[Blackpill] chinkwhores give sex to white chad stranger but not to aisan boyfreind

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 27m
yikes sweaty this why u inkel, cant even spell asian properly

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
90d 38m
Broke up with her asian bf, went to italy, let a green eyed older chad fuck her in her asshole, immedialty went back to her beta bux bf once she got home, he accepted her after she told hiim she cheated like the cuck he is, asked her to do the same to him, she says its dissrespectful that he asks.

God I FUCKING HATE WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! relationship advice is one of the most depressing subs to read. You get a sense of just exactly how much women cheat and how they justify it.
worst part? The users fucking agree with the whores!

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

-
47d 9h 58m
yikes sweaty this why u inkel, cant even spell asian properly

Broke up with her asian bf, went to italy, let a green eyed older chad fuck her in her asshole, immedialty went back to her beta bux bf once she got home, he accepted her after she told hiim she cheated like the cuck he is, asked her to do the same to him, she says its dissrespectful that he asks.

God I FUCKING HATE WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! relationship advice is one of the most depressing subs to read. You get a sense of just exactly how much women cheat and how they justify it.
the cooment sections on this one were pretty based

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

bored
★★★★★
65d 23h 5m
>Tall
> Muscular
> Green Eyes
> Objectively Very Good Looking

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The memes are real and they write themselves.

Chad Alpha fucks(anally) Rice beta buxx.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★
89d 13h 52m
Im actually surprised with the many reasonable n based responses.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

I'll be in Guangzhou if you need me
★★★★
15d 17h 27m
I read this one; and that was when I was bluepilled. I felt very somber; it was then I knew the world was not how it was supposed to be. And yet this was the lightest of steps taken on my journey to co.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★
89d 13h 52m
I read this one; and that was when I was bluepilled. I felt very somber; it was then I knew the world was not how it was supposed to be. And yet this was the lightest of steps taken on my journey to co.
Welcome buddy boyo

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Wagecuck everyday
★★★
63d 2h 59m
JFL if you think race of the foids matters. Its the nature of their chromosomes.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★
41d 11h 32m
>Tall
> Muscular
> Green Eyes
> Objectively Very Good Looking

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The memes are real and they write themselves.

Chad Alpha fucks(anally) Rice beta buxx.
Literally cucked by an Italian med chad
Bet you he unironically looked like this:
CF49CAF7-E199-4E67-AC54-AC062CFF028B.jpeg

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

I'll be in Guangzhou if you need me
★★★★
15d 17h 27m
Welcome buddy boyo
Felt something shatter when I read her story, like I was empathetic to the boyfriend. I didn't want let the efforts of one go in vain. I needed to release the pain somehow.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

bored
★★★★★
65d 23h 5m
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★
41d 11h 32m
Kek and they say Blackpill isn't real and looks don't matter.

Redpillers will say that the Ricecuck should hold his "frame" more and it's just a shit test bro. :feelskek:
“He’s not entitled to her body only chad is” :soy::soy::soy:

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

-
47d 9h 58m
JFL if you think race of the foids matters. Its the nature of their chromosomes.
no its an ethnic foids chink brain to go for the closest white cock in the vinicity CHING CHONG WHITE DONG

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★
107d 19h 48m
I hope the cuck bf realises that he has bettER CHOices

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★
89d 13h 52m
Kek and they say Blackpill isn't real and looks don't matter.

Redpillers will say that the Ricecuck should hold his "frame" more and it's just a shit test bro. :feelskek:
I hv been scrolling thru the replies n have yet to anyone give her any leeway.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
76d 18h 17m
Beta gets the pink. Alpha gets the stink. Somehow, in a foid's mind the boyfriend should be grateful.

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
Most women like her don't even tell they got fucked in the ass and lie about it. Muslim girls do this and more with many men but then claim to be pure virgins.
Teheee

But yeah in general foids put out far less to their boyfriends than they do to chad. When they are with chad they let him fuck 2-4 times a day while some betas only get 2-4 times a month or once a week.

Then those soys go and say "my wife just has a low sex drive soy soy"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
30d 1h 24m
Literally cucked by an Italian med chad
Bet you he unironically looked like this:
View attachment 345125
normies think their long-time wives/GFs won't jump on this guy's cock the first chance they get

lololol

being bluepilled is a ticking time bomb

always blows up in your face in the end

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
13d 18h 36m
I didn't want to engage in it.

However, due to a combination of sadness (I really thought my story with my boyfriend was over), being in a different country, seeing other girls not minding about it... I started to think about it, but in the end I've always stopped flirting even before a kiss.

With one exception.
He was approaching 40's, but he was objectively very good-looking. Tall, muscular and amazing green eyes.
don't know how it happened, maybe I was overwhelmed by an unusual situation for me, maybe it was due to being in an exotic place or knowing I'll never meet him again, but in the end we had anal sex
But even though I made it clear I consider it a mistake and regret it, he's now asking me to do the same with him. I said I'm offended by his proposals, it's rude to remind me about it and disrespectful to ask me to do it when I straight up said to him I didn't want.
TL,DR: I had sex (Not vaginal, I'm still a virgin and I want to remain a virgin until marriage) with a man in a foreign country while I was on a break with my boyfriend
If there is champions league cup for mental gymnastics it is yours, congrat. How far those hoes go to come up with excuses jfl

Abstract

Abstract

Veteran
★★★★★
41d 12h 8m

Detro

Detro

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 17h 4m
It will never cease to amaze me how foids will make a person they "love" wait years but that same foid will have sex with a random Chad within hours of meeting one.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
48d 21h 58m

Femorrhoids are the meme gender but cucks are challenging the status quo.

RollD20

RollD20

Mogged by chads on incels.co
★★★★★
67d 20h 11m

They only do this because they know they can’t lose. Even if they lose that betabux they are always guaranteed a new one.