Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Church denominations

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Which one has the best foids in terms of looks?:smonk:

It’s Sunday soon and I might try to scope out a church or something :feelskek::smonk:

Too many crazies at church. Try antique stores on weekends.

There will be a female substitute pastor in my church. She only gave me a lukewarm welcome despite people rooting for me. Do i stand a chance?

Mormonism is insanely low iq tho
And that’s a problem for you? :feelshehe:

I’d say it’s better to get oneself a dumb and hot broad rather than an intelligent and hot one any day of the fuckin month, week or year as you’ll see her stupid little games and female shit tests as well any treachery coming from miles away, whereas the intelligent one not so much if at all, leading you more likely to get fucked over in the arrangement and her walking away the victor and happy while you have to carry around all the shame and proverbial egg and pie all over your face after she cucks you or in someother major way insults, humiliates and or undermines you. :feelsree:

I second the Mormons if your looking for a foid, I don’t know why but they’re always hotter

i don't even get it. Any decent foid who actually believes in christ and wants to follow him will never fornicate much less marry even a chad who doesn't believe in christ. so you are really only scopping out whores and nothing more then that even if you are chad.

Only grannys go to church anymore no young foids they don't need to cope with God. I guess churchmaxxing could work if you have a GILF fetish