Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Christmas is near

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Idk why I love Christmas so much despite having no friends, probably because its atmosphere is so peaceful and it's also so comfy sitting in my room doing nothing. Do you guy love Christmas too?

I like snow, it’s very comfy :feelscomfy:

Comfy.is

Yea its the Most chill time , people are somewhat harmonic but thats Just a pretense

I wish more stampes happen

Just another day for normies to go mindlessly on a shopping spree.

Similar to other days tbh.
The Christ (pbuh) is a good person.

I hate holidays because normies use it to show off their social power.

Best thing about christmas is the time off work. I'm staying home this year.

Idk why I love Christmas so much despite having no friends, probably because its atmosphere is so peaceful and it's also so comfy sitting in my room doing nothing. Do you guy love Christmas too?
I use the like the aesthetics but now even thinking about it makes me sad for some reason

Just means I'll become a Christmascel

Only fakecels celebrate holidays

Christmas (and all holidays tbh) are normie only. Truecels don't celebrate them because they weren't meant for them. I'm gonna spend my Christmas the same way I spend all my days, rotting in front of the computer eating junk food and smoking cigs.

It sure is comfy but imagine spending your holidays in bed cozying and cuddling with the warm flesh of your cute girlfriend who then makes you a nice big meal post sex

I usually study on Christmas, like any other holiday, since I have no friends or foids to celebrate it with. So it's pretty indifferent for me

i like christmas im kinda by my self all the time, but seeing my family cheers me up

I love going to the mall around Christmas. The entire building smells like cinnamon, the nice decorations, and the music. I go by myself of course but my mall has a pet store in it so I play with the kitty cats.

I would love Christmas like I did as a child if I had a wife to go Christmas tree shopping with and shit. I know what u mean though.