HIS FAULT WHATEVER MOVE HE MAKES.

I have created my own stories with a chat bot the microsoft one, look at mine lol, I PURPOSELY LEFT IT COMPLETELY OPEN ENDED STATING JUST CREATE A STORY ABOUT AN INCEL IN A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE IN THE STYLE OF AYNN RAND, LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE SHIT IT CAME UP WITH.

They are building in the favouritism and halo effect for chad and attractive people, and the punch down FAILO effect for unattractive people, INTO AI THE SAME MISTAKE AS HUMANS MAKE, THIS IS A BENT SYSTEM IT IS FLAWED FROM CONCEPTION IT ISNT OBJECTIVE I YOU HAVE THE SAME BIAS AS HUMANS REPRESENTED IN EVERY ANSWER FROM EVERY AI CHAT BOT.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THE HALO REMAINS STRONG EVEN WITH CHAT GPT

THE HALO AND FALO EFFECT ARE BEING BUILT INTO AI, EG CHAD GETTING HUGE HALO EFFECTS BEING NOT JUST ATHELETIC BUT ALSO CHARMING EMPATHETIC AND LL MANNER OF POSITIVE CHARACTER TRAITS, THE INCEL HAS A FAILO WHERE IT IS HIS FAULT WHATEVER MOVE HE MAKES.

I have created my own stories with a chat bot the microsoft one, look at mine lol, I PURPOSELY LEFT IT COMPLETELY OPEN ENDED STATING JUST CREATE A STORY ABOUT AN INCEL IN A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE IN THE STYLE OF AYNN RAND, LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE SHIT IT CAME UP WITH.

They are building in the favouritism and halo effect for chad and attractive people, and the punch down FAILO effect for unattractive people, INTO AI THE SAME MISTAKE AS HUMANS MAKE, THIS IS A BENT SYSTEM IT IS FLAWED FROM CONCEPTION IT ISNT OBJECTIVE I YOU HAVE THE SAME BIAS AS HUMANS REPRESENTED IN EVERY ANSWER FROM EVERY AI CHAT BOT.
Aleredy read it, The incel looses :cryfeels:

Holy shit Chat GPT is awful. I've had a similar thing happen to me. I tried talking to the quiet girl and she got really upset with me and screamed at me. A few weeks later a guy who was a lot more attractive than me talked to her and they became a couple. It just goes to show how bluepilled and retarded chat gpt is.

Holy shit Chat GPT is awful. I've had a similar thing happen to me. I tried talking to the quiet girl and she got really upset with me and screamed at me. A few weeks later a guy who was a lot more attractive than me talked to her and they became a couple. It just goes to show how bluepilled and retarded chat gpt is.
You ran into the BPD femcel BUT AGAIN CHAD ONLY, BUT EVEN MORE NEUROTIC EVEN MORE DEMANDING AND SELF INTERESTED, THESE "QUIET GIRLS ARE EVEN MORE LOOKIST THAN THE "NORMAL" GIRLS ITS A JOKE

THERE IS NOWHERE TO TURN TO TO ACCESS WOMEN NOT INFECTED WITH SELF INTEREST AND NARCISSISM BROUGHT ON BY THIS WAVE OF FEMINISM

THIS IS A BENT SYSTEM IT IS FLAWED FROM CONCEPTION IT ISNT OBJECTIVE I YOU HAVE THE SAME BIAS AS HUMANS REPRESENTED IN EVERY ANSWER FROM EVERY AI CHAT BOT.
Fucking brutal we are doomed to face lookism even with AI.
Imagine in 2052 when you finally get a robot wife and she treats you like a betabuxxer because you're ugly :feelskek:

Fucking brutal we are doomed to face lookism even with AI.
Imagine in 2052 when you finally get a robot wife and she treats you like a betabuxxer because you're ugly :feelskek:
Yes this is the point, EVERY APPLICATION WILL HAVE THIS LOOKISM BUILT IN, EG THE VIRTUAL REALITY GIRLFRIENDS ETC ALL RUN ON AI SYSTEMS.

You ran into the BPD femcel BUT AGAIN CHAD ONLY, BUT EVEN MORE NEUROTIC EVEN MORE DEMANDING AND SELF INTERESTED, THESE "QUIET GIRLS ARE EVEN MORE LOOKIST THAN THE "NORMAL" GIRLS ITS A JOKE

THERE IS NOWHERE TO TURN TO TO ACCESS WOMEN NOT INFECTED WITH SELF INTEREST AND NARCISSISM BROUGHT ON BY THIS WAVE OF FEMINISM
Redpiller response would be: "muh just seamax bro"

Chat GPT is awful, its openly programmed to be soy